Wild West Mafia- DP2

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 6:03:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MAYHEM IN TOMBSTONE!!!

After learning that they had lynched an innocent man, the residents of Tombstone, population 13, went into a drunken frenzy. A brawl broke out in the Lazy Horse Saloon, where they gathered for the evening. The night was filled with the sounds of gunfire, and come morning, 3 bodies lay silent in the dusty street.

The peaceful townsfolk arose this morning with hopes for a brighter day. Though the bickering of the previous day and the bloodiest night in the history of Medic's modding career are over, one question remains unanswered. Unfortunately for me, that question will have to wait until endgame.

Graveyard

Bullish- You are John Bender Sr., head of the "Bloody Benders", a family of serial killers operating in the 1870's, thus you are the Serial Killer. Each night you may kill another player, though you may choose not to kill on any given night. You win First Place alone by killing at least two players, and being the last player left alive.

Buttercat- You are Edgar Ross, the lead government agent who blackmailed John Marston, in the video game Red Dead Redemption. You abused the power you were trusted with, as a law enforcement officer for the government. You had your thugs hold Marston's family hostage, while forcing him to hunt down and eliminate criminals, which was suppose to be your job. Since you are essentially a criminal with a badge, you are the Godfather. You will appear innocent to investigation by a town marshall. You win with the mafia.

Ore- You are Reuben J. "Rooster" Cogburn, the hard-drinkin', one-eyed, U.S. Marshall, who was played by none other than John Wayne, in the western "True Grit". You gained tracking skills in the Civil War, where you served as a Confederate soldier. In the movie, you use those skills to help a young girl track down her father's killer, thus you are the Tracker. Each night you may choose one player to track, and you will be told who they visit. You win with the town.

Mikal- You are Bonnie MacFarlane from the Red Dead Redemption video game. You saved the life of John Marston, and nursed him back to health after he was shot, thus you are the Doctor. Each night you may choose one player to protect from fatal night actions. You may self-target only one time during the game. You win with the town.

Survivors

**Ore2 is replacing Rev**

1. Yama
2. Ore2/Rev
3. XLAV
4. Skepsikyma
5. Geographia
6. ford_prefect
7. headphonegut
8. trekie
9. Khaos
10. EndarkenedRationalist

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

DP will end at 6:00pm DDO time, on Thursday 5/7/15.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 6:13:41 PM
Lmao that is awesome. I am sincerely hoping bullish died because of people town reading him.

I don't really wanna delve into what happened. Let's see who interacted with buttercat. Mafia might have tried to help him get active. And then we check which of those interactions also talked with Oreele, and then we see why their reason for voting oreele was. This sounds like a job for a better man than I. I just feel like loading around.

Everyone who was voting Oreele needs to explain why they were voting Oreele.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 6:45:49 PM
I am Tonto, the lie detector. That is why Rev didn't want to claim until DP2. I was roleblocked last night, but everyone needs to say "I win with town" or some variation.

By the way

VTL Yama
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 7:24:40 PM
What? No one wants to come and talk with me after my flip? Come on, this is mafia and the Wild West. You can trust there will be no hard feelings or grudges or vendettas.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 7:39:55 PM
At 5/3/2015 4:11:59 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Vote Count

Yama(1/8)- Ore
Ore (8/8)- Xlav, Mikal, Yama, Skep, Butter, Trekie, Khaos, Bullish
Rev (1/8)- HPG

Ore_Ele has been lynched. He was innocent.
Please submit night actions ASAP.

today we are lynching someone on the wagon. Mikal is dead already along with bullish and butter.
Xlav, Yama, skep, Trekkie, khaos.
There is definitely at least one scum there.

Wait endark unvoted? hmmmm. I don't remember that.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:00:44 PM
At 5/4/2015 6:45:49 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I am Tonto, the lie detector. That is why Rev didn't want to claim until DP2. I was roleblocked last night, but everyone needs to say "I win with town" or some variation.

By the way

VTL Yama
Yama is town.

Vote for Khaos.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:06:29 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:00:44 PM, XLAV wrote:

By the way

VTL Yama
Yama is town.

Vote for Khaos.

Very convincing. Now tell me you win with town.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:09:40 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:06:29 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:00:44 PM, XLAV wrote:

By the way

VTL Yama
Yama is town.

Vote for Khaos.

Very convincing. Now tell me you win with town.

Lol. I really doubt you're a lie detector. But whatevs.

I win with town.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:17:07 PM
At 5/4/2015 6:13:41 PM, headphonegut wrote:
Lmao that is awesome. I am sincerely hoping bullish died because of people town reading him.

I don't really wanna delve into what happened. Let's see who interacted with buttercat. Mafia might have tried to help him get active. And then we check which of those interactions also talked with Oreele, and then we see why their reason for voting oreele was. This sounds like a job for a better man than I. I just feel like loading around.

Everyone who was voting Oreele needs to explain why they were voting Oreele.

I like this post.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:17:41 PM
At 5/4/2015 7:39:55 PM, headphonegut wrote:
Vote Count

Yama(1/8)- Ore
Rev (1/8)- HPG

today we are lynching someone on the wagon. Mikal is dead already along with bullish and butter.

I don't like this post.
Feels like an oppurtunistic attempt for mislynches.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:27:31 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:17:41 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/4/2015 7:39:55 PM, headphonegut wrote:
Vote Count

Yama(1/8)- Ore
Rev (1/8)- HPG

I don't like this post.
Feels like an oppurtunistic attempt for mislynches.

VTL xlav Answer the question I put forth pls in my post regarding why the vote on oreele. We are definitely lynching in the wagon that mislynched oreele. I'm giving endark a pass for today.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:30:11 PM
Y'all can vote me all you want, I ain't claiming today.
I win with the town.

XLAV, what happened? How were you so wrong about Ore? You didn't even want his claim.

So, what do we think happened?
I'd wager Bullish shot Butter. And, mafia shot either Mikal or Bullish.

Ore, what did you think of Butter last DP?
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:41:24 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:30:11 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I win with the town.

XLAV, what happened? How were you so wrong about Ore? You didn't even want his claim.

I was actually just going going through it. I haven't finished yet, I stopped where I called Geo town. I thought I had called butter town for that post and was beating myself up for being so wrong but was so relieved when I found out it was Geo. Butter had minimal involvement with everyone, only with you and Yama. I liked your convos with him, you felt like you were genuinely pushing for activity and scum hunting. Yama just voted and asked for a character, when he got that he moved on to voting me for death (no character request and no reason). He later asked butter to "play" but didn't ask any other inactives or mention inactives hardly at all. Of course, that could be confirmation bias, but it smells so fishy, combined with his play being so far from his town meta and the plain attempts to imitate his town meta (the cursing that felt so forced and out of place).
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:43:52 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:36:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
BTW, why is everyone ignoring ford?
He did not post once last DP.

I don't tgink Trekkie did either. I normally don't notice those that don't post (unless they were really active to get my attention and disappear) until later in the game when we are outting roles to fill in holes.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:51:17 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:41:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:30:11 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I win with the town.

I was actually just going going through it. I haven't finished yet, I stopped where I called Geo town. I thought I had called butter town for that post and was beating myself up for being so wrong but was so relieved when I found out it was Geo. Butter had minimal involvement with everyone, only with you and Yama. I liked your convos with him, you felt like you were genuinely pushing for activity and scum hunting. Yama just voted and asked for a character, when he got that he moved on to voting me for death (no character request and no reason). He later asked butter to "play" but didn't ask any other inactives or mention inactives hardly at all. Of course, that could be confirmation bias, but it smells so fishy, combined with his play being so far from his town meta and the plain attempts to imitate his town meta (the cursing that felt so forced and out of place).

Butter lost my town read towards the end for two reasons.
1. His defensiveness, and realizing that was about the only thing he cared about (and I think there was a post where he said he scum read or town read someone, or voted, which I found strange)
2. Bullish's scum read on Butter made me think Bullish was cop and soft CC'd the Sherriff character. This was wrong, obviously.

However, do you think that both Yama and Butter were given fake claims? Yama did claim out the gate, right? Given the theme, it's not too risky, since there are hundreds of fake claims, but still, it seemed a bit aggressive, especially for those two players. If they were both scum, we're looking at an aggressive scum player, maybe skep, trekkie. Maybe XLAV. It's hard to tell, since it's that big risk big reward type thing, but he hasn't been scum in a real game in eight months.
I doubt ford, me, or Rev. And, the player also told Butter to be scarce.

What post are you talking about?
Tell me, when Butter claimed Sherriff Bart, did you think he was cop? I did.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:52:40 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:43:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/4/2015 8:36:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
BTW, why is everyone ignoring ford?
He did not post once last DP.

I don't tgink Trekkie did either. I normally don't notice those that don't post (unless they were really active to get my attention and disappear) until later in the game when we are outting roles to fill in holes.

I'm pretty sure Trekkie posted at least once. Maybe a few times, but not much.
However, I don't recall Trekkie posting much usually, anyway. That's null. Ford, it's noticeable.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 8:54:16 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:43:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Let's get XLAV's claim. I'll need your help.
VTL XLAV

He did lead the lynch on you hard.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 9:13:03 PM
At 5/4/2015 8:34:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Yama, give us your expert theme analysis now.
LOL

Well... my expert analysis has concluded that shenanigans occurred last night.
But seriously. We know that the villains are villains from our media.

So... my theory was legit (#YamaLife)
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 9:14:28 PM
At 5/4/2015 9:13:03 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
LOL

1. What is our media?
2. I'm pretty sure one villian was real life, and the other is from the exact same game as another dead townie, so....huh?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2015 9:17:39 PM
At 5/4/2015 9:14:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/4/2015 9:13:03 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
LOL

1. What is our media?
Would saying universes help?
Like how Agent d**kbag came from Red Dead.
2. I'm pretty sure one villian was real life, and the other is from the exact same game as another dead townie, so....huh?
I straight up called there being four mafia and a villain from every universe.
So next should be whoever fought the Lone Ranger and someone from a Ore's movie. I'll look into what media everyone claimed and who hasn't claimed. Based on the night deaths and media claims from the dead, mafia doesn't have fake claims.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW