Jump to topic:

trolling epic mafia

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 1:30:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
so, probably shouldn't have done it but too late.

entered a chatroom and said "wanna hear a rape joke?" Someone went completely off the handles, it was hilarious!
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 1:39:39 AM
At 5/10/2015 1:30:15 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
so, probably shouldn't have done it but too late.

entered a chatroom and said "wanna hear a rape joke?" Someone went completely off the handles, it was hilarious!

They didn't like my dissertation on the economical importance of rapeseed either =(
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 1:54:32 AM
who ever thought that drunken rape jokes wouldn't go over well with random people online?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 1:58:36 AM
At 5/10/2015 1:54:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
who ever thought that drunken rape jokes wouldn't go over well with random people online?

What do they have against people being drunk?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 2:18:10 AM
At 5/10/2015 1:58:36 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 5/10/2015 1:54:32 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

What do they have against people being drunk?

I don't know. I guess they are just ignorant aginst drunk rights. I know it isn't the dolphin rape jokes.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 2:42:31 AM
We need to schedule a time for a bunch of us to get on Google+ chat and sign up for epic mafia and troll the hell out of it. It is so much fun!
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 2:43:28 AM
The Cthulhu shootout. Epic.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 10:19:47 AM
At 5/10/2015 2:42:31 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
We need to schedule a time for a bunch of us to get on Google+ chat and sign up for epic mafia and troll the hell out of it. It is so much fun!

Haha, we actually have done that once
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/10/2015 10:21:54 AM
At 5/10/2015 2:42:31 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I'm down
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW