Jump to topic:

DDO Battle Royale Thread

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 9:32:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This will serve as a public chat thread for BR players and a place for me to post status updates and announcements (e.g. cannon shots, times, danger zones), which will also be posted in the Announcement PM.

In the meantime, feel free to plan alliances or simply discuss the game with each other. Stay tuned for status updates.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 9:48:38 PM
Finally. This will be fun :D
Anyone up for an alliance?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 10:20:09 PM
At 5/11/2015 9:48:38 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Give me your Dragon Ball.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 10:57:11 PM
At 5/11/2015 10:20:09 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 5/11/2015 9:48:38 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Give me your Dragon Ball.

Lol, pretty sure Dragon Balls aren't in the game. Although a wish-granting dragon would be cool. Does this mean you want to buddy or nah?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 7:48:47 AM
Looking forward to seeing how this goes. :D
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/12/2015 4:00:32 PM
Day 1 has begun!

Living Players:
Daytonanerd
SebUK
Donald.Keller
Kylar
YamaVonKarma
Sapphique
Zaradi
Geographia

Danger Zones:
For Day 1 and Night 1, spaces 2E1N, 2E2N, 1E2N, 1W2N, 2W2N, 2W1N, 2W1S, 2W2S, 1W2S, 1E2S, 2E2S, and 2E1S are the designated Danger Zones (in other words, the 4x4 square surrounding the Cornucopia in the center). The Danger Zones of the next day will be revealed prematurely in Night 1.

You have twelve hours to submit your first action. Good luck, players.