Total Posts:506|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Nightless Mafia DP3

FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:09:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
== Dead ==

Seventh was town. Vanilla.

debatability was town. Vanilla.

YYW was mafia. Marksman. Before the game starts, choose a mark. If your mark is lynched, you'll acquire a kill during the next DP. When your mark is lynched, you must choose a new mark.

== Alive ==

1. Ore
2. Xlav
3. BlackVoid
4. Saph
5. drafter
6. Skep
7. Bullish
8. Yraelz
9. Medic
10. F-16

With 10 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch. The DP ends 72 hours from now.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:15:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/11/2015 10:37:04 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I'm going to leave a soft claim here; it'll help people later.

A Team Rehire Hmm

Be back later.

This is one letter off from

"I am the hammerer"
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:16:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:15:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:37:04 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I'm going to leave a soft claim here; it'll help people later.

A Team Rehire Hmm

Be back later.

This is one letter off from

"I am the hammerer"

correction, it is no letters off. Why would you hammer in secret?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:17:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:10:35 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
VTL BuLLISH

What is your view on Yaz?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:25:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:17:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:10:35 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
VTL BuLLISH

What is your view on Yaz?

My view is that he's not bullish. Hammered hammers automatically. Yraelz didn't gave a choice.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:25:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Bullish.

I have literally nothing to say.

Use your roles, lynch me, move on.
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:26:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Bullish
This makes no sense....

I think we should quick lynch Bullish before mafia gets off a kill. It is in town's best interest to do this. It seemed to work last DP.

7th, where did FT say there is no TP?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:28:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:16:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:15:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:37:04 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I'm going to leave a soft claim here; it'll help people later.

A Team Rehire Hmm

Be back later.

This is one letter off from

"I am the hammerer"

correction, it is no letters off. Why would you hammer in secret?

Hammerer does it automatically....but, why not DP1?
However, I've only seen hammerer once, and that was a Lannan game.

So, the question is: why would he keep it a secret?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:29:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:12:39 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
C'mon, let's lynch Bullish quickly before mafia gets a chance to DK.
It worked last DP.
My work here is, finally, done.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:31:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:25:08 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:17:40 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:10:35 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
VTL BuLLISH

What is your view on Yaz?

My view is that he's not bullish. Hammered hammers automatically. Yraelz didn't gave a choice.

Did not realize that. Well, that sucks, but at least it isn't a scum sign (if that is the case, I've never played with that role before).

VTL bullish.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:38:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:28:29 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:16:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:15:22 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 5/11/2015 10:37:04 PM, Yraelz wrote:
I'm going to leave a soft claim here; it'll help people later.

A Team Rehire Hmm

Be back later.

This is one letter off from

"I am the hammerer"

correction, it is no letters off. Why would you hammer in secret?

Hammerer does it automatically....but, why not DP1?

He was already voting on a wagon. It only kicks in when you aren't voting.

However, I've only seen hammerer once, and that was a Lannan game.

So, the question is: why would he keep it a secret?
BlackVoid
Posts: 9,170
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:38:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:25:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
VTL Bullish.

I have literally nothing to say.

Use your roles, lynch me, move on.

Get your vote off right now. At least until me and F-16 can get on to figure this out.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:39:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:38:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:25:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
VTL Bullish.

I have literally nothing to say.

Use your roles, lynch me, move on.

Get your vote off right now. At least until me and F-16 can get on to figure this out.

You and F16 aren't in charge. You realize that, right?
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:41:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And let me save you the trouble. 7th was framed. Bullish was redirected. Mod error. Fake results maker.

I think everyone already gets you and F16 are prepared to defend Bullish to the death regardless of circumstances. Save your breath.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:41:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:38:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:25:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
VTL Bullish.

I have literally nothing to say.

Use your roles, lynch me, move on.

Get your vote off right now. At least until me and F-16 can get on to figure this out.

There is nothing to figure out. Bullish lied.
Why would any scum think he had a role, given his statement?
Lynch him, the hammerer will hammer, and town avoids another DK death.
What is to lose?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:43:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:38:24 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

Hammerer does it automatically....but, why not DP1?

He was already voting on a wagon. It only kicks in when you aren't voting.
Okay.

So, the question is: why would he keep it a secret?
Care to take a stab at this?
My work here is, finally, done.
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:45:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:43:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:38:24 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

Hammerer does it automatically....but, why not DP1?

He was already voting on a wagon. It only kicks in when you aren't voting.
Okay.

So, the question is: why would he keep it a secret?
Care to take a stab at this?

I don't know. Pro town move would to have been claimed, but it's a rare role with no SOP. But the fact he softed it at all to me goes against him being scum.
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:45:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:38:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:25:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
VTL Bullish.

I have literally nothing to say.

Use your roles, lynch me, move on.

Get your vote off right now. At least until me and F-16 can get on to figure this out.

Nah. I suggest you follow Khaos's adice and just kill me. If there's a day-vig use it on me.

I would lynch myself no matter what in this situation. Defending myself is the equivalent to posting fluff IMO.

I gave all my reads.
0x5f3759df
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:46:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:38:51 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:25:49 PM, Bullish wrote:
VTL Bullish.

I have literally nothing to say.

Use your roles, lynch me, move on.

Get your vote off right now. At least until me and F-16 can get on to figure this out.

What do you think is going on? Scum redirecting a non-visiting role?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 7:53:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:45:20 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:43:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:38:24 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:

Hammerer does it automatically....but, why not DP1?

He was already voting on a wagon. It only kicks in when you aren't voting.
Okay.

So, the question is: why would he keep it a secret?
Care to take a stab at this?

I don't know. Pro town move would to have been claimed, but it's a rare role with no SOP. But the fact he softed it at all to me goes against him being scum.

Scratch that... fT was using Mafiascum verbiage ("The Hammerer") and mafiascum has it listed as rarely being town.

Unvote.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:17:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Blackvoid, congrats!!!
Welcome to my scum pile!!

DP1, you said "damn, I forgot about the mafia affiliation kills. I should have hammered" or something along those lines.
Now, this DP, you are stalling again.

We have scum, and we have/had enough votes to ensure the mafia does not kill again.
Stalling is anti-town in this situation.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:21:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 7:16:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
correction, it is no letters off. Why would you hammer in secret?

It's not an active role, insofar as I'm not voting I always hammer. Probably FT's way to make sure I don't veg this game.

But this one was your guys' own damn fault. I told you all that I had a presentation to give today, I went in super early to polish it off. You guys are the ones that thought it would be funny as h3ll to post up an L-1, in an eight hour period, during the middle of the work day.

It should now make a lot of sense as to why my vote was pointlessly idling on Drafter for much of DP1.

VTL Yraelz for now, I'm going to read DP2.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:25:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 8:21:33 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/14/2015 7:16:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
correction, it is no letters off. Why would you hammer in secret?

It's not an active role, insofar as I'm not voting I always hammer. Probably FT's way to make sure I don't veg this game.

But this one was your guys' own damn fault. I told you all that I had a presentation to give today, I went in super early to polish it off. You guys are the ones that thought it would be funny as h3ll to post up an L-1, in an eight hour period, during the middle of the work day.

It should now make a lot of sense as to why my vote was pointlessly idling on Drafter for much of DP1.

VTL Yraelz for now, I'm going to read DP2.

And had you told us about it, we [probably] wouldn't have.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:31:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 8:25:12 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
And had you told us about it, we [probably] wouldn't have.

You seemed pretty capable of deciphering it. -_-

Also I didn't anticipate the DP moving that fast. I literally hadn't opened it by the time I saw the email for DP3.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 8:42:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/14/2015 2:51:50 PM, Bullish wrote:
Ok guys, I am the 1-shot tracker. I just got that 7th visited Ore between May 14, 2015 1:27:48 PM and May 14, 2015 2:11:37 PM. However 7th hasn't been on for 19 hours. So I don't know what to make of this.

What's being said here makes no sense from either direction.

If Bullish was mafia then fake claiming a track was almost surely going to be responded to by 7th as false.

If Bullish was town then fake claiming a track on a non-effected character just does jack.