Total Posts:491|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TV Tropes II Mafia DP1

trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:47:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rules
1) Do not copy-paste your role PM, or any mod communications originating outside the game thread.
2) Quotes can be c/p-ed, but soft-claiming how many words/sentences are in your quote or what's the 6th letter, etc. is not allowed.
3) No posting is allowed after I've declared a lynch (or no lynch) and the DP has ended. Upon breaching this, every and any player will get one warning before getting mod-killed.
4) Any player that doesn't post during a DP or forfeits a Night Action due to the time limit will be replaced (if a replacement is available.)
5) No excessive quoting, i.e. if you reply with quoted text, delete the sections you are not responding to.

Additional Info/Notes
1) All characters for this game were picked from this http://tvtropes.org... website. However, the quote justifications may not necessarily come from the site.
2) Town was provided with the following win condition information:
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.
3) If present, other factions may or may not count as an "opposing" faction to the Town.
4) Role names may refer to well known rules, they may be names that could indicate different roles depending where you look, they may be made up. However, you should be careful not to assume you know the exact capability of a role just based on its name.
5) If there's any confusion about anything ask in your respective role PMs.

Living Players
1. SolonKR
2. EndarkenedRationalist
3. Khaos_Mage
4. Skepsikyma
5. daytonanerd
6. ford_prefect
7. TN05
8. YamaVonKarma
9. XLAV
10. Yraelz/FT
11. headphonegut
12. Raisor
13. Geographia

With 13 alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

~72 hours remaining
The DP will end no later than 11:00 AM, DDO time, Sunday, May 24th.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 10:59:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Theme is going to be incredibly important with this game. Should we all character claim?
XLAV
Posts: 13,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:01:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 10:59:36 AM, TN05 wrote:
Theme is going to be incredibly important with this game. Should we all character claim?

Fuk dat shttt
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:05:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:01:56 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/21/2015 10:59:36 AM, TN05 wrote:
Theme is going to be incredibly important with this game. Should we all character claim?

Fuk dat shttt

What do you propose, then?
XLAV
Posts: 13,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:07:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 10:58:54 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Where's XLAV?
In my house.

ER, are you town? Let's buddy!!!
Why ER? Why buddy with ER???
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:07:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:06:19 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/21/2015 11:05:11 AM, TN05 wrote:

What do you propose, then?

Give me life advices.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:09:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:06:19 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/21/2015 11:05:11 AM, TN05 wrote:

What do you propose, then?

Give me life advices.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 11:24:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:09:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
Did Trekie give scum fake claims in TV Tropes I? I can't remember if she did.

I checked the endgame thread and there is no mention of it, but Skepsikyma was mafia in that game, though, so he should know.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:06:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:35:01 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/21/2015 10:59:36 AM, TN05 wrote:
Theme is going to be incredibly important with this game.

Why do you say this?

In the last TV Tropes mafia game, the theme was good vs. evil. I do not expect trekie to have such a simple theme this time.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:10:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 11:09:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
Did Trekie give scum fake claims in TV Tropes I? I can't remember if she did.

Finally.....it seems the slow loading is over.

I do not recall getting fake claims in that game.
Why ER? Why not? It's not you. LOL

VTL TN05
My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:30:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:10:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/21/2015 11:09:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
Did Trekie give scum fake claims in TV Tropes I? I can't remember if she did.

Finally.....it seems the slow loading is over.

I do not recall getting fake claims in that game.
Why ER? Why not? It's not you. LOL

VTL TN05

What do you want to take your vote off of me?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:32:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:20:42 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'll buddy with myself, thank you.(Obvs TP Survivor)

VTL Khaos

Ay.

Any particular reason for this, or just spreading the love?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:34:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:30:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 5/21/2015 12:10:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/21/2015 11:09:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
Did Trekie give scum fake claims in TV Tropes I? I can't remember if she did.

Finally.....it seems the slow loading is over.

I do not recall getting fake claims in that game.
Why ER? Why not? It's not you. LOL

VTL TN05

What do you want to take your vote off of me?

For starters, you can explain why you think the game couldn't be good vs. bad.
You can also explain how you fail to read the endgame properly, since Skep was town in that game, while I was mafia.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:37:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We'll not do mass claims this DP.

At 5/21/2015 11:35:01 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

Let's make a town block FT. I'm thinking Raisor and XLAV are on the block. Probably getting TN05 to claim is a good idea.

VTL TN05
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:39:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:34:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/21/2015 12:30:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 5/21/2015 12:10:35 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/21/2015 11:09:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
Did Trekie give scum fake claims in TV Tropes I? I can't remember if she did.

Finally.....it seems the slow loading is over.

I do not recall getting fake claims in that game.
Why ER? Why not? It's not you. LOL

VTL TN05

What do you want to take your vote off of me?

For starters, you can explain why you think the game couldn't be good vs. bad.

Do you remember Transformers mafia?

You can also explain how you fail to read the endgame properly, since Skep was town in that game, while I was mafia.

Misread the thread. I assumed mafia would be listed first and Skep was listed first, so I assumed he was mafia without reading his role. That's a fvck up on my part.

But, since you were mafia in the first one, would you mind telling us if you got fake claims or not?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:40:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:37:14 PM, Yraelz wrote:
We'll not do mass claims this DP.

At 5/21/2015 11:35:01 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

Let's make a town block FT. I'm thinking Raisor and XLAV are on the block.

???

Regardless, I checked the old mafia PM, and we did not have fake claims, and I see no reason to see them as given, as the character pool is HUGE.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:40:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:39:07 PM, TN05 wrote:
But, since you were mafia in the first one, would you mind telling us if you got fake claims or not?

They didn't.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:41:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:40:09 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
???

Raisor is obvious town.

Regardless, I checked the old mafia PM, and we did not have fake claims, and I see no reason to see them as given, as my mom is HUGE.

FTFY
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 12:43:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:41:31 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/21/2015 12:40:09 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
???

Raisor is obvious town.

I asked because I didn't think he was in the game. Me be blind.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 1:18:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 10:59:36 AM, TN05 wrote:
Actually, I want you to claim. That is most important right now.
My work here is, finally, done.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/21/2015 1:22:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/21/2015 12:32:28 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 5/21/2015 12:20:42 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'll buddy with myself, thank you.(Obvs TP Survivor)

VTL Khaos

Ay.

Any particular reason for this, or just spreading the love?

Mostly spreading the love, but slightly because I want to get your claim out of the way early. I have a feeling that the sooner we get you out of the way, the more at peace my mind will be.
#FeeltheFreezerBern