Total Posts:44|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Prog Rock Mafia - DP2

Subutai
Posts: 3,150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:28:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
First, some comments. One, I apologize for making this late. I had some health problems yesterday, and wasn't on much.

And two, three people didn't post last DP - numberwang, Wylted, and that1user. numberwang received my prompt, and submitted his night action, so he is still playing. Unfortunately, I only have one available replacement (Vaarka hasn't been on in a week). I decided to replace Wylted with my other replacement, 1harder. I will prompt that1user again, and if he still doesn't make any activity, I'll probably replace him with a character who has died (unless someone else is willing to volunteer). So, everyone should be active minus one player.

LYNCHED LAST DAY PHASE

YamaVonKarma - You are Jethro Tull. Your career was very long, and often not fully prog. However, your very popular religion-based album Aqualung to the album epics Thick as a Brick and A Passion Play forever ensconced yourself as a prog artist. Inspired by pre-Elizabethian English music, albums such as Songs from the Wood were more folk than prog. However, sometimes, these two genres collided in their music, such as in Minstrel in the Gallery. Nevertheless, some of your work is not prog at all. In fact, you explored a lot of different genres, including folk and hard rock. Therefore, you are the Jack of All Trades. You have 1x role cop, 1x roleblocker, and 1x role framer. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Khaos_Mage - You are Procol Harum. One of the bands to progress from psychedelia to prog, your song In Held 'Twas In I was one of the very first prog epics, being a five movement song over 17 minutes in length. Your album A Salty Dog is one of the most praised in prog history, even by critics who never took kindly to prog. After this, your work became less and less famous, but this doesn't mean it declined in quality. From the awesome guitar riff of Whisky Train to the Pink Floyd-inspired tribute to Jimi Hendrix Song for a Dreamer to the allusion to In Held 'Twas In I in The Worm and the Tree, your work always managed to captivate those who chose to listen. Therefore, you are the Universal Backup. You assume the role of the first town player to die. You win with the town.

ShabShoral - You are Emerson, Lake, and Palmer. You could be considered the most prog, especially in some of your works. So much so that you were heavily criticized by critics, being called pretentious and narcissistic, even among other prog bands. However, this didn't stop you from creating some of the most elaborate and magnificent music, from the wanderings of an armadillo-tank in Tarkus, to the Mussorgsky-inspired live album Pictures at an Exhibition, to the futuristic battle between humans and computers in Karn Evil 9. Never slowing down in your relentless pursuit for the extravagant, your live performances pushed all limits of what had previously been done. They were not just a show for the ears, but the elaborate stage setting made attending a concert a true experience. You were radical, often criticized, and a dreamer. Therefore, you are the pacifist. You may not place votes on people at L-1. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

1. numberwang
2. Skepsikyma
3. lannan13
4. Sapphique
5. 9spaceking
6. 1harderthanyouthink
7. RevNge
8. headphonegut
9. That1User

It takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends no later than 9:00 PM, DDO time, Saturday (5/30)
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:31:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It appears we have a vig, or a sk.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:34:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I assume you all want my claim immediately...?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:44:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:34:53 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I assume you all want my claim immediately...?

Why not.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:45:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I will be inactive tonight as I'm going to be gone PTing with the Marines.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Subutai
Posts: 3,150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:50:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

I don't understand. Where did I slip?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:52:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:50:15 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

I don't understand. Where did I slip?

"Wylted and That1User have not responded to my prompts for them to be active, so I'm working on getting the two replacements we have in to replace them. numberwang replied, however, and submitted his night action, so he is still in the game.

DP2 will probably start tomorrow, assuming that the two replacements respond in that time and agree to replace in. If you haven't already, submit night actions."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Subutai
Posts: 3,150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:54:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:52:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:50:15 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

I don't understand. Where did I slip?

"Wylted and That1User have not responded to my prompts for them to be active, so I'm working on getting the two replacements we have in to replace them. numberwang replied, however, and submitted his night action, so he is still in the game.

DP2 will probably start tomorrow, assuming that the two replacements respond in that time and agree to replace in. If you haven't already, submit night actions."

All that shows is who responded to my prompts and who didn't. I don't see how this shows they're town.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 5:56:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:54:23 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:52:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:50:15 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

I don't understand. Where did I slip?

"Wylted and That1User have not responded to my prompts for them to be active, so I'm working on getting the two replacements we have in to replace them. numberwang replied, however, and submitted his night action, so he is still in the game.

DP2 will probably start tomorrow, assuming that the two replacements respond in that time and agree to replace in. If you haven't already, submit night actions."

All that shows is who responded to my prompts and who didn't. I don't see how this shows they're town.

You may not, but it's there. It's the fact that the mafia would have stated their team-mates moves for those players and hence they would've been taken care of and you wouldn't have had to raddle the sabber at them. Thus showing that those players HAVE to be town, or at least TP.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Subutai
Posts: 3,150
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 6:10:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:56:26 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:54:23 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:52:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:50:15 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

I don't understand. Where did I slip?

"Wylted and That1User have not responded to my prompts for them to be active, so I'm working on getting the two replacements we have in to replace them. numberwang replied, however, and submitted his night action, so he is still in the game.

DP2 will probably start tomorrow, assuming that the two replacements respond in that time and agree to replace in. If you haven't already, submit night actions."

All that shows is who responded to my prompts and who didn't. I don't see how this shows they're town.

You may not, but it's there. It's the fact that the mafia would have stated their team-mates moves for those players and hence they would've been taken care of and you wouldn't have had to raddle the sabber at them. Thus showing that those players HAVE to be town, or at least TP.

I don't see how it's necessary that they're town or TP. My policy is, if you're mafia, you must make contributions in the mafia PM at least once a night. I want activity both day and night. The only exception is a passive town role. Similarly, maybe those players have passive mafia roles.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 6:13:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:54:23 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:52:33 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:50:15 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

I don't understand. Where did I slip?

"Wylted and That1User have not responded to my prompts for them to be active, so I'm working on getting the two replacements we have in to replace them. numberwang replied, however, and submitted his night action, so he is still in the game.

DP2 will probably start tomorrow, assuming that the two replacements respond in that time and agree to replace in. If you haven't already, submit night actions."

All that shows is who responded to my prompts and who didn't. I don't see how this shows they're town.

I don't see it either lol.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 7:00:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This surviving playerlist makes me feel old. Any relevant results?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 8:43:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So there's a vig or an SK. It's been a while so I've kind of forgotten what happened on the last DP. I'll have to read it again. I will be back on later tonight after I've finished my homework.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:05:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The only mod slip was Sub revealing that I am not a passive role, because he said I don't have night actions. I don't think anything he said indicated the alignment of any of the three inactive players.

Sorry for my inactivity, as I explained to Sub I've been spending a lot less time on here and I didn't notice that the game had started until the end of the first day phase.

Anyway, I am the band Yes, to whom I have never listened, and I do win with town. I'd rather not reveal my role yet since I didn't do anything useful last night.

I think we can safely venture to guess, based on Yama's character information, that the less prog bands are more likely to be mafia. So that's at least something to go on. I am sorry to see the Khaos and Shab died because I had stronger town reads on them than most of the other players after reading d1.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:05:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:34:53 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I assume you all want my claim immediately...?

I don't like this post.
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:51:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 11:05:13 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:34:53 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I assume you all want my claim immediately...?

I don't like this post.

...What the hell do you want from me?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 11:56:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 11:51:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/27/2015 11:05:13 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:34:53 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I assume you all want my claim immediately...?

I don't like this post.

...What the hell do you want from me?

Why are you so salty?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:03:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 11:56:23 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/27/2015 11:51:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/27/2015 11:05:13 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:34:53 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I assume you all want my claim immediately...?

I don't like this post.

...What the hell do you want from me?

Why are you so salty?

I'm not in the best of moods, as you should well know.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 3:09:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 11:10:12 PM, RevNge wrote:
Anyway, yes, I'm Popular. Feel free to put me at L-1 and let me hammer.

sounds like a memey time VTL Rev
numberwang
Posts: 1,917
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 3:14:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:03:50 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/27/2015 11:56:23 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/27/2015 11:51:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 5/27/2015 11:05:13 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:34:53 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I assume you all want my claim immediately...?

I don't like this post.

...What the hell do you want from me?

Why are you so salty?

I'm not in the best of moods, as you should well know.

I think it'd be best to keep out of game stuff out of the game to the best of your ability.
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 8:10:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 7:00:57 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This surviving playerlist makes me feel old. Any relevant results?

I don't understand why the 3 players that were at each others throats last DP are all dead.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 5:01:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*scratches head in confusion*
Well.... that confirms that indeed, the men who jumped on bossy were wrong.... and yet, who killed him? Could it have been the vigilante who first jumped on bossy on impulse and realized Yama changed the topic, so he couldn't have been too careful and so decided to want to kill bossy? Or is it a serial killer pretending to be a vigilante... i have no idea.
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
9spaceking
Posts: 4,213
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 5:06:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I also find it strange that Yama went for the inactives even though Bossy was the center of attention. Why? Why did he do this? Does he do that every game he's scum? :?
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy
http://www.debate.org...

Reign of Terror is unjustified
http://www.debate.org...

Raise min. wage to $10.10
http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 5:23:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

this is town. scum wouldnt declare 3 people confirmed town.

@1harder yes pls.

@sapphique where'd you go?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 5:25:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 5:06:59 PM, 9spaceking wrote:
I also find it strange that Yama went for the inactives even though Bossy was the center of attention. Why? Why did he do this? Does he do that every game he's scum? :?

Yama usually plays like this.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,017
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 5:26:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 5:06:59 PM, 9spaceking wrote:

Oh you're here,

Unvote
VTL 9Spaceking

For claim.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 9:05:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 5:23:17 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 5/27/2015 5:48:17 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Due to a Mod slip in the Announcement PM I'm pretty sure that Chris, numberwang, and That1user are all town. There would be no plausable way that they would be mafia as their scum buddies would've easily vouched and moved for them.

this is town. scum wouldnt declare 3 people confirmed town.

@1harder yes pls.

@sapphique where'd you go?

Sorry. I fell asleep. Any theories about why the people that died were killed?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 9:52:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This inactivity is horrible.

First off, put me at L-1 so I can confirm myself. Second, we need to decide on a lynch.