Jump to topic:

How do I join a Mafia game?

Oreo222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 6:48:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do I just jump into one that's already running? or do I wait for a new one to star? If so, how long will that take?

Sorry. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this kind of thing.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 6:59:34 PM
At 5/27/2015 6:48:04 PM, Oreo222 wrote:
Do I just jump into one that's already running? or do I wait for a new one to star? If so, how long will that take?

Gather sixteen bowls of the purest spring water, and wait in the forest on the night of a full moon. Float sixteen craisins in each bowl, and light a candle for each, reciting that names of the sixteen DDO elite members as you light each one, and float them on the water. Carve the user name 'bsh1' into your forearm with a sharpened twig of witch-hazel, and, ululating, inhale the smoke of one dried and crushed mandrake root. You will be visited with a vision, and an offer to join our secretive cult.

Or you could just PM bsh1 about joining the next beginner's series.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Oreo222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 7:02:31 PM
At 5/27/2015 6:59:34 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Gather sixteen bowls of the purest spring water, and wait in the forest on the night of a full moon. Float sixteen craisins in each bowl, and light a candle for each, reciting that names of the sixteen DDO elite members as you light each one, and float them on the water. Carve the user name 'bsh1' into your forearm with a sharpened twig of witch-hazel, and, ululating, inhale the smoke of one dried and crushed mandrake root. You will be visited with a vision, and an offer to join our secretive cult.

LOL. thanks.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 2:22:45 PM

Just talk to bsh1. Once you complete a Beginner's Series most regular mods will allow you to be in regular games.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
AngelofDeath
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/2/2015 9:19:44 PM
At 5/27/2015 6:59:34 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Best response ever
I may or may not be a cat