Total Posts:609|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

TV Tropes Mafia DP3

trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:05:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graveyard:

Player: daytonanerd
Character: Combat Medic (http://tvtropes.org...)
Role: 3xDoctor/2xVigilante - Each night you may select another player. You may either protect them from all lethal actions or kill them.
"Lots of ways to help people. Sometimes heal patients; sometimes execute dangerous people. Either way helps." - Mass Effect 2
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Player: headphonegut
Character: Hyper Competent Sidekick (http://tvtropes.org...)
Role: Spotter - Each night you may target another player. Non-mafia sided killing roles will have no effect on the selected player if they win with the Town.
"A good roadie knows that it's his job to make someone else look good, keep someone else safe, help someone else do what they were put here to do." - Br"tal Legend
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
XLAV - Double Voter - Town
TN05 - Quote Cop - Town

Living Players
1. SolonKR
2. EndarkenedRationalist
3. Khaos_Mage
4. Skepsikyma
5. ford_prefect
6. YamaVonKarma
7. Yraelz/FT
8. Raisor
9. Lucky_Luciano

Contrary to the earlier mod announcement, Lucky_Luciano (not Rev) has replaced Geo during the NP.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

~71 hours remaining
The DP will end no later than 11:00 PM, DDO time, Thursday, May 30th.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:12:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's amazing how HPG lied about his role to lead a mislynch. That throws away my initial reads. Being 1:11am, I don't plan on re-evaluating right now. Keep in mind that I work all day tomorrow and may have somewhere to be in the evening, so I may be inactive for one day before catching up again. Because people are probably wondering, I have an active role, it was forfeited np one, and it failed np 2.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 12:17:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:05:31 AM, trekie wrote:
~71 hours remaining
The DP will end no later than 11:00 PM, DDO time, Saturday, May 30th.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 8:13:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 7:41:06 AM, Raisor wrote:
Khaos,

Explain why you hammered.

I wasn't aware it was a hammer, and I voted because he didn't full claim (quote, justification). The better question is why didn't Yraelz unvote. I only saw that he claimed at the top of the page (the vote count was on the page prior), and I didn't like his action or explanation. I said TN05 was town.

But, it doesn't really matter...
VTL FT/Y

I'm a JOAT, and I got a guilty on them.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 9:09:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 12:12:24 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
It's amazing how HPG lied about his role to lead a mislynch. That throws away my initial reads. Being 1:11am, I don't plan on re-evaluating right now. Keep in mind that I work all day tomorrow and may have somewhere to be in the evening, so I may be inactive for one day before catching up again. Because people are probably wondering, I have an active role, it was forfeited np one, and it failed np 2.

Who are you replacing, and didn't Ford give HPG a choice NP1? I assumed it was to watch/track player/TN05. I'd say Ford is confirmed town.
My work here is, finally, done.
Raisor
Posts: 4,468
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 9:41:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
HPG wasn't lying, he knew Daytona visited and daytona confirmed it to be true.

That confirms fords role and probably alignment. Scum sided giving role seems unlikely and scum wouldn't give a tracker to town anyways.

So that's two confirmed town - ford and khaos
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 9:49:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 9:41:14 AM, Raisor wrote:
HPG wasn't lying, he knew Daytona visited and daytona confirmed it to be true.

That confirms fords role and probably alignment. Scum sided giving role seems unlikely and scum wouldn't give a tracker to town anyways.

So that's two confirmed town - ford and khaos

Why am I confirmed town?
I mean, I should be universally town read, but how am I confirmed town?
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:10:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 8:13:30 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
But, it doesn't really matter...
VTL FT/Y

I'm a JOAT, and I got a guilty on them.

B.S.

Khaos, out your entire role and character.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:11:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:10:20 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/28/2015 8:13:30 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
But, it doesn't really matter...
VTL FT/Y

I'm a JOAT, and I got a guilty on them.

B.S.

Khaos, out your entire role and character.

Why should I? I'm town read by you.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:12:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:11:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Khaos, out your entire role and character.

Why should I? I'm town read by you.

Oh, wait, you'll just deny it now, won't you. LOL
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:12:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:11:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why should I? I'm town read by you.

I'm town, which means claiming guilty at potential MYLO is likely scum.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:15:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:12:33 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:11:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Why should I? I'm town read by you.

I'm town, which means claiming guilty at potential MYLO is likely scum.

Doesn't explain your reversal of your town read of me.
Further, it would be LYLO, not MYLO.
Third, really, you think there are four mafia?
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:16:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 9:49:51 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Don't stall, it just makes it more likely that you're making a fake claim.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:17:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:16:07 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/28/2015 9:49:51 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Don't stall, it just makes it more likely that you're making a fake claim.

pfft, you know the first thing I do as scum is get a fake claim. You were just scum with me.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:17:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:15:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Doesn't explain your reversal of your town read of me.

Khaos, I didn't say you were scum, stop being fking defensive. I want you to out your role and character so I can evaluate the round. Now do it.

Third, really, you think there are four mafia?

I'm considering it now.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:21:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 9:46:14 AM, Raisor wrote:
I'm on mobile and can't bold...

BOLD: vtl ft

Unvote and get Khaos' role/character.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:21:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:17:03 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
No need to claim anything.
Just wait till he's lynched. No need letting them take any information with them.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:21:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:17:58 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:15:26 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Doesn't explain your reversal of your town read of me.

Khaos, I didn't say you were scum, stop being fking defensive. I want you to out your role and character so I can evaluate the round. Now do it.


Third, really, you think there are four mafia?

I'm considering it now.

I'm Batman.
I am an investigative joat for obvious reasons. I watched TN05 NP1 (hence my vote on Daytona), and investigated you.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:22:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:21:25 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I'm Batman.
I am an investigative joat for obvious reasons. I watched TN05 NP1 (hence my vote on Daytona), and investigated you.

What's your trope text about?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:23:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:22:31 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:21:25 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I'm Batman.
I am an investigative joat for obvious reasons. I watched TN05 NP1 (hence my vote on Daytona), and investigated you.

What's your trope text about?

I've said enough. I've already given myself a death sentence tonight.
Your turn.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:24:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:23:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I've said enough. I've already given myself a death sentence tonight.
Your turn.

No, you need to explain a little bit more. If that's your legit claim then there is no harm in talking about your text.

Also Khaos, what else can your JOAT do?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:25:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:24:31 AM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/28/2015 10:23:22 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I've said enough. I've already given myself a death sentence tonight.
Your turn.

No, you need to explain a little bit more. If that's your legit claim then there is no harm in talking about your text.
Scummy motivation. You just want to pick it apart.

Also Khaos, what else can your JOAT do?
Scummy question.

Tell me Yraelz, why didn't you unvote Daytona yesterday? Behavior trumps roles, after all. You let him sit at L-1 while questioning him.
My work here is, finally, done.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/28/2015 10:27:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/28/2015 10:25:55 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Scummy motivation. You just want to pick it apart.

If your claim is legit then there is nothing to pick apart. Now explain what your text is about. And tell me what else your JOAT can do.

After you've done that I'll unwind my anagram.