Total Posts:50|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 38.1: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:10:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

King - You are the MIMIC. Once per game you may choose a player and assume their role. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

Afism
Val (Elord)
Valosa
Tej
8el
Scarlett
Geo
Sub
Hoppi
Rev (Ore)
Vaar (XLAV)
Lannan

With 12 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 5/31/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 10:10:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ATTENTION

The following placements have been made:

Elord was replaced by Val.
Ore was replaced by Rev.
XLAV was replaced by Vaar.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:01:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Scarlett is scum.
VTL Scarlett
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:01:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 10:17:42 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
?????????????????

scarlett what are you?

Finally, realized she's scum?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:02:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Scarlett (2/7) - Hoppi, Tej
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:03:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:01:55 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/29/2015 10:17:42 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
?????????????????

scarlett what are you?

Finally, realized she's scum?

No because why would mimic's role be mimic, wouldn't their role be the mimicked role?
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:05:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:04:32 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
I think that there was a town and mafia mimic and that king was vigilanted.

King wins with the town. That means he's town.
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:06:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:03:18 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:01:55 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/29/2015 10:17:42 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
?????????????????

scarlett what are you?

Finally, realized she's scum?

No because why would mimic's role be mimic, wouldn't their role be the mimicked role?

No, it would be mimic.

Scarlett is clearly scum mimic.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:06:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:05:24 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:04:32 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
I think that there was a town and mafia mimic and that king was vigilanted.

King wins with the town. That means he's town.

I am interested to see what scarlett says.
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:06:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:03:18 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:01:55 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/29/2015 10:17:42 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
?????????????????

scarlett what are you?

Finally, realized she's scum?

No because why would mimic's role be mimic, wouldn't their role be the mimicked role?

Unless he mimicked the mafia mimic?
8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Posts: 328
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:07:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:06:25 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:03:18 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:01:55 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 5/29/2015 10:17:42 PM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
?????????????????

scarlett what are you?

Finally, realized she's scum?

No because why would mimic's role be mimic, wouldn't their role be the mimicked role?

Unless he mimicked the mafia mimic?

or the reverse haha
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:21:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:20:45 PM, Hoppi wrote:
It's weird that they would pick king though.

Why would they pick him?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:25:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ATTENTION

Wylted is replacing 8el.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:30:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:25:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
ATTENTION

Wylted is replacing 8el.

What happened to 8el? He was here one minute ago.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:32:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:30:25 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:25:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
ATTENTION

Wylted is replacing 8el.

What happened to 8el? He was here one minute ago.

I think he closed his account to avoid being banned.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/29/2015 11:34:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:32:35 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:30:25 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 5/29/2015 11:25:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
ATTENTION

Wylted is replacing 8el.

What happened to 8el? He was here one minute ago.

I think he closed his account to avoid being banned.

ok thanks.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 12:49:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hi, won't be able to catch up until later. It looks like a lot of inactive people. Can anyone give me an update? Did we have a NP without a NK? If so than I'd guess the majority of inactives replaced are scum and that XLAV should be of particular suspicion given his reputation, but that is without reading the other DPs
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 12:57:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2015 12:49:29 AM, Wylted wrote:
Hi, won't be able to catch up until later. It looks like a lot of inactive people. Can anyone give me an update? Did we have a NP without a NK? If so than I'd guess the majority of inactives replaced are scum and that XLAV should be of particular suspicion given his reputation, but that is without reading the other DPs

One person has died each night. We don't know how they died though. King was almost totally inactive and he was the person who died last night. He hadn't claimed anything.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 12:58:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
AFism did a good claims list in DP2. There were only 90 posts that day, so that might be a good one to start with.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 1:00:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Here, I'm just C&Ping what AFism wrote:

Soft claims list:

Tejrectics: "Soft claim -- I have something to do with the opposite of my faith." http://www.debate.org......
"I'm not Vanilla ... (just to soft-claim a bit :P)" http://www.debate.org......

OK, I'm soft-claiming -- my role has something to do with two of Subutai's favorite historical figures. http://www.debate.org......

Me: I am town. My roll is in the name of a rapper that was famous.. I was VANILLA Ice.
http://www.debate.org......

Ore or who ever is replacing for ore: "I will say, that I cannot (in a town helpful way) prove my role to the soft claim of Afism." http://www.debate.org...... Ore thought I was priest at first.

I've dropped enough soft claims to open a mattress store. If I have to full claim, it will kill any benefit I may have for the town (as far as roles go)."

"Priest only confirms those that visit them. So if I have a non-visiting role, then they cannot confirm me. That means I've just limited the roles I can claim. So if I come back later and say I am cop or watcher or whatever, you can say "Hey, that goes against your earlier soft claim!"

http://www.debate.org......

Scarlet: "NO! Don't lynch me I am town! I said my reads above." (she only had one vote put on her check 4 urself)
http://www.debate.org......

"Don't lynch me. I am town. My role is a flavour of ice-cream." http://www.debate.org......

"tw to everyone who wants to lynch me whenever, I am allowed to say that I claim vanilla but it is not my role."
http://www.debate.org......

"I hereby fully claim the town mimic."
http://www.debate.org......

8el: "I will not be claiming this entire game until a time that I see a good time to do so. If I am lynched before then, observe who goes for the easy hammer." http://www.debate.org......

"when the time is right you will know why I did what I did." http://www.debate.org......

"Don't kill me, investigate me or roleblock at night only kill me, if ever, at day please and thanks."

"I'm the super saint." http://www.debate.org......

"I wanted maf to think i was pgo too xD" http://www.debate.org......

XLAV or who ever is xlav: "What I can tell you all is don't visit me at night!" http://www.debate.org......

At 5/18/2015 9:44:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/18/2015 9:43:17 PM, Hoppi wrote:

So you're claiming PGO.
Uh, yeah totally.
Hoppi: "Lol I'm not vanilla. I'm not sure if people will count it as soft-claiming but there are clues about what role I have."

Lannan: Well, I might as well as soft claim too. Here's a terrible song that I'm soft claiming with. https://www.youtube.com......

http://www.debate.org......

"I win with the town. Just in case we have a lie detector."

http://www.debate.org......

KingD (could be a soft claim): "Lynch tejretics" "Lynch tej!" Those are his only two posts so...

Subutai: "This further confirms my suspicions that 8el is scum. My role will be confirmed soon enough." http://www.debate.org......

"All I will say is that my role will be confirmed in some fashion sometime during this game"

Just posting this because i know half of you aren't going to go back and reread that long DP like I did. It is obvious whose soft claims and claims don't match up. And it is obvious who should be on the lynch/ NK by vig/ investigated list.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 1:07:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If we don't have a lynch target that is 100% than I have an ideal, to move the game forward and put the town in a better more informed situation, but I need to be sure we have no good leads first.
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 1:46:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2015 1:00:25 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Here, I'm just C&Ping what AFism wrote:

Soft claims list:

Tejrectics: "Soft claim -- I have something to do with the opposite of my faith." http://www.debate.org......
"I'm not Vanilla ... (just to soft-claim a bit :P)" http://www.debate.org......

OK, I'm soft-claiming -- my role has something to do with two of Subutai's favorite historical figures. http://www.debate.org......

Me: I am town. My roll is in the name of a rapper that was famous.. I was VANILLA Ice.
http://www.debate.org......

Ore or who ever is replacing for ore: "I will say, that I cannot (in a town helpful way) prove my role to the soft claim of Afism." http://www.debate.org...... Ore thought I was priest at first.

I've dropped enough soft claims to open a mattress store. If I have to full claim, it will kill any benefit I may have for the town (as far as roles go)."

"Priest only confirms those that visit them. So if I have a non-visiting role, then they cannot confirm me. That means I've just limited the roles I can claim. So if I come back later and say I am cop or watcher or whatever, you can say "Hey, that goes against your earlier soft claim!"

http://www.debate.org......

Scarlet: "NO! Don't lynch me I am town! I said my reads above." (she only had one vote put on her check 4 urself)
http://www.debate.org......

"Don't lynch me. I am town. My role is a flavour of ice-cream." http://www.debate.org......

"tw to everyone who wants to lynch me whenever, I am allowed to say that I claim vanilla but it is not my role."
http://www.debate.org......

"I hereby fully claim the town mimic."
http://www.debate.org......

8el: "I will not be claiming this entire game until a time that I see a good time to do so. If I am lynched before then, observe who goes for the easy hammer." http://www.debate.org......

"when the time is right you will know why I did what I did." http://www.debate.org......

"Don't kill me, investigate me or roleblock at night only kill me, if ever, at day please and thanks."

"I'm the super saint." http://www.debate.org......

"I wanted maf to think i was pgo too xD" http://www.debate.org......

XLAV or who ever is xlav: "What I can tell you all is don't visit me at night!" http://www.debate.org......

At 5/18/2015 9:44:15 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 5/18/2015 9:43:17 PM, Hoppi wrote:

So you're claiming PGO.
Uh, yeah totally.
Hoppi: "Lol I'm not vanilla. I'm not sure if people will count it as soft-claiming but there are clues about what role I have."

Lannan: Well, I might as well as soft claim too. Here's a terrible song that I'm soft claiming with. https://www.youtube.com......

http://www.debate.org......

"I win with the town. Just in case we have a lie detector."

http://www.debate.org......

KingD (could be a soft claim): "Lynch tejretics" "Lynch tej!" Those are his only two posts so...

Not close to a soft-claim, so much as wanting "revenge" for me voting in favor of 16k in his debate.


Subutai: "This further confirms my suspicions that 8el is scum. My role will be confirmed soon enough." http://www.debate.org......

"All I will say is that my role will be confirmed in some fashion sometime during this game"

Just posting this because i know half of you aren't going to go back and reread that long DP like I did. It is obvious whose soft claims and claims don't match up. And it is obvious who should be on the lynch/ NK by vig/ investigated list.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 1:47:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/29/2015 11:25:53 PM, bsh1 wrote:
ATTENTION

Wylted is replacing 8el.

Where's 8el gone?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 1:48:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Who soft claimed the angel or whatever the hell it's called? If that think is verified like DP 4, he might as well be lynched. BSH, usually likes that particular role to be claimed close to DP3, from my experience.
tejretics
Posts: 6,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 3:24:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 5/30/2015 1:48:28 AM, Wylted wrote:
Who soft claimed the angel or whatever the hell it's called? If that think is verified like DP 4, he might as well be lynched. BSH, usually likes that particular role to be claimed close to DP3, from my experience.

Angel? I've no idea ....
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/30/2015 4:00:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I just realized that Scarlett is scum, lol.

Also I was thinking of innocent child, not anything with the word angel.

Unvote VTL Scarlett