Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Town Of Salem

Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:59:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
hey guys IDK if you have seen the new Town of Salem mafia game but im organizing a group to play/ a community for DDO. Please post usernames below and we can organize times later!!

My Username:
thespio
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:59:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
blankmediagames.com is the site BTW
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 8:58:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 9:59:32 AM, Preston wrote:
hey guys IDK if you have seen the new Town of Salem mafia game but im organizing a group to play/ a community for DDO. Please post usernames below and we can organize times later!!

My Username:
thespio

I'm up for this, looks pretty fun actually.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
OberHerr
Posts: 13,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 9:12:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/21/2015 8:58:23 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 6/1/2015 9:59:32 AM, Preston wrote:
hey guys IDK if you have seen the new Town of Salem mafia game but im organizing a group to play/ a community for DDO. Please post usernames below and we can organize times later!!

My Username:
thespio

I'm up for this, looks pretty fun actually.

This person posted three days ago.

The OP was three months ago. For some reason I feel that it may have been called off. :l
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 9:39:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/21/2015 9:12:30 PM, OberHerr wrote:
At 9/21/2015 8:58:23 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 6/1/2015 9:59:32 AM, Preston wrote:
hey guys IDK if you have seen the new Town of Salem mafia game but im organizing a group to play/ a community for DDO. Please post usernames below and we can organize times later!!

My Username:
thespio

I'm up for this, looks pretty fun actually.

This person posted three days ago.

The OP was three months ago. For some reason I feel that it may have been called off. :l

Eh yeah, but if anyone else sees this, I'm playing the game now for the first time, it's great. Username midnight1131 if anyone else wants to join.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation