Total Posts:136|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 38.1: DP4

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:28:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Scarlett - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may select a person and redirect their actions to someone else.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Sub - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be town-confirmed in the OP of DP3. You win with the town.

Lannan - You are the ROLE STEALER. Once per game, you may steal someone's role. They will become vanilla, and you will acquire their role.

LIVING PLAYERS

Afism
Val (Elord)
Valosa
Tej
8el (Wylted)
Geo
Hoppi
Rev (Ore)
Vaar (XLAV)

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 9:00pm, DDO time, on 6/3/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:40:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Reveal yourself, scum!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 9:41:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 9:40:42 PM, tejretics wrote:
Reveal yourself, scum!

Who do you think is town and who do you think is mafia?
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:09:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
go vig. Why not vig 8el tho man he is scummy as hell and still alive. Why don't yall listen to me and saph? He was defending scarlet like crazy.

VTL 8el/WYLTED


Sorry my vote is staying on you until we have confirmed scum
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:11:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 9:59:36 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl geo

For flying under the radar. Where is everyone?

I might bandwagon but i'm so convinced 8el/wylted is scum its ridiculous. Wylted there is nothing you can do either.The dude lied about his role, fake soft claimed and defended mafia. He should've been lynched dp1 >:T
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:15:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:11:14 PM, AFism wrote:
At 6/1/2015 9:59:36 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl geo

For flying under the radar. Where is everyone?

I might bandwagon but i'm so convinced 8el/wylted is scum its ridiculous. Wylted there is nothing you can do either.The dude lied about his role, fake soft claimed and defended mafia. He should've been lynched dp1 >:T

I know. He's lied at least twice. Don't you think that anyone with an investigative role would have checked him out by now though?
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:17:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:15:14 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:11:14 PM, AFism wrote:
At 6/1/2015 9:59:36 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl geo

For flying under the radar. Where is everyone?

I might bandwagon but i'm so convinced 8el/wylted is scum its ridiculous. Wylted there is nothing you can do either.The dude lied about his role, fake soft claimed and defended mafia. He should've been lynched dp1 >:T

I know. He's lied at least twice. Don't you think that anyone with an investigative role would have checked him out by now though?

They didn't speak up. And wylted has been more inactive than useful. Are you really banking on the chance that someone investigated and didn't tell? I think in this game you are guilty until proven innocent. Also what was your soft claim?
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:19:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 9:28:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

Scarlett - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may select a person and redirect their actions to someone else.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Sub - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be town-confirmed in the OP of DP3. You win with the town.

Lannan - You are the ROLE STEALER. Once per game, you may steal someone's role. They will become vanilla, and you will acquire their role.

I'm assuming it's scum?
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:23:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually we don't have a vig necessarily we have a pgo. Lannan lied earlier claiming bullet proof but turned out to be mafia. Who ever he tried to visit probably busted a cap in him...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:24:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:19:15 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/1/2015 9:28:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

Scarlett - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may select a person and redirect their actions to someone else.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Sub - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be town-confirmed in the OP of DP3. You win with the town.

Lannan - You are the ROLE STEALER. Once per game, you may steal someone's role. They will become vanilla, and you will acquire their role.

I'm assuming it's scum?

Correct.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:25:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:17:42 PM, AFism wrote:
I know. He's lied at least twice. Don't you think that anyone with an investigative role would have checked him out by now though?

They didn't speak up. And wylted has been more inactive than useful. Are you really banking on the chance that someone investigated and didn't tell? I think in this game you are guilty until proven innocent. Also what was your soft claim?

I think I've been pretty obvious. I'll hard claim if necessary but I'd prefer to wait.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:26:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:23:47 PM, AFism wrote:
Actually we don't have a vig necessarily we have a pgo. Lannan lied earlier claiming bullet proof but turned out to be mafia. Who ever he tried to visit probably busted a cap in him...

That would mean that xlav isn't pgo or that the mafia forgot that he was.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:29:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:26:55 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:47 PM, AFism wrote:
Actually we don't have a vig necessarily we have a pgo. Lannan lied earlier claiming bullet proof but turned out to be mafia. Who ever he tried to visit probably busted a cap in him...

That would mean that xlav isn't pgo or that the mafia forgot that he was.

My point exactly! My scum pile right now is 8el and xlav. I predicted scarlet along with some others btw so keep that in mind town <_<
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:42:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:29:45 PM, AFism wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:26:55 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:47 PM, AFism wrote:
Actually we don't have a vig necessarily we have a pgo. Lannan lied earlier claiming bullet proof but turned out to be mafia. Who ever he tried to visit probably busted a cap in him...

That would mean that xlav isn't pgo or that the mafia forgot that he was.

My point exactly! My scum pile right now is 8el and xlav. I predicted scarlet along with some others btw so keep that in mind town <_<

But why wouldn't the real pgo have cc'd xlav? Although king didn't cc scarlett...

I was wondering in the last DP about king being killed, because it doesn't make sense for the mafia to kill him, so now I'm thinking that maybe the vigilante killed king and that the mafia nightkill was blocked somehow. What do you think?
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:51:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:42:03 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:29:45 PM, AFism wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:26:55 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:23:47 PM, AFism wrote:
Actually we don't have a vig necessarily we have a pgo. Lannan lied earlier claiming bullet proof but turned out to be mafia. Who ever he tried to visit probably busted a cap in him...

That would mean that xlav isn't pgo or that the mafia forgot that he was.

My point exactly! My scum pile right now is 8el and xlav. I predicted scarlet along with some others btw so keep that in mind town <_<

But why wouldn't the real pgo have cc'd xlav? Although king didn't cc scarlett...

Exactly. But also since the roles were randomized, Xlav could've gotten lucky and claimed a role that wasn't assigned in the game. Period. And could also be banking on the fact that is so scummy to claim pgo, that it looks town to outright claim it that early. Also, if he was really town, Why would he still be alive dp4? he could've just as easily been dead when king died but he didn't, and he had already claimed by then. King was inactive as hell and mafia took a risk to see if they hit a useful role.

XLAV is just seeming more scummy.

I was wondering in the last DP about king being killed, because it doesn't make sense for the mafia to kill him, so now I'm thinking that maybe the vigilante killed king and that the mafia nightkill was blocked somehow. What do you think?

I don't know...to be honest I'm not convinced there is a vig. Maybe mafia wanted an easy inactive kill.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:56:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:51:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
VTL Wylted

Has he claimed yet? Town is me, XLAV, Tej, Hop, and AF for now.

claims from 8el/wylted

8el: "I will not be claiming this entire game until a time that I see a good time to do so. If I am lynched before then, observe who goes for the easy hammer." http://www.debate.org...

"when the time is right you will know why I did what I did." http://www.debate.org...

"Don't kill me, investigate me or roleblock at night only kill me, if ever, at day please and thanks."

"I'm the super saint." http://www.debate.org...

"I wanted maf to think i was pgo too xD" http://www.debate.org...

--wylted soft claims--

"Oh, on the claims list 8el says he was super saint or hints at it. I haven't seen the post myself, but it's untrue."

"I just started this game also, I'm confirmable when it comes down to it, but yeah Scarlett is definitely scum. She claimed mimic, but the town mimic is dead and confirmed"

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:58:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ATTENTION

HPG is replacing Geo.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 10:59:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 10:56:11 PM, AFism wrote:
At 6/1/2015 10:51:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
VTL Wylted

Has he claimed yet? Town is me, XLAV, Tej, Hop, and AF for now.

claims from 8el/wylted

8el: "I will not be claiming this entire game until a time that I see a good time to do so. If I am lynched before then, observe who goes for the easy hammer." http://www.debate.org...

"when the time is right you will know why I did what I did." http://www.debate.org...

"Don't kill me, investigate me or roleblock at night only kill me, if ever, at day please and thanks."

"I'm the super saint." http://www.debate.org...

"I wanted maf to think i was pgo too xD" http://www.debate.org...

--wylted soft claims--

"Oh, on the claims list 8el says he was super saint or hints at it. I haven't seen the post myself, but it's untrue."

"I just started this game also, I'm confirmable when it comes down to it, but yeah Scarlett is definitely scum. She claimed mimic, but the town mimic is dead and confirmed"

http://www.debate.org...

He's Town and probably the Super Saint. Wylted's notorious for lying about his role.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:01:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
He's Town and probably the Super Saint. Wylted's notorious for lying about his role.

Thats why I unvoted for now to get more reads or something... things get muddy when replacements come in. I scumread 8el from jump but now i'm getting mixed signals now that wylted replaced him.

But hey you know him better than i do.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:04:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/1/2015 11:01:54 PM, AFism wrote:
He's Town and probably the Super Saint. Wylted's notorious for lying about his role.

Thats why I unvoted for now to get more reads or something... things get muddy when replacements come in. I scumread 8el from jump but now i'm getting mixed signals now that wylted replaced him.

Well, I would say that he gives us his thoughts and reads first, but he's rather inactive...
But hey you know him better than i do.

Yes, I probably do. :P
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/1/2015 11:13:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ATTENTION

Vaar has been replaced by Daytona.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...