Total Posts:142|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 38.1: DP5

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 9:59:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Wylted - You are the VIRGIN. If lynched, you prevent all NKs that night. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

Afism
Val (Elord)
Valosa
Tej
HPG (Geo)
Hoppi
Rev (Ore)
Daytona (Vaar/XLAV)

With 8 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 6/6/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:07:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have scum-reads on Daytona and Rev.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:09:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

Are you PGO?
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:25:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.

You should replace out, then, if you can handle the activity.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:26:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 12:09:37 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

Are you PGO?

How many times do I have to confirm this? Yes, I am the PGO.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:26:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 12:25:37 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.

You should replace out, then, if you can handle the activity.

No.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:29:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 12:26:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:25:37 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.

You should replace out, then, if you can handle the activity.

No.

That's antitown then. Willingly not devoting yourself fully to the game, and yet, steadfastly insisting on not being replaced, causing an unsolvable damper on town activity.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:29:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 12:29:00 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:26:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:25:37 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.

You should replace out, then, if you can handle the activity.

No.

That's antitown then. Willingly not devoting yourself fully to the game, and yet, steadfastly insisting on not being replaced, causing an unsolvable damper on town activity.

Oh forget it, I'll be active.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 7:51:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Official vote count

No votes
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 8:48:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wylted said lynch valkrin/elord this dp so thats what we should do. Scarlet distanced herself from him dp1 with no reads. VTL ELORD/VALKRIN
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 8:50:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I still definitely read Daytona as Town. Strong town reads on AF and Hoppi, and possibly Tej.

Tej, as to your scum reads on me and Daytona, I'll explain by the end of this DP or the beginning of the next one, depending on who gets lynched.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:08:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 12:29:00 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:26:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:25:37 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.

You should replace out, then, if you can handle the activity.

No.

That's antitown then. Willingly not devoting yourself fully to the game, and yet, steadfastly insisting on not being replaced, causing an unsolvable damper on town activity.

So what? We are lynching elord. He is the scummiest at this time. Stop trying to get mislynches, he was town the whole game regardless.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:13:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 9:08:42 AM, AFism wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:29:00 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:26:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:25:37 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.

You should replace out, then, if you can handle the activity.

No.

That's antitown then. Willingly not devoting yourself fully to the game, and yet, steadfastly insisting on not being replaced, causing an unsolvable damper on town activity.

So what? We are lynching elord. He is the scummiest at this time. Stop trying to get mislynches, he was town the whole game regardless.

Why do you think he's scum?
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:17:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 8:50:25 AM, RevNge wrote:
I still definitely read Daytona as Town. Strong town reads on AF and Hoppi, and possibly Tej.

Rev, why did you say you were 'almost' confident about me last DP?

Tej, as to your scum reads on me and Daytona, I'll explain by the end of this DP or the beginning of the next one, depending on who gets lynched.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 9:23:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 9:17:06 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 8:50:25 AM, RevNge wrote:
I still definitely read Daytona as Town. Strong town reads on AF and Hoppi, and possibly Tej.

Rev, why did you say you were 'almost' confident about me last DP?

Almost? Unless there's an inactive who isn't CC'ing you, I'm positive you're Town.

I'm surprised that you of all people haven't figured out what I mean.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 10:45:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 9:23:11 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/5/2015 9:17:06 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 8:50:25 AM, RevNge wrote:
I still definitely read Daytona as Town. Strong town reads on AF and Hoppi, and possibly Tej.

Rev, why did you say you were 'almost' confident about me last DP?

Almost? Unless there's an inactive who isn't CC'ing you, I'm positive you're Town.

I'm surprised that you of all people haven't figured out what I mean.

I figured it out and you said elord too last dp VTL him
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 10:52:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 9:13:40 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/5/2015 9:08:42 AM, AFism wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:29:00 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:26:29 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:25:37 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 12:07:20 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/4/2015 10:50:58 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Interesting...

Tej, you seem to come out of the woodwork at random, somehow convenient intervals. Explain your activity.

My activity is suspicious? I don't come often into the mafia games ..... the DP1 was the only time I was active. I post in the DPs because I don't want to get replaced, but that's all. I reserve the time I have for the 7 debates I'm currently in.

You should replace out, then, if you can handle the activity.

No.

That's antitown then. Willingly not devoting yourself fully to the game, and yet, steadfastly insisting on not being replaced, causing an unsolvable damper on town activity.

So what? We are lynching elord. He is the scummiest at this time. Stop trying to get mislynches, he was town the whole game regardless.

Why do you think he's scum?

Because scrlet dp1 scum read him for no reason. and she turned out to be scum. Wylted also scum read him dp4 and he has town cred now because he is town.

Elord has barely contributed to the game. only parroting reads. He should full claim before he is lynched. the links to my argument are in dp4 where me and wylted talked about it.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 11:55:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 9:23:11 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/5/2015 9:17:06 AM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 6/5/2015 8:50:25 AM, RevNge wrote:
I still definitely read Daytona as Town. Strong town reads on AF and Hoppi, and possibly Tej.

Rev, why did you say you were 'almost' confident about me last DP?

Almost? Unless there's an inactive who isn't CC'ing you, I'm positive you're Town.

I'm surprised that you of all people haven't figured out what I mean.

I mean this, Rev:
At 6/2/2015 9:21:07 AM, RevNge wrote:
Stop it, you fools. Daytona's Town. In fact, I know he's Town. Or at least almost certain of it.

Why did you say almost certain? How can you not have been 100% certain?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:07:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

Why did you say almost certain? How can you not have been 100% certain?

He is town stop fishing for his role. Its obvious. Just vtl valkrin. Not unless your scum fishing for roles, then by all means go ahead so we can lynch you.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:10:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually, I think it all adds up to Rev being scum, between his slip of 'almost' certain in a game that isn't flavored on its investigative results, and him stalling over an explanation of what he is, even though it is clearly obvious that he's either cop or dreamer, and mafia would already have a target on his head. Those two factors lead me to believe that Rev is scum.

VTL Rev

AF, just because a townie scum read someone before death, doesn't necessarily mean the person is scum. It means that scum read should be looked at closely, because it was a genuine town read, but just because it was a town read doesn't make it accurate.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:12:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 12:07:29 PM, AFism wrote:

Why did you say almost certain? How can you not have been 100% certain?

He is town stop fishing for his role. Its obvious. Just vtl valkrin. Not unless your scum fishing for roles, then by all means go ahead so we can lynch you.

You do realize that investigative roles, in games with no TP, are VERY easy to fake claim for mafia, right? They know who's town and who's scum, so you can't get them on an incorrect read. The only way you can get them is with a CC or a slip. And Rev slipped, and I have realized it.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:13:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 8:48:04 AM, AFism wrote:
Wylted said lynch valkrin/elord this dp so thats what we should do. Scarlet distanced herself from him dp1 with no reads. VTL ELORD/VALKRIN

Agreed, but I want a soft-claim first.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Posts: 6,081
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 12:14:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/5/2015 8:50:25 AM, RevNge wrote:
I still definitely read Daytona as Town. Strong town reads on AF and Hoppi, and possibly Tej.

Tej, as to your scum reads on me and Daytona, I'll explain by the end of this DP or the beginning of the next one, depending on who gets lynched.

Dw, I'm not VTLing you sans evidence. Waiting for the explanation lol
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass