Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/6/2015 9:15:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DAY PHASE

No one.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

lannan13 - You are Dream Theater. Although more of a progressive metal band, you still count yourself among the ranks of prog. You are one of the most popular progressive metal bands, and are even one of the most popular metal bands. You wrote many songs alluding to earlier prog bands, such as a cover of King Crimson's Larks Tongues in Aspic, part II, and the Pink Floyd inspired Octavarium. Nevertheless, you still retained that distinctive metal sound, such as in your album Images and Words. You were always a bit different from the other prog bands. Therefore, you are the 1x vigilante. You may kill another player at night, once. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

1. numberwang
2. Skepsikyma
3. Sapphique
4. 9spaceking
5. 1harderthanyouthink
6. RevNge
7. headphonegut

It takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends no later than 9:30 DDO time, Monday (6/8)
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 6:49:57 AM
Whelp...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 8:19:29 AM
I think that Harder is scum. Any takers?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 2:53:58 PM
I've gotten out of touch with this game, to the point where I don't even remember anything beyond DP1. Some of it has been irl stuff I'm busy with (SAT 2 Math 2 and finals) and some of it is laziness. I probably won't play much until exams are over...so...sorry.

VTL harder
I have no better choices.
Oh and I'm the oracle. If I die, I get to reveal someone's role to everyone.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
9spaceking
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 5:17:00 PM
*shrugs* I got nothing. Everyone's too inactive.
VTL 1 HARDER
Equestrian election
http://www.debate.org...

This House would impose democracy

Reign of Terror is unjustified

Raise min. wage to $10.10
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 6:13:05 PM
At 6/8/2015 8:19:29 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I think that Harder is scum. Any takers?

I think that Skeps is scum for doing this. Any takers?

I doubt I can get a lynch, though, so w/e. GG if he really is scum.

VTL Harder
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 8:08:06 PM
This game is so sad...

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 8:09:07 PM
Seriously guys, I have trouble believing you guys to be town after you jumped on that.

Literally: do you want to lynch someone for the fvck of it? Sure!

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 8:10:17 PM
From the posts against me in the DP, I think 9space is scum. His is the most bullsh!t.

VTL 9space

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 8:19:05 PM
How many mislynches do you guys think we have left? If there are enough, it might be worth it (if we can agree on someone we think may be scum) to lynch me and then their role will be revealed. Thoughts?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 9:03:08 PM
VTL Harder
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 9:13:48 PM
Skep, why do you think harder is scum?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 9:14:51 PM
Damn, I didn't want a lynch *that* fast...skep's vote was the hammer right?

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 10:19:21 PM
If harder is scum, then Rev is too. I think that he's scum for posting a few contentless posts each DP. I can only see scum doing that, and it seems transparently feigned. But I don't have anything to go on at this point. He also hadn't been hammered yet; it seems like scum would have killed him by now if he were town, which is why I didn't vote for him while FOSing him. I don't think that scum would build of a series of votes at LYLO if there wasn't already a town player on him to quickhammer.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 10:23:40 PM
FINAL TALLY

1harder (4/4) - Sapp, 9space, Rev, Skep
9space (1/4) - 1harder

DP RESULTS

1harder was lynched. He was innocent. Submit night actions.

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED. DO NOT POST.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.