Beginners' Mafia 38.1: DP6

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 11:18:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MOD-KILLED

Rev - You are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select a person for death. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Val - You are the HUNTER. Upon being lynched, you may select another person to die with you. You win with the town.

DIED LAST DP

Valosa - You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. Once per game, during the DP, you may choose to detonate, killing yourself and a player of your choice. To detonate, simply post, in bold: "I self-destruct, killing: [Target's Name]". Do not post after that message. Deviation from those instructions will result in your action's failure. You win with the mafia.

Afism - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

Tej
HPG (Geo)
Hoppi
Daytona (Vaar/XLAV)

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 6/13/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 1:07:32 AM
There is still another baddie the game hasnt ended. probably mafia because suicide bomber. We should lynch today definitely imho.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 10:30:22 AM
At 6/10/2015 11:18:12 PM, bsh1 wrote:
MOD-KILLED

Rev - You are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select a person for death. You win with the town.

I'm guessing Rev selected himself for death ...

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Val - You are the HUNTER. Upon being lynched, you may select another person to die with you. You win with the town.

DIED LAST DP

Valosa - You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. Once per game, during the DP, you may choose to detonate, killing yourself and a player of your choice. To detonate, simply post, in bold: "I self-destruct, killing: [Target's Name]". Do not post after that message. Deviation from those instructions will result in your action's failure. You win with the mafia.

Afism - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

Tej
HPG (Geo)
Hoppi
Daytona (Vaar/XLAV)

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 6/13/15.

Good luck!
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 10:47:04 AM
At 6/11/2015 1:07:32 AM, headphonegut wrote:
There is still another baddie the game hasnt ended. probably mafia because suicide bomber. We should lynch today definitely imho.

VTL HPG/Geo for full claim. You're the one who's been most inactive, and I have a town read on Hoppi, slight town read on Daytona.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 11:00:29 AM
At 6/11/2015 10:47:04 AM, tejretics wrote:

VTL HPG/Geo for full claim. You're the one who's been most inactive, and I have a town read on Hoppi, slight town read on Daytona.

I do not recommend voting until everyone is agreed on whom to lynch. Simply ask next time I will be more than happy to acquiesce.

My role is body gaurd I am not aware of anybody geo protected because I have not asked and I have waived mostly all except for one time where I failed to submit my NA.

Why do you have a town read on hoppi? why the slight town read on daytona?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 11:02:05 AM
At 6/11/2015 11:00:29 AM, headphonegut wrote:

I do not recommend voting until everyone is agreed on whom to lynch. Simply ask next time I will be more than happy to acquiesce.

My role is body gaurd I am not aware of anybody geo protected because I have not asked and I have waived mostly all except for one time where I failed to submit my NA.

Unvote

Since it's last DP, wanted pressure. Hoppi is prob town because of his overall actions, read through Hoppi's DP. I dunno about Daytona, I thought he was scum, but many town members vouched for him.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 11:06:05 AM
At 6/11/2015 11:02:05 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 6/11/2015 11:00:29 AM, headphonegut wrote:

Unvote

Since it's last DP, wanted pressure. Hoppi is prob town because of his overall actions, read through Hoppi's DP. I dunno about Daytona, I thought he was scum, but many town members vouched for him.

Well it is my personal opinion that we should lynch. I think it is possible to no lynch and let someone die off.

Like what are some actions that make hoppi town?
Your daytona read sounds like you are very displeased with it. Is that fair to say?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 11:50:33 AM
If we lynch someone and get it wrong the game is over because mafia will kill someone at night. If we do no lynch, it isn't over.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 11:58:21 AM
RevNge said he KNEW daytonanerd was town. Now I think that must mean he killed subutai that night, which means lannan must have been killed by a townie which is evidence that a PGO exists.

The thing is, xlav claimed pgo day 1, so why would mafia try to kill him? Did they just forget what he claimed? That doesn't make sense.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 12:19:49 PM
Now I get ore-ele's soft claim. He said that he couldn't be confirmed by the priest and I thought he meant he had a non-visiting role but that works for vigilante too. Clever.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 12:21:49 PM
Vtl daytonanerd (not bold so it doesn't count) for being online but not posting here.

What do you think?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 4:05:20 PM
At 6/11/2015 10:30:22 AM, tejretics wrote:
MOD-KILLED

No. Butter accidentally did something that could've town-confirmed him. So, to be fair, Rev had to be mod-killed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 6:46:43 PM
everyone should be claiming their role and actions for transparency and maybe game breaking strategy.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/11/2015 6:49:50 PM
At 6/11/2015 4:05:20 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/11/2015 10:30:22 AM, tejretics wrote:
MOD-KILLED

No. Butter accidentally did something that could've town-confirmed him. So, to be fair, Rev had to be mod-killed.

Lol. Why is Rev always the one f**ked over?
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 12:11:55 AM
I'm the cop and I can confirm that HPG is innocent. I don't know about the other two. I'm leaning towards daytonanerd being scum but I don't know.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 10:10:36 PM
At 6/12/2015 12:11:55 AM, Hoppi wrote:
I'm the cop and I can confirm that HPG is innocent. I don't know about the other two. I'm leaning towards daytonanerd being scum but I don't know.

If you're really sure HPG is innocent, Daytona is scum.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:58:46 AM
At 6/12/2015 10:10:36 PM, tejretics wrote:

what is your role? sorry I can't recall.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 3:01:03 AM
At 6/13/2015 2:58:46 AM, headphonegut wrote:

I don't want to reveal it yet in case of no-lynch.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 3:22:34 AM
At 6/13/2015 3:01:03 AM, tejretics wrote:

I thought you already decided that I was innocent by hoppi inno so why wouldnt we lynch? Unless you can think of a reason not to.

Your role pls, what is it?
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 3:23:26 AM
At 6/13/2015 3:22:34 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 6/13/2015 3:01:03 AM, tejretics wrote:

I thought you already decided that I was innocent by hoppi inno so why wouldnt we lynch? Unless you can think of a reason not to.

Your role pls, what is it?

OK, fine.

My Full Claim: I am ASCETIC
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 5:20:50 AM
As I see it If we lynch today it will be the same as lynching tomorrow. Tej already said that he trusted hoppi iirc which means he 1.) believes hoppis cop claim and 2.) believes I am inno. So to tej it is just daytona.

Hoppi hasn't said much today which does not really correlate in my mind with a cop slot. He has called me inno which means he investiagted me at some point.
@Hoppi give us the name and night that you investigated and your results.
And hopp who do you think is the last mafia? Tej or daytona?
And daytona either he doesn't care and is town or dorsnt care and is scum.

The game could be that simple and it is daytona filthy lurking scum. but how about we make it interesting and consider everything? That is not to say I consider daytona scum. My mind is very open to possibilities.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 10:38:34 AM
At 6/13/2015 5:20:50 AM, headphonegut wrote:
Hoppi hasn't said much today which does not really correlate in my mind with a cop slot. He has called me inno which means he investiagted me at some point.

D1 8el town; D2 scarlettprecious mafia; D3 Valkrin town; D4 Geo/Hpg town; D5 Rev unsuccessful.

I don't know which it is, but if we do no lynch, I can investigate tejretics tonight and tomorrow we'll know for sure.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 11:04:09 AM
At 6/13/2015 10:38:34 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/13/2015 5:20:50 AM, headphonegut wrote:

D1 8el town; D2 scarlettprecious mafia; D3 Valkrin town; D4 Geo/Hpg town; D5 Rev unsuccessful.

I don't know which it is, but if we do no lynch, I can investigate tejretics tonight and tomorrow we'll know for sure.

Its not about winning its about learning to play. Lets lynch today imo.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 11:14:40 AM
At 6/13/2015 11:04:09 AM, headphonegut wrote:
Its not about winning its about learning to play. Lets lynch today imo.

This game has been going for a long time and I want to end it too, but if we get the lynch wrong, mafia wins. It's too risky, and it's only one more np to know for sure. Unless you have proof that it's tej or daytonanerd but you haven't even said who you think it is yet.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 11:30:53 AM
Although I kinda want to lynch daytonanerd for being on the forums but not even posting here once.

I have a couple of questions for tejretics though:

Why did you say at first that you didn't want to claim this DP?

Why were you so sure that 8el was innocent?

Which of subutai's favorite historical figures is ascetic and where's that information?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 10:43:06 PM
THE DP IS OVER

No one was lynched.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:53:51 AM
At 6/13/2015 11:30:53 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Although I kinda want to lynch daytonanerd for being on the forums but not even posting here once.

I have a couple of questions for tejretics though:

Why did you say at first that you didn't want to claim this DP?

I hope you know now XD If I hadn't claimed I prob wouldn't have been lynched ;D

Why were you so sure that 8el was innocent?

Not 8el. I was sure about it only when Wylted replaced 8el, because he *denied* 8el's claim and seemed non-scummy.

Which of subutai's favorite historical figures is ascetic and where's that information?

Ashoka and the Buddha. It was in a history forum quiz.