bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:37:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

Lannan - You are the ROLE STEALER. Once per game, you may steal someone's role. They will become vanilla, and you will acquire their role.

Scarlett - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may select a person and redirect their actions to someone else.

Hoppi - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select another player and learn their role.

Valosa - You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. Once per game, during the DP, you may choose to detonate, killing yourself and a player of your choice. To detonate, simply post, in bold: "I self-destruct, killing: [Target's Name]". Do not post after that message. Deviation from those instructions will result in your action's failure.

TOWN

Saph - You are a PACIFIST. You cannot hammer people. You win with the town.

King - You are the MIMIC. Once per game you may choose a player and assume their role. You win with the town.

Sub - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be town-confirmed in the OP of DP3. You win with the town.

Scarlett - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may select a person and redirect their actions to someone else.

Wylted - You are the VIRGIN. If lynched, you prevent all NKs that night. You win with the town.

Tej - You are ASCETIC. You unaffected by non-lethal actions. You win with the town.

Rev - You are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select a person for death. You win with the town.

Val - You are the HUNTER. Upon being lynched, you may select another person to die with you. You win with the town.

Afism - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

HPG - You are the BODYGUARD. At night, you may select a player. Any lethal actions aimed at that player will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

Daytona - You are the PGO. Anyone visiting you will die. You win with the town.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 9:46:06 PM
I'm gonna start the new game by Wednesday. I'll be sending out brand new PMs. Be on the look-out for them.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 10:06:40 PM
At 6/15/2015 9:46:06 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I'm gonna start the new game by Wednesday. I'll be sending out brand new PMs. Be on the look-out for them.

What did rev do to get mod killed? Or how was he town confirmed
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 10:07:28 PM
At 6/15/2015 10:06:40 PM, AFism wrote:

I'll let him explain...If he hasn't by tomorrow, I'll tell you tomorrow.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 10:10:00 PM
At 6/15/2015 10:07:28 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 10:06:40 PM, AFism wrote:

Okay.. and damn hoppi was good wth -___-
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 11:06:04 PM
Afism is the only one that paid attention to anything I said before I hammered myself. You guys suck except for him and whoever was on the scum team.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:39:47 AM
At 6/15/2015 10:10:00 PM, AFism wrote:

Hehe thx :D

The main problem for town was the inactivity. Next game, if we're town, let's lynch all the inactives and barely actives. Let's not even bother with softclaims. Let's just get rid of them.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:44:52 AM
That's why we killed king. Inactivity is good for mafia, but it's boring. Worked out badly for us though because he was mimic. :(
Subutai
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 7:56:37 AM
Well apparently I still suck at scum hunting. Although I did have a slight scum read on Hoppi.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 9:53:22 AM
At 6/15/2015 11:06:04 PM, Wylted wrote:
Afism is the only one that paid attention to anything I said before I hammered myself. You guys suck except for him and whoever was on the scum team.

Imma her. But thanks.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 9:54:27 AM
At 6/16/2015 2:39:47 AM, Hoppi wrote:

The main problem for town was the inactivity. Next game, if we're town, let's lynch all the inactives and barely actives. Let's not even bother with softclaims. Let's just get rid of them.

Exactly. I only suspected you when I was dead and couldn't do anything about it. I guess thats why valosa blew me up!!!! I wouldn't have been able to buss your lynch dp7
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 9:54:55 AM
At 6/16/2015 9:53:22 AM, AFism wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:06:04 PM, Wylted wrote:

Imma her. But thanks.

My apologies.
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 5:13:50 PM
At 6/15/2015 9:37:03 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

Lannan - You are the ROLE STEALER. Once per game, you may steal someone's role. They will become vanilla, and you will acquire their role.

Hoppi - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select another player and learn their role.

Valosa - You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. Once per game, during the DP, you may choose to detonate, killing yourself and a player of your choice. To detonate, simply post, in bold: "I self-destruct, killing: [Target's Name]". Do not post after that message. Deviation from those instructions will result in your action's failure.

TOWN

King - You are the MIMIC. Once per game you may choose a player and assume their role. You win with the town.

Sub - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be town-confirmed in the OP of DP3. You win with the town.

Wylted - You are the VIRGIN. If lynched, you prevent all NKs that night. You win with the town.

Tej - You are ASCETIC. You unaffected by non-lethal actions. You win with the town.

Rev - You are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select a person for death. You win with the town.

Val - You are the HUNTER. Upon being lynched, you may select another person to die with you. You win with the town.

HPG - You are the BODYGUARD. At night, you may select a player. Any lethal actions aimed at that player will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

Yay! Go Hoppi!
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 7:20:57 PM
At 6/16/2015 5:13:50 PM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:
At 6/15/2015 9:37:03 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

TOWN

Yay! Go Hoppi!

YAY TEAM SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*throws glitter and flowers *
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 7:22:05 PM
At 6/16/2015 9:54:27 AM, AFism wrote:

Exactly. I only suspected you when I was dead and couldn't do anything about it. I guess thats why valosa blew me up!!!! I wouldn't have been able to buss your lynch dp7

Could be...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 8:11:09 PM
At 6/16/2015 9:54:27 AM, AFism wrote:

I think the correct word would be to "push" his lynch. Bussing is when a scum throws suspicion on another scum for town cred.

I kind of stopped following this game a couple DPs after I died...the scum team did a nice job, though maybe with a bit more effort from the rest of the town things would have been different. Anyways, good game everyone. Looking forward to the next one.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 7:22:12 AM

Thank God, you don't realize the mafia drought that has caused so much boredum here.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 4:58:45 PM
I am not currently feeling well. I will have the new game up tomorrow.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2015 9:30:13 PM
At 6/17/2015 4:58:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
I am not currently feeling well. I will have the new game up tomorrow.

Feel better!
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin