Total Posts:223|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 38.2: DP1

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:06:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
THE DP SET-UP

https://docs.google.com...

PLAYERS

RevNge
AFism
Valkrin
tejretics
Valosa
headphonegut
kingkd
Hoppi
Sapphique
ScarlettPrecious
lannan13
Wylted
Subutai

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:00pm, DDO time, on 6/20/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:08:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:07:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL REV

If he claims vanilla, we can lunch him now.

Why no, as a matter of fact, I'm not ice cream. Thanks, Bsh.

Unvote VTL Wylted

Since you're here: Are you Town?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:09:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:08:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:07:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL REV

If he claims vanilla, we can lunch him now.

Why no, as a matter of fact, I'm not ice cream. Thanks, Bsh.

Unvote VTL Wylted

Since you're here: Are you Town?

Yes, and I hate you!
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:11:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:09:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:08:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:07:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL REV

If he claims vanilla, we can lunch him now.

Why no, as a matter of fact, I'm not ice cream. Thanks, Bsh.

Unvote VTL Wylted

Since you're here: Are you Town?

Yes, and I hate you!

y u hate meh

You know what? Are you willing to claim?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:12:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:11:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:09:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:08:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:07:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL REV

If he claims vanilla, we can lunch him now.

Why no, as a matter of fact, I'm not ice cream. Thanks, Bsh.

Unvote VTL Wylted

Since you're here: Are you Town?

Yes, and I hate you!

y u hate meh

You know what? Are you willing to claim?

At some point, yes.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:13:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:06:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Also, Bsh, Valkrin and Kingkd haven't been online for over a week.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:13:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:12:38 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:11:42 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:09:57 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:08:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:07:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL REV

If he claims vanilla, we can lunch him now.

Why no, as a matter of fact, I'm not ice cream. Thanks, Bsh.

Unvote VTL Wylted

Since you're here: Are you Town?

Yes, and I hate you!

y u hate meh

You know what? Are you willing to claim?

At some point, yes.

All right, I'm satisfied for now.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:14:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:12:42 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Unvote
vtl RevNge


Come now, you're not going to only vote for the whole game, are you? Speak!

Unvote
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:14:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:12:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:11:19 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl kingkd


Why are you voting for kingkd?

Inactive. Did not CC Scarlett. But you were vig for 3 nights and didn't kill a single person.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:15:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:14:25 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:12:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:11:19 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl kingkd


Why are you voting for kingkd?

Inactive. Did not CC Scarlett. But you were vig for 3 nights and didn't kill a single person.

That was because I was inactive.

More importantly, what does that have to do with me being scum this game? Besides, you were scum in that game.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:15:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:13:02 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:06:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Also, Bsh, Valkrin and Kingkd haven't been online for over a week.

Yeah...I know. I am considering how to proceed there.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:16:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:14:01 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:12:42 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Unvote
vtl RevNge


Come now, you're not going to only vote for the whole game, are you? Speak!

Unvote

You're here at least. I'd rather lynch kingkd, nut you should claim while we're waiting.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:17:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:16:18 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:14:01 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:12:42 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Unvote
vtl RevNge


Come now, you're not going to only vote for the whole game, are you? Speak!

Unvote

You're here at least. I'd rather lynch kingkd, nut you should claim while we're waiting.

Why do you want to lynch Kingkd? Do you know he's scum? Why do you want me to claim?

VTL Hoppi
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:18:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:15:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
That was because I was inactive.

More importantly, what does that have to do with me being scum this game? Besides, you were scum in that game.

Town lost because of inactivity. I want to lynch the inactives right away.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:19:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:18:13 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:15:24 PM, RevNge wrote:
That was because I was inactive.

More importantly, what does that have to do with me being scum this game? Besides, you were scum in that game.

Town lost because of inactivity. I want to lynch the inactives right away.

lol, and you think I'm an inactive? I wrote at least half of this page.

And no, we did not lose because of inactivity. We lost because of stupidity.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:21:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:19:18 PM, RevNge wrote:
lol, and you think I'm an inactive? I wrote at least half of this page.

And no, we did not lose because of inactivity. We lost because of stupidity.

No.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:23:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:21:30 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:19:18 PM, RevNge wrote:
lol, and you think I'm an inactive? I wrote at least half of this page.

And no, we did not lose because of inactivity. We lost because of stupidity.

No.

Yes, we did. There was only you in the last two DP's, and the other townies ignored what I said and just lynched Daytona, when I knew he was Town since he was the one who killed Lannan, not me.

Do you think that the inactives are scum?
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:28:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:23:05 PM, RevNge wrote:

Yes, we did. There was only you in the last two DP's, and the other townies ignored what I said and just lynched Daytona, when I knew he was Town since he was the one who killed Lannan, not me.

You should have told them that instead of being all mysterious. You never actually said that you didn't kill anyone. You only hinted. But being so inactive to not use vig even once is ridiculously anti-town. Not as bad as kingkd but close.

Do you think that the inactives are scum?

Could be. Even if he's town we're better off without someone who doesn't read the game and doesn't vote.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:30:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:28:40 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:23:05 PM, RevNge wrote:

Yes, we did. There was only you in the last two DP's, and the other townies ignored what I said and just lynched Daytona, when I knew he was Town since he was the one who killed Lannan, not me.

You should have told them that instead of being all mysterious. You never actually said that you didn't kill anyone. You only hinted. But being so inactive to not use vig even once is ridiculously anti-town. Not as bad as kingkd but close.

Thanks, I try.
Do you think that the inactives are scum?

Could be. Even if he's town we're better off without someone who doesn't read the game and doesn't vote.

Well, our goal for this DP is to lynch scum. I believe he'll get replaced soon enough, anyway.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 11:35:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:33:32 PM, Hoppi wrote:
I'm PGO.

It would've been funny if you claimed something like Cop or JOAT to lure them into trying to kill you.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 12:19:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/18/2015 11:15:48 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:13:02 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/18/2015 11:06:21 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Also, Bsh, Valkrin and Kingkd haven't been online for over a week.

Yeah...I know. I am considering how to proceed there.

kill em
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 2:31:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Rev (2/7) - Wylted, Hoppi
Hoppi (1/7) - Rev
Wylted (1/7) - HPG
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...