Total Posts:361|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Game of Thrones Mafia DP1

TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:29:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All roles have been sent out! PM me if you didn't get yours, or if their are any questions. I will not answer questions about your role in the DP.

Rules:

1. Be active. I closed open sign ups to get people who could participate in the game, please do so. At the very minimum, make an attempt to post and catch up in the game where you can. I would prefer not to replace anyone in this game, though I understand that is not realistic.

2. Do not Copy and Paste anything from your role PM into the DP. If you do you will be turned in to a third party survivor, and modkilled. I will have to find a way to compensate your team if this happens. Arguments on Role structure are very vexing and defeat the purpose of the game. I won't mod kill you for using them, but please do not clutter a DP with them as they may not be as important as you think.

3. All Day Phases will be 72 Hours long. They will end after 72 hours exactly, whether the vote is reached or not. If a vote has not been reached by the time the 72 hours are up, it will be ended in a no lynch as soon as I am online and can process votes up to the 72 hour mark. Night Phases will be 48 hours, or until all night actions are in. This should be plenty of time for every one to get their night actions in to me, and be ready for the next DP. If night actions are not submitted in the 48 hour time limit, they will be forfeited.

4. This game isn't heavily focused on theme, and characters and roles are ambiguously open to being from either the show, or the books, to all aspects of the GOT timeline. This game has no third parties, or hidden flavors. This is a standard "Mafia VS Town" game. Mafia were not given fake claims. Roles were randomized using Random.org. A screenshot of the randomized list has been captured, and can be shown to anyone who needs to verify this at the endgame.

Good luck everyone, and have fun!

LIVING PLAYERS:

Airmax
Subutai
TN05
Bullish
EndarkenedRationalist
SolonKR
YYW
F-16
Preston
Skepsikyma
Daltonian
FordPrefect
Raisor
Flail

With 14 players, it takes 8 votes to make a lynch. Please bold your lynch vote.

DP ends at 6/25/15, 9:30 AM Central Time (DDO Time).
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:32:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
First Post!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:41:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 9:32:29 AM, Preston wrote:
First Post!

Curse you...
VTL Preston

I'm in NYC until Wednesday, so my activity will be a bit sporadic until then. I'll do my best to stay caught up until then, though.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:49:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 9:41:12 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 6/22/2015 9:32:29 AM, Preston wrote:
First Post!

Curse you...
VTL Preston

I'm in NYC until Wednesday, so my activity will be a bit sporadic until then. I'll do my best to stay caught up until then, though.

Now someone is gonna lead a lynch against me DP1 because ur random VTL :p jk, have fun in NYC!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 10:50:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
When you point out you're joking, the magic of RVS's legitimate BS is gone.

VTL Preston.
0x5f3759df
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 10:54:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 10:50:13 AM, Bullish wrote:
When you point out you're joking, the magic of RVS's legitimate BS is gone.

VTL Preston.
im sorry, what?? i was teasing that a moron like you would VTL me because he had randomly, its very scummy you would VTL someone this early in posting. so im putting you up.

VTL Bullish
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:20:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 9:49:54 AM, Preston wrote
Now someone is gonna lead a lynch against me DP1 because ur random VTL :p jk, have fun in NYC!

Thanks. but your lynch is actually quite possible. Them's the hard knocks of being one of the newbs in this game. Can you link me to some past games of yours, and provide a tl;dr of your meta for while I'm gone? Same request goes out to Flail. Of course, if you're just an old user with new shoes, you can just tell us your old username.

Also, inb4 someone yells "MASS CLAIM MASS CLAIM"... There's too many characters for that. I've said this before and I'll say it again--claims should be demanded in order of suspicion; otherwise, scum gets off easy by just waiting around for enough characters to claim.

The most efficient way to use my time that I've found is to type while Wifiless and post and look when reconnected. Advantage: I can post more.
Disadvantage: There's a delay between what has been posted and what I've seen when I post. To offset that, I'll put the last post I've seen at the end of each post.

Post 4.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:25:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 12:20:31 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 6/22/2015 9:49:54 AM, Preston wrote
Now someone is gonna lead a lynch against me DP1 because ur random VTL :p jk, have fun in NYC!

Thanks. but your lynch is actually quite possible. Them's the hard knocks of being one of the newbs in this game. Can you link me to some past games of yours, and provide a tl;dr of your meta for while I'm gone? Same request goes out to Flail. Of course, if you're just an old user with new shoes, you can just tell us your old username.

Wow ur seriously going to random lynch, and you call me a noob,
Ive played before, and need no other justification, if you plan to lynch based off experience then you are scum, breaking off whoever you can.


Also, inb4 someone yells "MASS CLAIM MASS CLAIM"... There's too many characters for that. I've said this before and I'll say it again--claims should be demanded in order of suspicion; otherwise, scum gets off easy by just waiting around for enough characters to claim.

The most efficient way to use my time that I've found is to type while Wifiless and post and look when reconnected. Advantage: I can post more.
Disadvantage: There's a delay between what has been posted and what I've seen when I post. To offset that, I'll put the last post I've seen at the end of each post.

Post 4.
That is quite the delay.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:36:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Traitor to the one true king Joffrey!

Preston- 2/8- SolonKR, Preston
Bullish-1/8- Preston
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:49:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 12:25:51 PM, Preston wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:20:31 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 6/22/2015 9:49:54 AM, Preston wrote
Now someone is gonna lead a lynch against me DP1 because ur random VTL :p jk, have fun in NYC!

Thanks. but your lynch is actually quite possible. Them's the hard knocks of being one of the newbs in this game. Can you link me to some past games of yours, and provide a tl;dr of your meta for while I'm gone? Same request goes out to Flail. Of course, if you're just an old user with new shoes, you can just tell us your old username.

Wow ur seriously going to random lynch, and you call me a noob,
Ive played before, and need no other justification, if you plan to lynch based off experience then you are scum, breaking off whoever you can.

Those are the breaks. Random lynching is the best way to go. What reason do you have for us not to randomly lynch you?

Also, inb4 someone yells "MASS CLAIM MASS CLAIM"... There's too many characters for that. I've said this before and I'll say it again--claims should be demanded in order of suspicion; otherwise, scum gets off easy by just waiting around for enough characters to claim.

The most efficient way to use my time that I've found is to type while Wifiless and post and look when reconnected. Advantage: I can post more.
Disadvantage: There's a delay between what has been posted and what I've seen when I post. To offset that, I'll put the last post I've seen at the end of each post.

Post 4.
That is quite the delay.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:50:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
@Bullish: I don't see what the problem with RVS is to begin with. There was nothing better to do, plus it evidently make you think of something. So, question... what exactly was that? I think you're way overreacting.

@Preston: VTLing is a standard part of the game. Traditionally, it's less scummy in appearance if you don't freak out when someone votes for you. Question why they did it, and change your reads according, like rhetorical analysis in school.
For example, I'll answer why my vote is still on you: I want to see how others react.

Post 8
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:10:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 12:50:01 PM, SolonKR wrote:
@Bullish: I don't see what the problem with RVS is to begin with. There was nothing better to do, plus it evidently make you think of something. So, question... what exactly was that? I think you're way overreacting.

@Preston: VTLing is a standard part of the game. Traditionally, it's less scummy in appearance if you don't freak out when someone votes for you. Question why they did it, and change your reads according, like rhetorical analysis in school.
For example, I'll answer why my vote is still on you: I want to see how others react.

Post 8

You VTL me because i posted first lol, whatever i guess i dont have alot invested in this so dying will just hurt town. But if you kill me you just show yourself as Maf
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:11:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 12:49:05 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:25:51 PM, Preston wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:20:31 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 6/22/2015 9:49:54 AM, Preston wrote
Now someone is gonna lead a lynch against me DP1 because ur random VTL :p jk, have fun in NYC!

Thanks. but your lynch is actually quite possible. Them's the hard knocks of being one of the newbs in this game. Can you link me to some past games of yours, and provide a tl;dr of your meta for while I'm gone? Same request goes out to Flail. Of course, if you're just an old user with new shoes, you can just tell us your old username.

Wow ur seriously going to random lynch, and you call me a noob,
Ive played before, and need no other justification, if you plan to lynch based off experience then you are scum, breaking off whoever you can.

Those are the breaks. Random lynching is the best way to go. What reason do you have for us not to randomly lynch you?
\
I guess its up to you, you have no reason to do so, so your basically throwing game by killing me, just lynching town because someone random VTL
Also, inb4 someone yells "MASS CLAIM MASS CLAIM"... There's too many characters for that. I've said this before and I'll say it again--claims should be demanded in order of suspicion; otherwise, scum gets off easy by just waiting around for enough characters to claim.

The most efficient way to use my time that I've found is to type while Wifiless and post and look when reconnected. Advantage: I can post more.
Disadvantage: There's a delay between what has been posted and what I've seen when I post. To offset that, I'll put the last post I've seen at the end of each post.

Post 4.
That is quite the delay.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:13:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 1:11:09 PM, Preston wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:49:05 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:25:51 PM, Preston wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:20:31 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 6/22/2015 9:49:54 AM, Preston wrote
Now someone is gonna lead a lynch against me DP1 because ur random VTL :p jk, have fun in NYC!

Thanks. but your lynch is actually quite possible. Them's the hard knocks of being one of the newbs in this game. Can you link me to some past games of yours, and provide a tl;dr of your meta for while I'm gone? Same request goes out to Flail. Of course, if you're just an old user with new shoes, you can just tell us your old username.

Wow ur seriously going to random lynch, and you call me a noob,
Ive played before, and need no other justification, if you plan to lynch based off experience then you are scum, breaking off whoever you can.

Those are the breaks. Random lynching is the best way to go. What reason do you have for us not to randomly lynch you?
\
I guess its up to you, you have no reason to do so, so your basically throwing game by killing me, just lynching town because someone random VTL

Keep in mind, I haven't voted for you yet. But it's quite suspicious to react to a random vote at the beginning of the game so defensively.

Also, inb4 someone yells "MASS CLAIM MASS CLAIM"... There's too many characters for that. I've said this before and I'll say it again--claims should be demanded in order of suspicion; otherwise, scum gets off easy by just waiting around for enough characters to claim.

The most efficient way to use my time that I've found is to type while Wifiless and post and look when reconnected. Advantage: I can post more.
Disadvantage: There's a delay between what has been posted and what I've seen when I post. To offset that, I'll put the last post I've seen at the end of each post.

Post 4.
That is quite the delay.
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:15:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 1:13:31 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 1:11:09 PM, Preston wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:49:05 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:25:51 PM, Preston wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:20:31 PM, SolonKR wrote:
At 6/22/2015 9:49:54 AM, Preston wrote
Now someone is gonna lead a lynch against me DP1 because ur random VTL :p jk, have fun in NYC!

Thanks. but your lynch is actually quite possible. Them's the hard knocks of being one of the newbs in this game. Can you link me to some past games of yours, and provide a tl;dr of your meta for while I'm gone? Same request goes out to Flail. Of course, if you're just an old user with new shoes, you can just tell us your old username.

Wow ur seriously going to random lynch, and you call me a noob,
Ive played before, and need no other justification, if you plan to lynch based off experience then you are scum, breaking off whoever you can.

Those are the breaks. Random lynching is the best way to go. What reason do you have for us not to randomly lynch you?
\
I guess its up to you, you have no reason to do so, so your basically throwing game by killing me, just lynching town because someone random VTL

Keep in mind, I haven't voted for you yet. But it's quite suspicious to react to a random vote at the beginning of the game so defensively.

well yea, if you were me, and you were the GOT person i am you would be too, my guy has a theme song tho, Its the hover round theme song, because thats a boss song.
Also, inb4 someone yells "MASS CLAIM MASS CLAIM"... There's too many characters for that. I've said this before and I'll say it again--claims should be demanded in order of suspicion; otherwise, scum gets off easy by just waiting around for enough characters to claim.

The most efficient way to use my time that I've found is to type while Wifiless and post and look when reconnected. Advantage: I can post more.
Disadvantage: There's a delay between what has been posted and what I've seen when I post. To offset that, I'll put the last post I've seen at the end of each post.

Post 4.
That is quite the delay.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Flail
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:52:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 12:49:05 PM, TN05 wrote:
Random lynching is the best way to go.


Random votes are Scum's best friend.

FTL TN05
Flail
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:57:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 12:36:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Traitor to the one true king Joffrey!

Preston- 2/8- SolonKR, Preston
Bullish-1/8- Preston

Preston is voting himself?
Flail
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:01:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 1:52:04 PM, Flail wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:49:05 PM, TN05 wrote:
Random lynching is the best way to go.


Random votes are Scum's best friend.

FTL TN05

lol @ me

VTL TN05
Flail
Posts: 209
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:03:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 1:25:55 PM, Raisor wrote:
I don't think Preston is scum:

Why?


VTL ER:

Why this vote, has this player even posted?
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:09:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 1:52:04 PM, Flail wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:49:05 PM, TN05 wrote:
Random lynching is the best way to go.


Random votes are Scum's best friend.

FTL TN05

LMAO

nac
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:52:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 1:57:42 PM, Flail wrote:
At 6/22/2015 12:36:42 PM, TUF wrote:
Traitor to the one true king Joffrey!

Preston- 2/8- SolonKR, Preston
Bullish-1/8- Preston

Preston is voting himself?

apparently...someone activated a role that makes me vote maybe?? who said vtl me and isnt on there, maybe they can make me vote a certain way?
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Posts: 1,113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 3:12:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 2:57:44 PM, Flail wrote:
.. but why are you listed as voting Bullish too?

Idk look above, i only voted bullish, Bullish voted me, so either Typo, or bullish can make me vote a certain way...
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 3:14:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Traitor to the one, true king, Joffrey

Preston- 2/8- SolonKR, bullish* (fixed)
Bullish-1/8- Preston
EndarkenedRationalist-1/8- Raisor
TN05-1/8- Flail
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
SolonKR
Posts: 4,039
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:50:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Can we not do the giant wall of quotes thing? It's quite annoying. Also, I was pointing out the defensive thing because he needs to know. I don't think it makes him necessarily sus bc he's new and that's normal. His soft claim also is townie. I hope this wagon is over by the time I return, so Unvote VTL Flail for the same reason. I don't have time atm, but once night falls irl and I'm at le hostel, I'll type up a list of reads thus far.

Post 16
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:52:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2015 1:25:55 PM, Raisor wrote:
I don't think Preston is scum

I would too if he were new. But he claims to not be, and his reactions are scummy.

VTL ER
0x5f3759df