Beginners' Mafia 38.2: DP2

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:14:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

AFism - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player and learn who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

MOD-KILLED DUE TO INACTIVITY

Let this be a lesson to all: activity is king. You cannot forgo posting. All these players have also been removed from the series.

Valkrin - You are the ROLEBLOCKER. You may select a person every odd-night and prevent them from using their role. You win with the town.

King - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may choose to kill someone with you. You win with the town.

Valosa - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

Rev
tejretics
HPG
Hoppi
Sapphique
Scarlett
lannan13
Wylted
Sub

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, on 6/24/15.
Saph is confirmed as town-affiliated.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:00:50 AM
CORRECTION

Valsoa - You are the GOON. You have no role. You win with the mafia.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:56:55 AM
I think Valosa said he was going to be away over summer. Actually that's probably why he bombed AFism when he did, now I think of it.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:05:24 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:03:37 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl tjeretics

Because he seems scummy to me.

Why do I seem scummy?

Fine, I'll soft-claim - "I like pythons".
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:54:49 AM
I will be caughting up latter today when I have time.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:55:18 AM
Vtl tjeretics

Explain.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 9:07:18 AM
At 6/23/2015 2:08:06 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL Scarlett

Same reasons.

Okay then...
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 9:07:52 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:00:50 AM, bsh1 wrote:
CORRECTION

Valsoa - You are the GOON. You have no role. You win with the mafia.

LOL...Valosa was mafia again...
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:24:59 AM
Do you need a replacement? This looks sad.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:14:59 AM
At 6/23/2015 7:05:24 AM, tejretics wrote:
Vtl tjeretics

Why do I seem scummy?

Fine, I'll soft-claim - "I like pythons".

That makes no sense to me, but okay.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:16:09 AM
At 6/23/2015 7:55:18 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Vtl tjeretics

Explain.

Last page of DP1.
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 5:53:00 PM
Many people need to post if you guys do not want to be mod-killed by bsh.

BE ACTIVE people!!!

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 6:27:52 PM
At 6/23/2015 5:53:00 PM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:

BE ACTIVE people!!!

What's your role? Can you please confirm yourself now?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:22:16 PM
If we are in danger of a no-lynch today (*cough* DP1 *cough*) then we should lynch Wylted. He's TP anyway, so there wouldn't be any risk of a mislynch. But only if we would no-lynch otherwise.

If y'all read the OP, you'll know I'm mod-confirmed town. I expect I'll be NK'd this NP. Three mod-kills though...we're only lucky one of them was scum, or we would definitely be screwed. Scarlett should've taken over AFism's role as tracker, if she's really universal backup.

I'm going back to DP1 to see if I can figure out why scum might have NK'd AFism.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:23:22 PM
At 6/23/2015 5:53:00 PM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:

BE ACTIVE people!!!

Are you the tracker now?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:23:38 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:22:16 PM, Sapphique wrote:
If we are in danger of a no-lynch today (*cough* DP1 *cough*) then we should lynch Wylted. He's TP anyway, so there wouldn't be any risk of a mislynch. But only if we would no-lynch otherwise.

If y'all read the OP, you'll know I'm mod-confirmed town. I expect I'll be NK'd this NP. Three mod-kills though...we're only lucky one of them was scum, or we would definitely be screwed. Scarlett should've taken over AFism's role as tracker, if she's really universal backup.

I'm going back to DP1 to see if I can figure out why scum might have NK'd AFism.

I don't think we should lynch Wylted, actually. We have a pretty good scum pool already.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:24:37 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:23:38 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 6/23/2015 7:22:16 PM, Sapphique wrote:

I don't think we should lynch Wylted, actually. We have a pretty good scum pool already.

I was just putting that out there in case we aren't able to get a lynch. Who have you got in mind?

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:24:41 PM
HPG, Lannan, and Sub. At least one scum is in here, maybe even the other two. If only one is in here, either Hoppi or Scarlett is scum.

Let's start with HPG.

VTL HPG
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:27:05 PM
I'm going to say that the most likely scum team is HPG, Lannan, and Bhu. It's the only team that I can think of that lacks enough sense to pick a better target than AFism.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:30:51 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:24:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
HPG, Lannan, and Sub. At least one scum is in here, maybe even the other two. If only one is in here, either Hoppi or Scarlett is scum.

Let's start with HPG.

VTL HPG

Reasons and links to suspicious posts please. My suspicion is stronger on Hoppi but I have to check again.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:31:51 PM
Rev - Town
tejretics - Leaning Town
HPG - Null
Hoppi - Null
Sapphique - Town
Scarlett - Leaning Town
lannan13 - Null
Wylted - TP
Sub - Leaning Town
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:32:38 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:30:51 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Let's start with HPG.

VTL HPG

Reasons and links to suspicious posts please. My suspicion is stronger on Hoppi but I have to check again.

PoE, of course. We can't really pressure Hoppi because he claimed PGO.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:34:28 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:32:38 PM, RevNge wrote:

Let's start with HPG.

VTL HPG

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being obvious scum and 10 being obvious town, evaluate Scarlett and Hoppi. I have an idea but it might be stupid.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:35:42 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:34:28 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Let's start with HPG.

VTL HPG

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being obvious scum and 10 being obvious town, evaluate Scarlett and Hoppi. I have an idea but it might be stupid.

6 or 7 and 4 or 5, respectively.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:40:20 PM

Let's start with HPG.

VTL HPG

And let's hear it. Any idea's better than no idea.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:42:54 PM
At 6/23/2015 7:40:20 PM, RevNge wrote:

Let's start with HPG.

VTL HPG

And let's hear it. Any idea's better than no idea.

Wait a sec. I might have made a mistake lol. Is tracker a visiting role?