Game Of Thrones Mafia DP2

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 6:34:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graveyard:

EndarkenedRationalist- You are Renly, of House Baratheon! Your claim to the throne may not be solid in right, but in sword, might and loyalty it is stronger than almost anything! You are charismatic, clever, and lovable, and have won your army and power with these qualities. You are thus the vanilla. You have no role, but can influence the game with your voice and your vote. You win with the town.

Living Players:

Airmax
Subutai
TN05
Bullish
SolonKR
YYW
F-16
Preston
Skepsikyma
Daltonian
FordPrefect
Raisor
Flail

With 13 players remaining, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

Day phase ends in 72 hours (on Sunday, 6/28/15 @ 6:30pm Central Time).

Please be active today, everyone.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 6:57:25 PM
Dammit, Renly's dead. Feels like I failed.

The last thing on everyone's minds DP1 seemed to be that I was scum so I'll address that.

I ultimately didn't vote Ford because Dalt insisted he had some role-related info that might mean that Ford was town. If that were the case, I'd rather have waited than force a lynch during a DP where we had an even number of players. No lynching when we are at odds is crap but not as terrible when we're at evens for obvious reasons.

Subutai seemed the other most likely candidate. And no, I didn't push him earlier because he barely posted. By the time it started it started sinking in (last night) that he had no intention of contributing, I was busy with moderating votes. Airmax will confirm that if you ask. And once I was done, it was too late and it seemed like Ford or no lynch. Except the thing with Daytona popped up.

I get the paranoia and everything but I'm really not scum here.

Still think Subutai is likely scum. His response to me felt all fake and mechanical. No real substantive argument - just a warning to me that I was being "indisciplined" and I have no idea how he got away with it.

VTL Subutai
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:29:48 PM
We were probably wrong about Ford being scum; Dalt is very trustworthy and I'll believe what he says. I'd like to lynch someone else who hasn't been contributing today, in order to fully test Bullish's theory of at least some inactives being likely scum, because the fact that a large wagon never built on Preston or Flail yesterday is pretty astounding.

Endark of all people was an interesting choice for the NK, and would seem to be incriminating Bullish. On the other hand, it could have been a convenient tool for the mafia to push his mislynch. The former seems more likely to me, though.

The lynches I would support today at this moment are Bullish, Sub, and YYW (nothing conclusive seemed to have been reached yesterday).

The fact that Flail asked if there was a night chat in the DP gives off townie vibes to me, because mafia almost always do have a "night chat" in the form of their PM, but I'm struggling to find someone else on the list who looks as scummy. I'll have to reevaluate my reads again, I suppose.

Town being split yesterday so much did not help us at all, so I'll help to build the wagon on Sub. VTL Sub.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:41:22 PM
Firstly, I hate not getting a lynch, it essentially gives scum a free kill without giving us the information from a vote count any vote count analysis. I will take my part of responsibility for that do to my being absent.

Its difficult without being involved during the flow of conversations, but based upon my notes, my notes:

Raisor - Don't like his push for claims
Raisor - making town reads, clearing players is not scummy
Raisor - don't lynch inactives

Airmax - likes TNO5 (claimed Sansa), votes ER for claim
Airmax - reads look real

TN05 - likes to make everyone claims, argues for it ( no mafia fake claims given, so risky claiming Sansa)
Looks to be riding the claim.

ER - points out TN05 is likely true with claim (claims Renly)
ER - pops in with question to Dalton, no follow up
ER - good reasoning on Bullish
ER - push on Bullish

Dalton - hedges on TN05
Dalton - calls out Flail and Airmax both sort of hedgy
Dalton - pushes to lynch inactives
Dalton - tries to take town leadership role .. then doesn't want to be leader
Dalton - pushes Ford but will unvote on any claims, looks shady

Ford - Gives a number of reads, looks to be sorting players
Ford - claims Hot Pie VT

Solon - looks to being honestly trying to sort
Solon - considered reads

YYW - looking like not doing much, but responding to nonsense post, then wants claims
YYW - focused on Solon
YYW/Raisor - Pushing Ford

Bullish - not saying much, but making posts
Bullish - lynch inactives

Preston - number of mafia in general content, not really game related

F-16 - drops in says nothing
F-16 - shows up after being called out - looks better giving reads
F-16 - is not scum with TN05

Skep - power out
Skep - wishy washy reads, didn't feel honest, says agrees with Ford vote

Subutai - couple of reads
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:48:11 PM
Ford town
F-16 lean town
Airmax lean town
Solon lean town

TN05 wild card

Preston null
Subutai null

Raisor lean scum
Dalton lean scum
YYW lean scum
Skep lean scum
Bullish lean scum

VTL Bullish
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:54:09 PM
At 6/25/2015 6:57:25 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Dammit, Renly's dead. Feels like I failed.

Is this a soft claim?
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:06:39 PM
At 6/25/2015 7:58:18 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Flail, what other sites did you play mafia at?

This is my first game here, I play at alot of different sites. Are you asking for a link to my meta?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:07:51 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:06:39 PM, Flail wrote:
At 6/25/2015 7:58:18 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ Flail, what other sites did you play mafia at?

This is my first game here, I play at alot of different sites. Are you asking for a link to my meta?

Just the names of the sites for a start. If I've played there as well, then I'll ask for your meta.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:09:01 PM
As I was sitting on an extremely busy conference call today i was thinking about the end of last dp...

I think I actually do think ford is town. I was caught up in the moment in nailing down a dp1 lynch; in retrospect his reaction to his imminent lynch seemed more town than not.

My townread on f16 has strengthened a lot. I think dalt and f16 are town.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:19:36 PM
Thoughts on the last parts of DP1 after this post: http://www.debate.org...

http://www.debate.org...
The self-metaing is townish coming from Dalt. He is definitely more confident as scum.

I think those were the exact words I used once when I was getting lynched as scum after not looking at the game for a day. I think I did eventually get lynched.

Keeping this in mind..
0x5f3759df
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:23:53 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:07:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Just the names of the sites for a start. If I've played there as well, then I'll ask for your meta.

That's a wifom hole, no thanks. What is your read on Bullish?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:26:07 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:23:53 PM, Flail wrote:
At 6/25/2015 8:07:51 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

That's a wifom hole, no thanks. What is your read on Bullish?

How is it WIFOM? The definition of WIFOM is when someone argues that they wouldn't do X as scum but potentially could do it precisely so they could argue that point. I'm not sure how that's even relevant here. Perhaps you meant something else when you said "WIFOM."

Have you played with me before on any other site?
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:30:42 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:26:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
How is it WIFOM?

Because I don't play under this name elsewhere, and have different names at different places, so I could link you to anywhere to show you anything. There is no way to tell if what you would be looking at is even me.

Have you played with me before on any other site?

I do not believe we have played with each other prior to this game.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:32:11 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:30:42 PM, Flail wrote:
At 6/25/2015 8:26:07 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
How is it WIFOM?

Because I don't play under this name elsewhere, and have different names at different places, so I could link you to anywhere to show you anything. There is no way to tell if what you would be looking at is even me.

That's fine but what's stopping you from being honest about it if you are town? And at this point, I just want the site names, not your username.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:41:08 PM
Ford is most likely town just because of how he played his PM. I remember a past game where "your voice and your vote" was played to effectively catch scum, and Dalt might be doing that. Although knowing TUF, and the probable vanilla-heavy flavor of this game, it wouldn't be surprising that scum was given a generic town win con. Interesting though that Endark didn't pick up on it when he was asked, but hes dead now..

Raisor's aff hinges on fords now. That kind of late DP push is common in live mafia but not transferable to forum. It's scummy if the target is town.

Response: http://www.urbandictionary.com...

This is strange, considering that upon a couple of deaths, PM structure becomes useless, so it is better to just use it asap.

On Subutai: I was only willing to lynch him at the end of DP1 as an inactive lynch. If he's going to stay inactive, TUF should replace him (Lucky/treckie are on the list next, both good players). Right now, we should focus on more behavioural reads, Endark's connections from last DP, and any results.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:48:27 PM
Oh and I didn't give my traditional readlist of DP1. I made this in the NP, pre-flip:

Airmax - town
Subutai - inactive
TN05 - null
EndarkenedRationalist - town
SolonKR - null
YYW - null
F-16 - town
Preston - town
Skepsikyma - null
Daltonian - town
FordPrefect - town
Raisor - scum
Flail - town

This game hasn't given nearly as much gut reads as previous games have.

VTL Raisor.
0x5f3759df
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:50:33 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:32:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

That's fine but what's stopping you from being honest about it if you are town?

Because it will be used by scum to introduce wifom, and distract from this game.

I am concerned why you are not giving your read on Bullish.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:07:46 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:53:17 PM, Flail wrote:
Bullish, what do you think about my reads list?

Kind of similar to mine, except more lean scums, and solon/dalt flipped.

Vote Raisor pls.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:11:54 PM
Flail is behaving to the grain like me in my first game. I also refused to give my other games.
0x5f3759df
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:20:51 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:50:33 PM, Flail wrote:
At 6/25/2015 8:32:11 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

That's fine but what's stopping you from being honest about it if you are town?

Because it will be used by scum to introduce wifom, and distract from this game.

I am concerned why you are not giving your read on Bullish.

Haven't decided. He seemed townish DP1. I want to re-read before I decide.

I'm far more interested in hearing what sites you played at and why you are so defensive about it.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:32:01 PM
@ Flail, I couldn't care less about scum potentially "using" it for WIFOM. That's a really silly reason to not link your meta. In any case, I'm not asking for specific games just yet. I only want to know what sites you've played at so I can get a better feel for your experience level. Like literally, the NAME of the websites.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 10:21:38 PM
So yesterday, I was hinting at the fact that my PM contains the word "the" in front of vanilla, so I was assuming I was the only town vanilla in the game. Clearly, I was wrong, since Endark's PM also told him he was "the vanilla."

Also, I want to thank everyone for hearing me out last DP and not lynching me. I will post analysis tomorrow, since I'm going straight to bed tonight.