Game of Thrones Mafia DP3

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:28:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graveyard:

EndarkenedRationalist Renly- Vanilla - Town (Killed NP1)

Subutai- You are Lord Tyrion of house Lannister. You are an imp born of Tywin Lannister. As clever, good-natured, and witty as you are, your defiled and ugly face gives cause for many to hate you. You often find yourself being accused of crimes you did not commit, such as hiring an assassin to kill Bran Stark, or poisoning King Joffrey. You are the miller, and will be found guilty upon investigation. You win with the town. (lynched DP2)

Living Players:

Airmax
TN05
Bullish
SolonKR
YYW
Preston
Skepsikyma
Daltonian
FordPrefect
Raisor
Flail

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day Phase ends in 72 hours (on Friday 7/3/15 @ 0830 Central).
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:46:53 AM
At 6/30/2015 8:28:44 AM, TUF wrote:
Graveyard:

EndarkenedRationalist Renly- Vanilla - Town (Killed NP1)

Subutai- You are Lord Tyrion of house Lannister. You are an imp born of Tywin Lannister. As clever, good-natured, and witty as you are, your defiled and ugly face gives cause for many to hate you. You often find yourself being accused of crimes you did not commit, such as hiring an assassin to kill Bran Stark, or poisoning King Joffrey. You are the miller, and will be found guilty upon investigation. You win with the town. (lynched DP2)

Living Players:

Airmax
TN05
Bullish
SolonKR
YYW
Preston
Skepsikyma
Daltonian
FordPrefect
Raisor
Flail

With 11 players remaining, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

Day Phase ends in 72 hours (on Friday 7/3/15 @ 0830 Central).

Is f16 missing from the graveyard?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 11:01:44 AM
At 6/30/2015 8:46:53 AM, Raisor wrote:

Yes.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 11:04:14 AM
A bear, a bear, all black and brown and covered in hair!

Skeps-1/6-Raisor
Flail-1/6- TN05
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 11:47:59 AM
At 6/30/2015 8:48:03 AM, Raisor wrote:
By POE

Scum team is Preston skep and flail.

VTL Skep

What about Bullish and YYW? I agree that PoE is useful now, but I don't think that the team you've written is necessarily THE scumteam (also, three seems like a pretty small number of scum).

Also, you said yesterday, in post 114, "Subutai is infinitely better than no a no lynch.

If he flips inno then we at least have a lot to analyze activity wise this dp.

From that perspective maybe it's best to lynch him..."

What, in your own view, is the analysis we gained from yesterday? You did advocate lynching him with this as your primary reason, so what were you looking at when you talked about the analysis? I have my own ideas, but I want to hear from you first because of your emphasis on this point.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:41:45 PM
At 6/30/2015 11:47:59 AM, SolonKR wrote:
By POE

VTL Skep

What about Bullish and YYW? I agree that PoE is useful now, but I don't think that the team you've written is necessarily THE scumteam (also, three seems like a pretty small number of scum).

I can't remember what it was, but there was something yesterday that made me think bullish was town.

I think it was him trying to derail the subutai wagon, but I'd have to go back and check.

YYW I compared his play in pantheon and in borderlands to this game, behaviorally I think he's town. I'm about as certain on that point as I was last dp that f16 was town.

Also, you said yesterday, in post 114, "Subutai is infinitely better than no a no lynch.

If he flips inno then we at least have a lot to analyze activity wise this dp.

From that perspective maybe it's best to lynch him..."

What, in your own view, is the analysis we gained from yesterday? You did advocate lynching him with this as your primary reason, so what were you looking at when you talked about the analysis? I have my own ideas, but I want to hear from you first because of your emphasis on this point.

Well we know subutai is inno so we can analyze the vote count, how people voted for him and what their reasoning was.

For example I said last dp skep seemed opportunistic in piling on the sun wagon. Last dp as I began to think subutai was innocent I started to think skep was scum; but that's analysis that requires me to assume subutais affiliation and work backwards. Now we know he was inno, I think the impulsive votes for his lynch look pretty scummy

That's why I think we should lynch skep
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:42:45 PM
At 6/30/2015 11:01:44 AM, TUF wrote:

Yes.

So he is intentionally missing and his flip was intentionally not posted?
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:42:44 PM
At 6/30/2015 12:42:45 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 6/30/2015 11:01:44 AM, TUF wrote:

Yes.

So he is intentionally missing and his flip was intentionally not posted?

Additionally, please confirm that this is not a Godkill. If its a Godkill we should know his alignment.

If a nightkill, we can presume he was town.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 4:05:14 PM
At 6/30/2015 12:41:45 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 6/30/2015 11:47:59 AM, SolonKR wrote:
By POE

VTL Skep

I can't remember what it was, but there was something yesterday that made me think bullish was town.

I think it was him trying to derail the subutai wagon, but I'd have to go back and check.

Please do.

YYW I compared his play in pantheon and in borderlands to this game, behaviorally I think he's town. I'm about as certain on that point as I was last dp that f16 was town.

Alright.

Well we know subutai is inno so we can analyze the vote count, how people voted for him and what their reasoning was.

As in we can or as in you already have?

For example I said last dp skep seemed opportunistic in piling on the sub wagon. Last dp as I began to think subutai was innocent I started to think skep was scum; but that's analysis that requires me to assume subutais affiliation and work backwards. Now we know he was inno, I think the impulsive votes for his lynch look pretty scummy

That's why I think we should lynch skep

I don't see that reasoning. There were 8 votes on Sub's wagon. My vote was not on it at the end, but I helped start it. 9 of 12 players (excluding Sub). Skep did not have a vote on it, but supported it. 10 of 12. F-16 started the wagon with me. 11 of 12, and Airmax didn't post at all. That's unanimous support for Sub's lynch, and about half of those players completely sheeped. You can look at reasoning for the votes, as those who had clear reasons marked out for the lynch are probably more likely town, but out of that half, quite a few are widely townread players like Preston and TN05. By your logic, you should be scumreading me, and, if F-16 were alive, scumreading him as well for this.

Why, specifically (give examples), do you want to lynch Skep over any of the other options on the table?
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 5:07:37 PM
At 6/30/2015 4:08:04 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Also, wagon building.
VTL Flail

To answer above, behavior and inactivity is why I prefer skep.

I listed flail as one of my probable scum as well, I'm for expediency

Unvote vtl flail
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 5:28:11 PM
Town
Ford
Airmax
Solon
Dalton

Unknown
Preston
Bullish

Scum
Raisor
YYW
Skep
TN05

Reading back on yesterday, Dalton looks to be playing a town game, Bullish looks better, but still suspicious from the first day. Ford, Airmax and Solon did nothing to make me change my read. Preston needs to do more, I have no read.

Raisor, YYW and TN05 all actively worked for the Subutai lynch, but did it in a sneaky way. For example, Raisor and TN05 build the wagon on the back of Solon's initial vote, YYW puts a vote on Raisor (for appearances) then votes for Subutai all the while Raisor is pushing the bandwagon. Note that whilst Raisor is pushing the bandwagon he does not have his vote on Subutai. TN05's vote on Subutai is a sticky, he openly admits he is doing nothing but riding his claim.

Skep was just making more excuses, looks like the scum team is trying to bus him.

VTL Raisor
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 6:09:15 PM
At 6/30/2015 5:28:11 PM, Flail wrote:
Skep was just making more excuses, looks like the scum team is trying to bus him.

VTL Raisor

If you think that I'm scum, then why don't you support my lynch?

I'm sorry for my inactivity; I've had a busy weekend coupled with some personal issues. I may have to replace out, but I'll try and catch up and give my thoughts on the game before I do so.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 6:40:06 PM
At 6/30/2015 6:09:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
If you think that I'm scum, then why don't you support my lynch?

I'm sorry for my inactivity; I've had a busy weekend coupled with some personal issues. I may have to replace out, but I'll try and catch up and give my thoughts on the game before I do so.

You are either scum (80%), or scum is taking advantage of you (20%). I have no problem with your lynch at this point.

Please do give some thoughts, a player reads list would help immensely.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:19:15 PM
What do you guys think of YYW?

I'm reluctant to lynch Skep right now. I feel like the Subutai lynch was one that was easy and very likely scum-driven; because it's easiest to lynch players who are on the inactive side. Skep is also on the inactive side..

Just to confirm, is F-16's player spot *dead*? If so, he must be town; because there is no TP. That makes me a bit more inclined to trust his reads.. but I don't get his Airmax read..

For now, I'll say town is Ford, Solon, me, and TN05. I shouldn't have lynched Subutai, ugh. Everyone else, I am hesitant. I was trusting of F-16 on his Airmax read but I don't really like the extent of Max's activity here. I want him to post some more. My impression of his DP1 activity was that he was posting only for the sake of appearing townish and to fulfill expectations; and his lack of posting last DP was opportunistic. I could see Raisor and Max being scum together, possibly.

I might be down to pressure Raisor at this point, at least for a claim. I agree with whoever said that thing about him subtly pushing the Subutai lynch whilst simultaneously dissociating himself from it.

I'm entirely null on Skep, to be honest. If anything, I'd be slightly more inclined to read him as town.

Another thing with Raisor is that I'm worried I might be a victim of that type of paranoia wherein a smaller pool of active players in a largeish game become overly concerned with one another, but the scumteam actually lies in the inactive players. This happened to me in Adventurers.

I am really struggling with this game because I feel like there's a lack of substance for me to figure out. YYW, Ford, Preston, Airmax, Skep, TN05, and to a lesser extent Bullish are posting little to nill. How am I supposed to figure this game out if nobody responds to me, or posts anything for my to analyze? :(
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:23:56 PM
In addendum to that, half of the people above; I know to be active and online in other domains of the site.

Some thoughts on players and the relation to their activity levels

- YYW isn't playing to his superactive, tunnelling meta at all. His switch from Raisor to Subutai last DP was suspect, for me, because it seemed opportunistic, and unlike him. At this point, I might be down to vote for him.

- Airmax's down surge in activity levels after F-16 townread him seemed opportunistic, especially if the intent was to dissociate himself entirely from Sub's mislynch DP2.

- Preston is literally extremely active elsewhere on the site but suddenly minimally active here.

All of the three above I believe could have been active here last DP if they wanted to. I find it particularly more suspicious for the first two however, given that I think Preston is less cognizant of the game and how it works in general - YYW's and Preston's absences I interpret as being more likely to have been calculated.

- Skep's activity at least seems limited; even though he's posted elsewhere and not here, which is consistent with his claims and his excuses.

- TN05 has an inactive meta, and I've liked his behaviour and claim thusfar, so I'm excusing this for him.

Bullish and Ford have been consistently totally inactive all across DDO, so I read that as null.

All in all, from inactivity, I draw the most suspicion and cast it ontowards Airmax and YYW. If they are scum, I could see Raisor being scum with them. The driving force behind that is the mannerisms of their behaviour towards the Sub lynch last DP.

===
This is what I spit out after skimming DP3 and rereading parts of DP2. Now, I'm rereading this DP.

I entirely disagree with Raisor's PoE. I challenge where he got that from, and now I'm only more paranoid of the possibility developed above regarding Airmax and YYW. All three of those just strike me as choosing the inactive and easy mislynch targets, rather than anything to do with the "analysis of the Sub lynch" that he claimed to have wanted last DP. All three of them are inactive. Why did Raisor want the Sub lynch to reflect on if he was going to ignore the behavioural analysis from it, and instead just revert to easy people to scumread? I don't buy his townread on YYW - if he really and genuinely wanted to reflect on how Sub's lynch went down, I think there would have been more commentary on people like YYW, not just doing Subutai v2 with Skep. Slight FoS on Raisor for that.

I liked Solon's response to Raisor's post. It was the same thing that I began to question upon seeing it, and it seems to come from a townie thought process. Why did Solon vote for Flail, after, though? Where did that reasoning come from in contrast with his suspicion of YYW and Bullish?

Also liked some of Flail's posts this DP. It seems like he's deviated from the DP1 behaviour that was mostly fluff and filler, and I get his logic on Raisor and YYW. It seems like his opinions are evolving and he's trying to scumhunt.

I want to hear from Skep, like he said.

That's just my thought process, folks. Any commentary?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:27:16 PM
Town
Airmax
Solon
Can you explain these two reads for me?

Also, why does TN05 openly admitting the fact that he's riding his claim signify that he is scum?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:32:54 PM
IDK, perhaps it's my paranoia, but I am not liking Raisor.

I want to vote for Raisor, because that's what my gut says. I predict he will reduce my confidence in that, though.

I would also be down for YYW.

Town just needs to get something done this DP. If applicable, other people's role results would help me make sense of this as well.

I'm going to read through some of F-16's posts. I recall him being concerned with Flail so maybe he would be a good lynch today. IDK.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:33:35 PM
Or maybe Raisor's 'PoE' is right all along and the game is simpler than I'm making it out to be lol
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 8:35:27 PM
Yeah, I really think that drop in activity from Max and a couple others throughout last DP really is suspicious and convenient. But maybe I'll trust F-16 on this one.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 9:31:10 PM
At 6/30/2015 8:27:16 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Town
Airmax
Solon
Can you explain these two reads for me?

Airmax, day 1 looked to have honest reads, beliveing TN05's claim off the bat was townie. Reviewing day 2 just now, apparently he didn't post, no wonder he did nothing to change my initial read! Put him in the unknown pile.

Solon, day 1 looked to be making honest thoughtful reads. Day 2 he was the starting vote on a mislynch, so unlikely scum as that would be too obvious a scum play.

Also, why does TN05 openly admitting the fact that he's riding his claim signify that he is scum?

We have yet to lynch scum, so he doesn't have to do much of anything. If town, he should be helping sort the game, not making a sticky vote on a mislynch.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 9:33:24 PM
VTL Raisor.

I still want his claim.

After that I'll start work on a PoE list, although with no results and low activity I don't know how viable it would be.

Yeah, if you have any results now might be a good time to out it.
0x5f3759df
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 10:01:11 PM
At 6/30/2015 9:36:59 PM, Bullish wrote:
Was F16/treckie removed from the game? Was it a night kill?
Yeah I don't get this either. Should we not be assuming F-16 is dead until we see him show up in the graveyard?

VTL Raisor
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 10:02:32 PM
At 6/30/2015 10:01:11 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 6/30/2015 9:36:59 PM, Bullish wrote:
Was F16/treckie removed from the game? Was it a night kill?
Yeah I don't get this either. Should we not be assuming F-16 is dead until we see him show up in the graveyard?

VTL Raisor

If he's a live the vote count should be out of 7. TUF do a vote count pls.
0x5f3759df