bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:12:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Third-party Wins!!

1st Place: TP

Wylted - You are the SERIAL KILLER. Each night you must choose someone to kill. You win when you are the only player alive, or cannot possibly lose.

2nd Place: Town

Rev - You are the JOAT. You have the following 1-shot powers: Cop, Doc, Vig. You win with the town.

Lannan - You are the COMMUTER. You are untargetable at night. You win with the town.

Saph - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be town confirmed in the OP of DP2. You win with the town.

HPG - You are the ASCETIC. You cannot be targeted by non-lethal actions. You win with the town.

Tej - You are the ORACLE. If killed, you may reveal the affiliation of one person. You win with the town.

AFism - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player and learn who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

Scarlett - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player and learn who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

[Originally: Universal Back-Up]

Sub - You are POPULAR. It takes 1 extra vote to lynch you. You win with the town.

3rd Place: Mafia

Hoppi - You are the SCOUT. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who they visited that night. You win with the mafia.

4th Place: Mod-killed

Valkrin - You are the ROLEBLOCKER. You may select a person every odd-night and prevent them from using their role. You win with the town.

King - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may choose to kill someone with you. You win with the town.

Valosa - You are the GOON. You have no role. You win with the mafia.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Wylted - NK Afism
Afism - Trk. Rev
Hoppi - NK Afism

NP2

Wylted - NK HPG
Hoppi - NK Saph
Rev - Vig Hoppi
Scarlett - Trk. Saph

NP3

Wylted - NK Rev
Rev - Cop Scarlett
Scarlett - Trk. Rev
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My AMA
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:17:35 PM
Scarlett, WTF was with you saying you were confirmable? Lol.

I knew not killing the popular would betray an inexperienced scum, and that Subutai would take that into account. I also was thinking, Rev is incredibly too active.
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:20:21 PM
My kill NP2 was randomized because I had very minimal time to make a decision and BSH1 randomized it, had it been available, I would've NKed Hoppi and been able to disguise my existence better.
The modern day toilet is convenient, but has one major fault; it requires us to sit. While sitting to do our business may be considered "civilized", studies show the natural squat position improves our ability to eliminate. Better elimination may decrease many modern day ailments including bloating, straining, hemorrhoids and constipation.

This is where the squatty potty has revolutionized the way we poop. check out our website for more details.

squattypotty.com
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:46:21 PM
Me too...I didn't have a lot of time to choose a person to track so I just used someone who I was interested in seeing what she did.
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 4:42:57 PM
At 6/30/2015 3:20:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
My kill NP2 was randomized because I had very minimal time to make a decision and BSH1 randomized it, had it been available, I would've NKed Hoppi and been able to disguise my existence better.

Wylted why did u nk me so fast wth
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM
At 6/30/2015 4:42:57 PM, AFism wrote:

You were the most active player. I was hoping to be left with a bunch of inactives, if we played our cards right.

squattypotty.com
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 8:05:59 PM
Well played everyone (except me, subutai, and the mod-killed ones)! Especially Sapphique. I wanted to kill you the first day, but I didn't because I thought it would be mean to kill you first day twice in a row. I'll never hesitate to be mean again.
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 9:05:11 PM
At 7/1/2015 8:05:59 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Well played everyone (except me, subutai, and the mod-killed ones)! Especially Sapphique. I wanted to kill you the first day, but I didn't because I thought it would be mean to kill you first day twice in a row. I'll never hesitate to be mean again.

HOPPI! You were mafia again!
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:14:02 PM
At 7/1/2015 9:05:11 PM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:

I know. In a team of one person.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:12:51 AM
At 7/1/2015 10:14:02 PM, Hoppi wrote:

I was in a one person team also, and still won.

squattypotty.com
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:54:39 AM
At 7/2/2015 9:12:51 AM, Wylted wrote:

Okay Wylted, no need to show off.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 12:48:19 PM
At 7/2/2015 11:54:39 AM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:
At 7/2/2015 9:12:51 AM, Wylted wrote:

Okay Wylted, no need to show off.

Sorry, it's what my people do. (Narcissists)

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 8:47:54 PM
You said not to post in the game thread so I'm hitting you up here. Like 3 people asked to replace in, when they saw all the mod kills for inactivity. So please consider them. I can't remember who but I thought two of them were Yama and FT and I think I'm missing a third who showed interest.

squattypotty.com
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 8:50:10 PM
Okay the other one was 1harder, and it's possible I'm mistaken about FT.

squattypotty.com
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:26:37 PM
At 6/30/2015 4:42:57 PM, AFism wrote:

You soft-claimed an investigative role.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:28:20 PM
At 6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM, Wylted wrote: :

You were the most active player. I was hoping to be left with a bunch of inactives, if we played our cards right.

Didn't you just say that your nk was randomized?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:29:37 PM
At 6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM, Wylted wrote:

If WE played our cards right? You mean you and me?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:20:54 PM
At 7/3/2015 4:29:37 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM, Wylted wrote:

If WE played our cards right? You mean you and me?

Yes, I think. Only my NP2 was randomized

squattypotty.com