bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:12:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Third-party Wins!!

1st Place: TP

Wylted - You are the SERIAL KILLER. Each night you must choose someone to kill. You win when you are the only player alive, or cannot possibly lose.

2nd Place: Town

Rev - You are the JOAT. You have the following 1-shot powers: Cop, Doc, Vig. You win with the town.

Lannan - You are the COMMUTER. You are untargetable at night. You win with the town.

Saph - You are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be town confirmed in the OP of DP2. You win with the town.

HPG - You are the ASCETIC. You cannot be targeted by non-lethal actions. You win with the town.

Tej - You are the ORACLE. If killed, you may reveal the affiliation of one person. You win with the town.

AFism - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player and learn who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

Scarlett - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player and learn who, if anyone, they visit. You win with the town.

[Originally: Universal Back-Up]

Sub - You are POPULAR. It takes 1 extra vote to lynch you. You win with the town.

3rd Place: Mafia

Hoppi - You are the SCOUT. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who they visited that night. You win with the mafia.

4th Place: Mod-killed

Valkrin - You are the ROLEBLOCKER. You may select a person every odd-night and prevent them from using their role. You win with the town.

King - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may choose to kill someone with you. You win with the town.

Valosa - You are the GOON. You have no role. You win with the mafia.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Wylted - NK Afism
Afism - Trk. Rev
Hoppi - NK Afism

NP2

Wylted - NK HPG
Hoppi - NK Saph
Rev - Vig Hoppi
Scarlett - Trk. Saph

NP3

Wylted - NK Rev
Rev - Cop Scarlett
Scarlett - Trk. Rev
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:17:35 PM
Scarlett, WTF was with you saying you were confirmable? Lol.

I knew not killing the popular would betray an inexperienced scum, and that Subutai would take that into account. I also was thinking, Rev is incredibly too active.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:20:21 PM
My kill NP2 was randomized because I had very minimal time to make a decision and BSH1 randomized it, had it been available, I would've NKed Hoppi and been able to disguise my existence better.
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:46:21 PM
Me too...I didn't have a lot of time to choose a person to track so I just used someone who I was interested in seeing what she did.
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 4:42:57 PM
At 6/30/2015 3:20:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
My kill NP2 was randomized because I had very minimal time to make a decision and BSH1 randomized it, had it been available, I would've NKed Hoppi and been able to disguise my existence better.

Wylted why did u nk me so fast wth
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM
At 6/30/2015 4:42:57 PM, AFism wrote:

You were the most active player. I was hoping to be left with a bunch of inactives, if we played our cards right.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 8:05:59 PM
Well played everyone (except me, subutai, and the mod-killed ones)! Especially Sapphique. I wanted to kill you the first day, but I didn't because I thought it would be mean to kill you first day twice in a row. I'll never hesitate to be mean again.
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 9:05:11 PM
At 7/1/2015 8:05:59 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Well played everyone (except me, subutai, and the mod-killed ones)! Especially Sapphique. I wanted to kill you the first day, but I didn't because I thought it would be mean to kill you first day twice in a row. I'll never hesitate to be mean again.

HOPPI! You were mafia again!
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:14:02 PM
At 7/1/2015 9:05:11 PM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:

I know. In a team of one person.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:12:51 AM
At 7/1/2015 10:14:02 PM, Hoppi wrote:

I was in a one person team also, and still won.
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:54:39 AM
At 7/2/2015 9:12:51 AM, Wylted wrote:

Okay Wylted, no need to show off.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 12:48:19 PM
At 7/2/2015 11:54:39 AM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:
At 7/2/2015 9:12:51 AM, Wylted wrote:

Okay Wylted, no need to show off.

Sorry, it's what my people do. (Narcissists)
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 8:47:54 PM
You said not to post in the game thread so I'm hitting you up here. Like 3 people asked to replace in, when they saw all the mod kills for inactivity. So please consider them. I can't remember who but I thought two of them were Yama and FT and I think I'm missing a third who showed interest.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:26:37 PM
At 6/30/2015 4:42:57 PM, AFism wrote:

You soft-claimed an investigative role.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:28:20 PM
At 6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM, Wylted wrote: :

You were the most active player. I was hoping to be left with a bunch of inactives, if we played our cards right.

Didn't you just say that your nk was randomized?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:29:37 PM
At 6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM, Wylted wrote:

If WE played our cards right? You mean you and me?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:20:54 PM
At 7/3/2015 4:29:37 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 6/30/2015 5:05:16 PM, Wylted wrote:

If WE played our cards right? You mean you and me?

Yes, I think. Only my NP2 was randomized