bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 11:58:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
THE DP SET UP

https://docs.google.com...

Usually, I am not a sports person...but I kinda got into the mood for it lately...

PLAYERS

Wylted
Rev
Lannan
Saph
HPG
Tej
AFism
Scarlett
Sub
Hoppi

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, on 7/4/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:32:30 AM
At 7/3/2015 1:59:34 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL HOPPI

Just because I always have a hard time reading him.

Lol, don't policy-lynch
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:49:49 AM
At 7/3/2015 5:32:30 AM, tejretics wrote:
At 7/3/2015 1:59:34 AM, Wylted wrote:
VTL HOPPI

Just because I always have a hard time reading him.

Lol, don't policy-lynch

I'm not trying to lynch anyone
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:51:12 AM
At 7/3/2015 5:47:51 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl wylted

Scummmmm

That's rarely a response to a VTL ... you do seem scummy and a bit hard to read.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 7:20:42 AM
At 7/3/2015 6:51:12 AM, tejretics wrote:
Vtl wylted

Scummmmm

That's rarely a response to a VTL ... you do seem scummy and a bit hard to read.

I'm popular. Let's confirm me.

Unvote vtl hoppi
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 7:23:00 AM
At 7/3/2015 7:20:42 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl wylted

Scummmmm

Unvote vtl hoppi

OK ... full-claiming DP1?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 7:31:23 AM
At 7/3/2015 7:23:00 AM, tejretics wrote:

You seem so scummy right now. Just vote for me. We need 6 votes and then unvote asap.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 12:53:28 PM
At 7/3/2015 7:31:23 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 7/3/2015 7:23:00 AM, tejretics wrote:

You seem so scummy right now. Just vote for me. We need 6 votes and then unvote asap.

Please hide the fact you're popular for as long as possible next time.

VTL HOPPI
ScarlettPrecious
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 1:13:30 PM
At 7/3/2015 7:20:42 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl wylted

Scummmmm

Unvote vtl hoppi

Why full-claim so early?
"Family isn't always blood. It's the people in your life who want you in theirs; the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to make you smile& who love you no matter what."

"Thinking something does not make it true, wanting something does not make it real." - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 2:16:47 PM
At 7/3/2015 8:26:39 AM, RevNge wrote:
Sweet, a Popular.

VTL Hoppi

Anyone up for a mass character claim?

Are you vanilla again?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:20:36 PM
At 7/3/2015 1:13:30 PM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:

Unvote vtl hoppi

Why full-claim so early?

I have a plan, but it's only going to work if people trust me so I need to be confirmed. So please vote for me.

There are 3 votes so far and I need 3 more.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 4:31:55 PM
VOTE COUNT

Hoppi (3/6) - Wylted, Hoppi, Rev
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:25:23 PM
At 7/3/2015 4:20:36 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 7/3/2015 1:13:30 PM, ScarlettPrecious wrote:

Unvote vtl hoppi

Why full-claim so early?

I have a plan, but it's only going to work if people trust me so I need to be confirmed. So please vote for me.

There are 3 votes so far and I need 3 more.

If you're hunter or something stupid and trying to be intentionally lynched, because of overconfidence In Your reads than come clean now and start working as a team. It's too early to have strong reads, and this game needs to involve some teamwork, as opposed to a bunch of loose cannons.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 5:29:13 PM
If your that role that confirms somebody as town or scum after death than please only target a weak player with that nonsense, so town doesn't lose a bigger asset early. If you really are popular than I feel no urge to confirm you. You'll be dead tonight, and we can always confirm you on a different DP.

unvote

Subutai, when you get online and since you don't post much, can you please write out all your thoughts, even the contradictory ones that aren't fully formed, so we can both analyze you better, and benefit from your lines of reasoning should something happen, as well.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:02:39 PM
Sweet, a Popular.

VTL Hoppi

No, no mass claim. It'll help scum more than town at this point.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:03:57 PM
At 7/3/2015 5:25:23 PM, Wylted wrote:

If you're hunter or something stupid and trying to be intentionally lynched, because of overconfidence In Your reads than come clean now and start working as a team. It's too early to have strong reads, and this game needs to involve some teamwork, as opposed to a bunch of loose cannons.

^This. Hoppi, tell us what you're doing.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:07:51 PM
At 7/3/2015 6:03:57 PM, Sapphique wrote:

I'm popular and want to be confirmed. That Hunter theory makes no sense. If I wanted to be actually lynched, I'd just act suspiciously which would not be hard. But I don't want to be lynched. Please vote for me.

Wylted is so scummy this game.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:11:14 PM
Wylted is right that I'll probably be killed tonight confirmed or not. So confirm me quickly please so I can make best use of this one DP.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:16:10 PM
At 7/3/2015 6:07:51 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 7/3/2015 6:03:57 PM, Sapphique wrote:

I'm popular and want to be confirmed. That Hunter theory makes no sense. If I wanted to be actually lynched, I'd just act suspiciously which would not be hard. But I don't want to be lynched. Please vote for me.

Wylted is so scummy this game.

Actually, not to burst your bubble, but your behavior thus far hasn't been the most townie. Your reaction to Wylted's vote on you, as well as to Tej's question, is basically to scumread them. You ostensibly full-claim DP1. Wylted's theory isn't so unrealistic--to me, you seem overly desperate for people to vote you, which could imply a desire to be lynched so that your role (if lynch-related) may be used.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:18:24 PM
At 7/3/2015 6:11:14 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Wylted is right that I'll probably be killed tonight confirmed or not. So confirm me quickly please so I can make best use of this one DP.

First, this plan of yours. You say it'll only work if everyone trusts you. Is your plan simply to be confirmed? And if you truly are popular, why out your role this early, when you know you'll probably be NK'd?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:23:50 PM
Ok, so obviously there isn't much to go on yet, so these are just thoughts.

Wylted: town. His initial vote on Hoppi didn't feel quite right, but I really like his later posts regarding Hoppi's alleged plan.

Hoppi: slight scum. His reaction to Wylted's vote on him is almost classic OMGUS, and as for full-claiming DP1, that probably wasn't the best idea. I don't know what to think of his plan thingy--if it's merely to be confirmed, I don't see why this had to be done DP1. He seems too eager for votes.

Tej: null. He seems more questioning this game than the last one, but I don't know if that means anything.

Rev: null. His reaction to Hoppi's claim seems genuine enough, but I'm not sure I like his proposal to mass-claim characters. It would help scum figure out the theme and thus aid them in making fake character claims.

Others: null due to inactivity or too few posts.

Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:25:30 PM
At 7/3/2015 6:18:24 PM, Sapphique wrote:
First, this plan of yours. You say it'll only work if everyone trusts you. Is your plan simply to be confirmed?

No, I have another plan. I'll explain when I'm confirmed.

And if you truly are popular, why out your role this early, when you know you'll probably be NK'd?

A townie will die tonight, either me or someone else. At first I thought of keeping it secret because I'd be almost unlynchable later which might be useful, but then I realized that Is could do a lot more this first day if confirmed. Also it would save a lot of wasted time suspecting me.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:28:49 PM
At 7/3/2015 6:25:30 PM, Hoppi wrote:
At 7/3/2015 6:18:24 PM, Sapphique wrote:
First, this plan of yours. You say it'll only work if everyone trusts you. Is your plan simply to be confirmed?

No, I have another plan. I'll explain when I'm confirmed.

And if you truly are popular, why out your role this early, when you know you'll probably be NK'd?

A townie will die tonight, either me or someone else. At first I thought of keeping it secret because I'd be almost unlynchable later which might be useful, but then I realized that Is could do a lot more this first day if confirmed. Also it would save a lot of wasted time suspecting me.

Why does this plan have to wait until you're confirmed?

Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:30:29 PM
At 7/3/2015 6:16:10 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Actually, not to burst your bubble, but your behavior thus far hasn't been the most townie. Your reaction to Wylted's vote on you, as well as to Tej's question, is basically to scumread them.

I scumread most people right now, including you, actually. Not Rev or Scarlett though who seem town so far.

I didn't suspect wylted because he voted for me. I suspected him because he said he has trouble reading me. I doubt he believes that or if he did, I doubt he'd genuinely use it for a reason for voting upfront.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:32:05 PM
At 7/3/2015 6:28:49 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Why does this plan have to wait until you're confirmed?

There's no point until I'm confirmed. People need to trust me for it to work, or even to consider it.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:33:05 PM
Regardless of behavior, I don't see any way how Hoppi could be scum, unless he is a role like Jester (which is a really bastard role to begin with, especially in a beginner's game), and I don't recall a scum-sided role that is lynch-related, unless the mod takes a Town-sided role and switches the affiliation.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 6:34:08 PM
At 7/3/2015 2:16:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
Sweet, a Popular.

VTL Hoppi

Are you vanilla again?