Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 7:13:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/5/2015 4:59:14 PM, Rami wrote:
Start: I give a policeman the birdie.

He looks back at you, which takes his focus off of a black guy he was beating down, and the black dude ends up surviving the fight and is able to sue the city for millions. These massive lawsuits forces the city to raise taxes as a result and every paycheck means you have to pay $12 out of each check In Extra taxes as a result, for life. With that 12$ invested in a good mutual fun for 50 years at a 15% rate of return, you do the math and determine you lost about a half a million dollars as a result of that.

My scenario. I rape Hillary Clinton.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2015 11:36:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/5/2015 4:59:14 PM, Rami wrote:
Start: I give a policeman the birdie.

He breaks your fingers one by one cracking them and bending them until he can pull them off, tearing the skin, and then your legs, you subsequently are unable to escape and bleed out, Screaming in agony, but as he slowly kills you your voice grows harsh are crackly from how long you scream, growing dryer and dryer to the point where you r throat bleeds under the stress.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin