Game of Thrones Mafia DP5

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 5:33:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graveyard:

EndarkenedRationalist- Renly- Vanilla - Town (Killed NP1)

Subutai- Tyrion- Miller- Town (Lynched DP2)

F-16- ???- ???- ??? (???)

Skeps- Ramsey Snow - Goon- Mafia (Lynched DP3)

YYW- John Snow- Watcher- Town (Killed NP3)

Flail- You are the Queen Regent Cersei, of house Lannister. Widow to Robert Baratheon, you have are not only powerful, but manipulative. You usually get your way, even if it means framing your own brother for a murder he did not commit, or imprisoning Ned Stark for revealing your incest. You are the 2x Framer. During two different night phases, you may select a person to be shown guilty of treason on cop reports. You win with the mafia. (Lynched DP5)

Airmax-You are Daenerys, of house Targaryen. Exiled from Westeros, you started from nothing. With a claim of vengeance for the lives of your brothers, sister, and father, your plans to leave a trail of blood towards Westeros have inspired many in your cause, namely your freedman. You are "Meesha", the mother of Dragons, and the very air around you breathes command and royalty! You are the 1x Governor. Once anytime during a day phase, you may choose a target to lynch. Your action will override all other votes for the day phase, killing the targeted player and ending the Day Phase. You win with the town. (Killed NP4)

Living Players:

TN05
Bullish
SolonKR
Preston
Daltonian
FordPrefect
Raisor

With 7 players remaining, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Day Phase ends in 72 hours (on Friday 7/10/15 @ 1730 CST).
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 5:49:56 PM
Sorry I've been inactive for a while. Unlike New York, New Hampshire doesn't have free Wi-Fi everywhere when I am away and need to do things -_-

It would seem to me that Bullish and Preston are the scum by PoE. VTL Bullish

Raisor, you should out your results.

Also, since I read some people asking for my claim, I'll claim at L-2, as usual.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 6:13:31 PM
At 7/7/2015 5:49:56 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Sorry I've been inactive for a while. Unlike New York, New Hampshire doesn't have free Wi-Fi everywhere when I am away and need to do things -_-

Also, since I read some people asking for my claim, I'll claim at L-2, as usual.

We need all claims this dp.

Claim now.

I don't want to dick around with putting you at l minus and then waiting for you to be where there's wifi.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 6:19:58 PM
At 7/7/2015 6:13:31 PM, Raisor wrote:

Claim now.

I don't want to dick around with putting you at l minus and then waiting for you to be where there's wifi.

I'm actually at home now, but very well. I'm Barristan Selmy the vanilla.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 6:22:42 PM
At 7/7/2015 6:19:58 PM, SolonKR wrote:

Claim now.

Justification?

I think you're in my town pile....
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 6:42:47 PM
Does anyone have a full claim list? Let's look at it and go from there.

We have two dead mafia out of 14. With no TPs, I would not be surprised if there was four mafia. This means we could either either have five town and two mafia left, or six town and one mafia left. I'm not interested in role claims so much as characters. The two dead mafia, from what I've read, are both people with sadistic personalities, while the dead town seem to be people who, at the very least, aren't than bad (I wouldn't say it's a good v. evil game, though, since from what I can tell nobody is really that good).

Let's find the character claims as soon as possible, and judge both if the claim makes sense and if the person actually seems scummy.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 6:43:09 PM

Claim now.

Another vanilla? Seriously?
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:09:38 PM

Claim now.

What is your justification?
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:16:01 PM
At 7/7/2015 7:09:38 PM, Raisor wrote:

Claim now.

What is your justification?

I'm Ser Barristan Selmy the Bold, only member of House Selmy. My reputation for honor is only matched by my impressive swordsmanship, though I am betrayed by Joffrey. As such, I'm vanilla. I have no role, but can help the town with my voice and vote. IWWTT
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:33:35 PM
At 7/7/2015 7:29:22 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Can you out your results for this and last DP?

No : )
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:45:47 PM
At 7/7/2015 7:33:35 PM, Raisor wrote:

This is irresponsible. You already dodged a bullet by not dying last night (if you're even town). We cannot risk having you die without outing your investigation results, especially last night's, which couldn't have been tampered with.

Given the extreme inactivity that has plagued this game, i see no benefit to withholding this information. We need to kickstart discussion asap. No better way than with your results.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:52:28 PM
At 7/7/2015 7:45:47 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

This is irresponsible. You already dodged a bullet by not dying last night (if you're even town). We cannot risk having you die without outing your investigation results, especially last night's, which couldn't have been tampered with.

Given the extreme inactivity that has plagued this game, i see no benefit to withholding this information. We need to kickstart discussion asap. No better way than with your results.

Lol the uncertainty is pro town if there are more than three scum. Gives town the advantage of an imbalance of information. That's pro town right?
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 8:15:12 PM
At 7/7/2015 7:52:28 PM, Raisor wrote:

Lol the uncertainty is pro town if there are more than three scum. Gives town the advantage of an imbalance of information. That's pro town right?

...no. Assume with 7 players remaining, 2 are mafia and 5 are town. Only 20% of the town (you) knows what the results are. Mafia obviously know everyone's affiliation, the only thing they don't know is who exactly you targeted. If you don't reveal the info, they can kill you in the night and the rest of us will never know who you investigated. The sooner you out your results, the sooner we can narrow the remaining suspects. Delaying the scum hunting process in not protown at all.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 8:18:45 PM
At 7/7/2015 7:32:04 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I think we should be lynching between Solon and Bullish today.

VTL Bullish

That's two votes

What character did you claim in OITNB mafia?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 8:42:20 PM
At 7/7/2015 8:15:12 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

...no. Assume with 7 players remaining, 2 are mafia and 5 are town. Only 20% of the town (you) knows what the results are. Mafia obviously know everyone's affiliation, the only thing they don't know is who exactly you targeted. If you don't reveal the info, they can kill you in the night and the rest of us will never know who you investigated. The sooner you out your results, the sooner we can narrow the remaining suspects. Delaying the scum hunting process in not protown at all.

THIS.

We have three claimed vanillas (Solon, ford, and myself). There are either five or six town left. Unless mafia doubts our claims, they know very clearly who to target - that's you and the one or two other town.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 8:58:40 PM
I think there are likely two cops in this game.

There was a miller and a framer, that's a lot of misdirection for one cop.

Flail going all in on the cop counterclaim gambit requires an explanation since it is a one for one trade. He either a) assumed I had a guilty on him, making a one for one trade a reasonable option, or b) Flail thought he could get away with counterclaiming me.

The a) option seems unlikely. Flail had no reason to assume he would be the lynch target for the day, he didn't even have any votes on him when he cc'd.

The b) option only makes sense of F16 was cop. In this case scum may have thought I was bluffing about being cop or otherwise lying.

The wrench in this theory is that scum didn't buy my doc claim. It's possible they thought I was making a WIFOM claim and wouldn't doc YYW.

Based on game balance I strongly suspect a second cop. There is reason to think F16 was probably either doc or cop.

I'm undecided on whether cop should out themselves if they are still alive...
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 8:59:17 PM
At 7/7/2015 7:32:04 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I think we should be lynching between Solon and Bullish today.

VTL Bullish

That's two votes

What about your role made you think that ford was town?
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:24:26 PM
Ford is town.

He jumped on the PM structure of "the vanilla." Also readily claim his character. Hot Pie is the only minor character in the game, but of the minor characters the could be in the game I think Hot Pie would be the most likely to appear. I"m also leaning on F16"s townread of Ford. Mentioned his voice and his vote before ER"s flip. Pretty much confirmed town.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:29:40 PM
At 7/7/2015 8:42:20 PM, TN05 wrote:

THIS.

We have three claimed vanillas (Solon, ford, and myself). There are either five or six town left. Unless mafia doubts our claims, they know very clearly who to target - that's you and the one or two other town.

Are you online?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 10:37:19 PM
At 7/7/2015 9:29:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 7/7/2015 8:42:20 PM, TN05 wrote:

THIS.

Are you online?

I am now.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 5:10:30 AM
"Can a man be brave if he is afraid?"
"That is the only time a man can be brave"

Bullish- 2/5- Solon, dalt
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 7:53:47 AM
At 7/7/2015 10:46:26 PM, TN05 wrote:
Not anymore. Going to bed.

Please give a very detailed explanation of your role justification.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:00:53 AM
Mafia, you are so dumb! why did u kill 1x Governor he said that was his role! he used his ability so he was vanilla! why not kill the cop, or me? you dont know my role!
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:37:37 AM
At 7/8/2015 5:10:30 AM, TUF wrote:
"Can a man be brave if he is afraid?"
"That is the only time a man can be brave"

Bullish- 2/4- Solon, dalt
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 9:11:03 AM
At 7/8/2015 7:53:47 AM, Raisor wrote:

I gave it earlier in the game. To paraphrase again:

I'm Sansa Stark, the lovely but sad Lannister ward. I'm fairly useless to do anything useful, so I'm the vanilla.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 9:29:23 AM
At 7/8/2015 9:11:03 AM, TN05 wrote:
At 7/8/2015 7:53:47 AM, Raisor wrote:

I gave it earlier in the game. To paraphrase again:

I'm Sansa Stark, the lovely but sad Lannister ward. I'm fairly useless to do anything useful, so I'm the vanilla.

we have multiple vanillas, I aM pretty sure that sOme oNe has allready died and been revEaled as Vanilla. Sry my keyboard is SpaZzing out.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin