Game of Thrones Season Finale

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 6:46:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graveyard:

EndarkenedRationalist- Renly- Vanilla - Town (Killed NP1)

Subutai- Tyrion- Miller- Town (Lynched DP2)

F-16- ???- ???- ??? (???)

Skeps- Ramsey Snow - Goon- Mafia (Lynched DP3)

YYW- John Snow- Watcher- Town (Killed NP3)

Flail- Cersei Lannister- framer- mafia. (Lynched DP5)

Airmax- Danaerys targaryen- Governor- town. (Killed NP4)

Bullish - Joffrey- Godfather- Mafia. (Lynched DP6)

FordPrefect-Hot Pie- Vanilla- Town. (Killed NP5)

TN05- You are the dutiful, beautiful, and sad ward to the Lannisters, Sansa of House Stark. Often helpless to do anything of use, you are the vanilla. You have no role, but can influence the game with your voice and your vote. You win with the town. (Lynched DP6)

Daltonian- You are Hodor! Hodor, Hodor! As a loyal, lack-wit in service to Bran Stark, you are a vanilla. You have no role, but can influence the game with your voice and your vote. You win with the town. (Killed NP6)

Living Players:

SolonKR
Preston
Raisor

With 3 players remaining, it takes 2 votes to lynch.

Note: There will not be a time limit for this DP. Do not take this as an excuse for inactivity, I will bug the crap out of you if you are inactive. This will be the last DP in the game, please do not squander it with inactivity.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 7:55:58 AM
ok... now what! i just lay here!?!?! ok im actually calling hover round, gimme a sec.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:10:40 AM
At 7/15/2015 7:55:58 AM, Preston wrote:
ok... now what! i just lay here!?!?! ok im actually calling hover round, gimme a sec.

Summarize your role pm plz
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:13:33 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:10:40 AM, Raisor wrote:

I are Bran, of House Stark. I was pushed from a tower, I am crippled, and useless unless carried, or guised into my Wolf . I am thus the vanilla. I have no role, but can influence the game with my voice and my vote. I also win with the town.

Raisor why dont you tell us your read?
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:15:49 AM

Pls summarize yours as well...
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:16:51 AM
Just found this, Dalt put it in D1: http://www.debate.org...

At 7/12/2015 8:55:00 PM, Daltonian wrote:
btw, the post from Solon in my last post about him was very early in the game as well.

Solon's votes and notable activity

DP1

- Votes Preston
- Early FOS on Raisor, YYW, Bullish
- Votes Skep
- Votes Ford, changes mind on Raisor
- Is willing to vote for Skep and Bullish, but not Flail
- Gets into a flamewar with YYW
- Asks F-16 about YYW's meta

DP2

- Had FOSed Bullish all last DP, but now wants to lynch someone based on Bullish's suggestions (?) http://www.debate.org... third post from bottom
- Keeps vote on Sub

DP3
- Questions Raisor's PoE (Preston, Flail, Skep) on the account of his scum reads on YYW and Bullish.
- Questions Raisor's motivations and reasoning for voting for Skep (I think I did this too)
http://www.debate.org... second post from top
(commentary from me)

I don't necessarily see this as Solon defending Skep. Raisor's push on Skep was unclear at the time, and we know now that if Raisor is town, his aversion towards lynching YYW mostly came from his cop report.

- Votes Flail instead of joining the Skep wagon
- Votes YYW later on in the DP

Later DPs are mostly inactive and him just joining the Bullish wagon.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:17:42 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:13:33 AM, Preston wrote:

I are Bran, of House Stark. I was pushed from a tower, I am crippled, and useless unless carried, or guised into my Wolf . I am thus the vanilla. I have no role, but can influence the game with my voice and my vote. I also win with the town.

Idk im trying to figure out which of you would be more likely to kill dalt. I'm still mulling it over...
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:18:58 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:15:49 AM, Preston wrote:

Pls summarize yours as well...

On the train goin underground... Later I will probably in two hours
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:19:15 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:17:42 AM, Raisor wrote:

Idk im trying to figure out which of you would be more likely to kill dalt. I'm still mulling it over...

Well im leaning against you a little right now honestly, but i want some post from solon today.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:49:15 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:19:15 AM, Preston wrote:
At 7/15/2015 8:17:42 AM, Raisor wrote:

Well im leaning against you a little right now honestly, but i want some post from solon today.

Why are you leaning against me? Straight question- what's your reasoning?

I'm not voting for anyone until tomorrow at the earliest, solon will have plenty of time to post.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:54:37 AM
My role pm (summarized from memory)

I'm varys thespider. I am a major player at Kings landing due to my network of spies/little birds. I've served under some corrupt people but my highest priority has been service to the realm. This means I'm the cop 3x. I can send out little birds at night who will tell me if a player of my choice is inno or guilty.

Dp1 f16 inno
Dp2 yyw inno
Dp3 ???? Guilty
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 9:07:08 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:54:37 AM, Raisor wrote:

I'm varys thespider. I am a major player at Kings landing due to my network of spies/little birds. I've served under some corrupt people but my highest priority has been service to the realm. This means I'm the cop 3x. I can send out little birds at night who will tell me if a player of my choice is inno or guilty.

Dp1 f16 inno
Dp2 yyw inno
Dp3 ???? Guilty

???? how does that work?
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 9:07:08 AM
At 7/15/2015 8:54:37 AM, Raisor wrote:

Dp1 f16 inno
Dp2 yyw inno
Dp3 ???? Guilty

???? how does that work?
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:01:12 AM
Raisor is right; no one should vote yet.

I'll paraphrase again--I'm Ser Barristan Selmy the Bold. I'm both honest and a strong fighter, despite my betrayal at Joffrey's hands. Thus, I'm the vanilla, I have no role, but can influence the game con mi voice and vote. IWWTT.

After having looked through the game again during the NP, I'm still leaning Preston. I wouldn't doubt that Bullish would try exploit a noob scum for town cred, and the fake claim would have been an easy way to exploit that if it ended up getting CC'd.
I still can't get past the Doc claim into the Cop claim by Raisor. If he's scum, he deserves the win for something that bold, but I doubt that Raisor would stake his life on the chance of there not being another cop in the game. Not to mention the pro-town play the entire game.

In terms of what anyone had to gain from killing Dalt:
If Preston: An easier lynch of Raisor, since Dalt was always suspicious of him, while still leaving the chance to lynch me, as Raisor has expressed suspicion of me.
If Raisor: An easy lynch of Preston, and, barring that, a chance to get Preston to vote me on the basis of me leaning toward lynching him.
If me: An easier lynch of Raisor, with a chance of lynching Preston as Dalt was his bigger advocate compared to Raisor.

@Raisor--You really should out your result soon. It's the last DP and it's not going to do us any good staying hidden. Barring that, at least tell us why you've hidden it for so long. Is it still fear of the framer?

@Preston--You really need to answer Raisor's question about why you scumread him.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:24:28 AM
At 7/15/2015 10:01:12 AM, SolonKR wrote:
@Preston--You really need to answer Raisor's question about why you scumread him.
Sorry bout that im @ work and missed his Q.

Reasons im leaning Raisor:

1)Dalt was suspicious of him and not me or solon, his death only benefits raisor, and ultimately it leaves solon in the game and me in the game. All game solon has been aimed in my general direction. This makes lynching me easier.

2) his lie then exposure seems highly suspicious.

3) After his exposing himself as a cop he never actually told us any of his discoveries now he has a:

?????: Guilty

So basically it looks like he will stick whatever name is convenient in there, i suspect it will be mine because im not leaning solon, and solon is leaning me. This means that it would give solon more reason to doubt me.

4) yesterday he continually told people "Well it looks like you are going to get lynched today, [Insert player names], are voting for you" This is downplaying the fact that he is actually voting for them as well to get the lynch. It feels like flying under the radar.

So yea those are really it
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:45:53 AM

What about your role made you think hodor was in the game?
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:53:48 AM
At 7/15/2015 10:45:53 AM, Raisor wrote:

I am Bran, of House Stark. I was pushed from a tower, I am crippled, and useless unless carried, or guised into my Wolf . I am thus the vanilla. I have no role, but can influence the game with my voice and my vote. I also win with the town.

What about your role made you think hodor was in the game?

nothing specifically, It was claimed though, truthfully i doubted it a little because hodor is the most innocent person in the series ever. But hodor carries Bran, so it made some sense.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 1:05:23 PM
Yes, now the rains weep o'er his hall,
and not a soul to hear.
And who are you, the proud lord said,
that I must bow so low?
Only a cat of a different coat,
that's all the truth I know.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red,
a lion still has claws,
And mine are long and sharp, my lord,
as long and sharp as yours.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 1:55:28 PM
At 7/15/2015 1:12:59 PM, Raisor wrote:
So if we took a preliminary vote count

I'm voting solon

Preston is voting raisor

Solon how are you voting?

Preston, still, which means we can't vote. While we do have a Bran flip, Preston saying he's town could have just been an opportunistic move with regards to his own claim.

You really should out your result or explain why you aren't. It's getting a bit anti-town at this point.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 2:22:31 PM
At 7/15/2015 1:55:28 PM, SolonKR wrote:

I'm voting solon

Preston is voting raisor

Preston, still, which means we can't vote. While we do have a Bran flip, Preston saying he's town could have just been an opportunistic move with regards to his own claim.

You really should out your result or explain why you aren't. It's getting a bit anti-town at this point.

Why is it anti town? Do you really want me to out a result I don't think helps town?

what if I say I got a guilty on you?
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 2:28:28 PM
At 7/15/2015 2:22:31 PM, Raisor wrote:

I'm voting solon

Preston is voting raisor

Why is it anti town? Do you really want me to out a result I don't think helps town?

I just want you to say WHY it doesn't help town.

If you said you got a guilty on me, I'd say I was framed. Preston would either say that he was framed or you're lying... I suppose I see your point, then.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 2:33:24 PM
At 7/15/2015 2:28:28 PM, SolonKR wrote:

I'm voting solon

Preston is voting raisor

If you said you got a guilty on me, I'd say I was framed. Preston would either say that he was framed or you're lying... I suppose I see your point, then.

Why did you say it was anti town for me not to out?

What did you hope to learn from me outing my result.

I didn't get a guilty on you by the way.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 2:43:57 PM
At 7/15/2015 2:33:24 PM, Raisor wrote:

Because you should have at least said why you're not outing it. Dangling a guilty verdict in front of everyone without saying anything about is distracting. As for what I was hoping to learn, I can't say right now. Am I to assume that the fact that you say you didn't get a guilty on me, but haven't said anything about Preston either, means that your guilty was on someone else?
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 2:51:14 PM
At 7/15/2015 2:43:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:

Because you should have at least said why you're not outing it. Dangling a guilty verdict in front of everyone without saying anything about is distracting. As for what I was hoping to learn, I can't say right now. Am I to assume that the fact that you say you didn't get a guilty on me, but haven't said anything about Preston either, means that your guilty was on someone else?

This is a good point, You are dangling in it in front of us, it feels like a gambit. Almost like you are waiting to see if we will start fighting then when we are set to vote you will vote first justifying it with that "???? - guilty" just to guarantee that the other townie supports you. the only thing is, you couldnt have found anyone else guilty, except us, we know TN was innocent, we know that Dalt was innocent, so it wasnt a read for the past 2 days if it wasnt Solon or I.

Solon, i know you have had ur suspicions of me all game, but what is your opinion of raisor?
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 2:54:03 PM

I'm voting solon

Preston is voting raisor

it is because now you have the opportunity to accuse anyone.

Who you read as guilty
I didn't get a guilty on you by the way(@solon).
Then that means you got it on me, if this is the case im voting you strait away, you kept this secret until you saw the way we were voting.