Jump to topic:

Fire Emblem Mafia - Chapter 2

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 1:54:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Chapter 2 - Disturbance in Agustria - http://fireemblem.wikia.com...

Died in the night: Bullish - ? - ?

LIVING PLAYERS:
1. Yama
2. Hoppi
3. Wylted
4. TUF
5. Flail
6. MisterMittens
7. Preston
8. Sapphique
9. XLAV
10. Endark

Endark has replaced Daytonanerd.
TUF is mod-confirmed as scum.

This DP will end no later than 2:00 PM DDO time on August 23.
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:31:59 PM
I swear by everything that is holy I was framed! I am the real cop, and some bullsh1t is going on if I am "Mod confirmed as scum". Holy OP scum team if they can mod confirm an innocent townie as guilty! I copped Yama last night and he was innocent.

I would have been willing to believe that there could have been two cops after last DP, but this "Mod confirmed as guilty" crap, makes me smell some scum ploy, especially after I just got CC'ed.

VTL wylted.

Mafia are obviously willing to sacrifice one of their members to kill the cop, so I'd guess he is a goon or something. Don't let me get lynched just to prove wylted is guilty, such a stupid waste of a good town role just to let the mafia get away with a dumb ploy. Help me lynch wylted people!
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:34:16 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:28:08 PM, XLAV wrote:
Unvote

Let's get Endark's claim first.

VTL Endark

Then we get Preston's.

And then we lynch TUF.

You don't seriously believe that the mod would just confirm me as scum publicly if I was scum, do you? Come on man. That's bastard modding at it's finest. That is one fvcked up role. This if anything should be screaming proof that I am town. Come on XLAV. Give me some hope in the mafia community, that you guys are more intelligent than the average light bulb. At least look at the big picture here and consider the possibility that wylted could be scum.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:34:28 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:31:59 PM, TUF wrote:
I swear by everything that is holy I was framed! I am the real cop, and some bullsh1t is going on if I am "Mod confirmed as scum". Holy OP scum team if they can mod confirm an innocent townie as guilty! I copped Yama last night and he was innocent.
Why Yama?
Why not Wylted?

I would have been willing to believe that there could have been two cops after last DP, but this "Mod confirmed as guilty" crap, makes me smell some scum ploy, especially after I just got CC'ed.
Oh yeah? What are your ideas that could possibly make this a 'scum ploy'
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:35:08 PM
If I get lynched over this, I am going to go on the biggest rant in the endgame over. SMH solon, omg. What a messed up framer role....
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:40:36 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:34:28 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/20/2015 2:31:59 PM, TUF wrote:
Why Yama?
Why not Wylted?

Why would I ever have copped wylted?
1. after last DP I actually believed their was two cops, and that one of us was probably flavored. It seemed like a waste of cop because I would get an innocent, and would be in no better position than I am now in this DP. Plus if he was scum, it would be a classic CC gambit where of course both people are going to be accusing the other of being scum. It made 0 sense to waste a cop on someone who was either automatically guilty, or just a double of my role. Have you not ever played in a game with two cops? They used to be pretty common around here. I can link you to some if I cared enough, or you can just roll through the archives and find any of Logiconrails games. This is irrelevant anyway after the "mod confirmed as scum thing".
2. I already suspected yama based on his piss poor play. I also wasn't going to let people say he was town confirmed off that stupid statement from solon without knowing for sure if he was town. If he was scum and got off scot free throughout hte rest of the game from that I would have been so pissed.

Oh yeah? What are your ideas that could possibly make this a 'scum ploy'

Obviously wylted is going to claim that this was him, and why wouldn't he? It's perfect and "proves on a superficial level" that he is a cop, when this is really more than likely some one shot scum ability.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:43:10 PM
Actually, fvck.
I just realized something crucial.

I should have complained about it to Solon a year ago...

But I'm not going to say anything yet. I want to see how this plays out.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:47:11 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:37:34 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/20/2015 2:34:16 PM, TUF wrote:
What are your reads?

Obviously wylted. If he isn't scum, then we got some skilled @ss scum players in this game, which I doubt since most of you guys are noobs (no offense).

Sapphique I generally believe could be capable of something like this, and this has me re-considering my town read on her. First she played all supre objective and reasonable, yet at the end of the DP quickly bandwagoned on my lynch wagon led by you and yama. She was more eager for a lynch based on very little to no reasoning then she was about potentially mis-lynching a townie before he could even get online to defend himself.

So right now my two scum reads are Sapphique and Wylted. Slight scum on bullish since he did practically the same thing, though he had more motive to do it and provided plenty of reasoning against my mass claim, which could have caused him to be suspicious.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:49:08 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:47:11 PM, TUF wrote:

So right now my two scum reads are Sapphique and Wylted. Slight scum on bullish since he did practically the same thing, though he had more motive to do it and provided plenty of reasoning against my mass claim, which could have caused him to be suspicious.

But Bullish is dead?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:50:02 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:49:08 PM, XLAV wrote:

But Bullish is dead?

How did I not see that? I assumed the night kill was blocked or something. you are right....
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:51:04 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:50:02 PM, TUF wrote:
At 7/20/2015 2:49:08 PM, XLAV wrote:

But Bullish is dead?

How did I not see that? I assumed the night kill was blocked or something. you are right....

I was gonna town read you, but this reply felt really off, lol.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:53:14 PM
Not surprised bullish was killed after claiming some super powerful protection role that could protect a cop and his targets. Wow he shouldn't have done that...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 2:59:01 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:52:39 PM, XLAV wrote:
@Saph, what was the last game you played as scum?

At 7/20/2015 8:29:50 AM, TUF wrote:
At 7/20/2015 7:27:45 AM, XLAV wrote:
wtf, TUF is here too?

Ughhh.

No Khaos at least.

Why bother asking people for town and scum games like you always do? Do you think someone is likely to switch up their playstyle after a previous scum game, or town game, or do you think they will play the exact same way every single time? This logic is what I think messes a lot of people's reads up. If I play one way as scum in one game, I am sure as hell going to play with a different style in the next game.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:17:46 PM
At 7/20/2015 2:28:08 PM, XLAV wrote:
Unvote

Let's get Endark's claim first.

VTL Endark

Then we get Preston's.

I told you, I will only tell you 1 vote before I am lynched, DO NOT lynch me until i reveal, otherwise it hurts town to claim, if im important I die tonight, if im not then mafia wont kill me and there is 1 less target for mafia.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:18:33 PM
At 7/20/2015 1:54:28 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Chapter 2 - Disturbance in Agustria - http://fireemblem.wikia.com...

Died in the night: Bullish - ? - ?

LIVING PLAYERS:
1. Yama
2. Hoppi
3. Wylted
4. TUF
5. Flail
6. MisterMittens
7. Preston
8. Sapphique
9. XLAV
10. Endark

Endark has replaced Daytonanerd.
TUF is mod-confirmed as scum.

This DP will end no later than 2:00 PM DDO time on August 23.

July?^ or do we have a month?
With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:19:11 PM
At 7/20/2015 3:17:46 PM, Preston wrote:

I told you, I will only tell you 1 vote before I am lynched, DO NOT lynch me until i reveal, otherwise it hurts town to claim, if im important I die tonight, if im not then mafia wont kill me and there is 1 less target for mafia.

By that logic no one should claim!
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:20:16 PM
At 7/20/2015 3:19:11 PM, XLAV wrote:

By that logic no one should claim!

Yea... That is logical, you should reveal strategically, at this point me revealing does not benefit anyone. I will just tell you, Dont hammer me.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:20:40 PM
At 7/20/2015 3:19:56 PM, XLAV wrote:
Btw, where did you go when we were about to lynch TUF?

End of yesterday?
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:21:27 PM
Then we get Preston's.

How can you revealing your role before you get lynched help town? We still won't know whether to believe you or not.

Btw. Did you do anything last night? Just yes or no is okay.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:21:51 PM
At 7/20/2015 3:20:40 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/20/2015 3:19:56 PM, XLAV wrote:
Btw, where did you go when we were about to lynch TUF?

End of yesterday?

Yes.

We were about to lynch TUF and you suddenly disapeared.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:22:25 PM
At 7/20/2015 3:21:27 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Then we get Preston's.

How can you revealing your role before you get lynched help town? We still won't know whether to believe you or not.

You will understand in the future...
Btw. Did you do anything last night? Just yes or no is okay.
I will tell you my role doesnt activate at night, its passive.