Jump to topic:

Fire Emblem Mafia - Chapter 4

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 2:20:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Chapter 4 - Dance in the Skies - http://fireemblem.wikia.com...
(it's too bad none of you actually read these)

DIED IN THE NIGHT:
Yama - ? - ?

LYNCHED LAST DP:
Preston - ? - ?

PREVIOUSLY DEAD:
Hoppi - ? - ? (Killed NP2)
TUF - Scum - ? (Lynched DP2)
Bullish - ? - ? (Killed NP1)

LIVING PLAYERS:
1. Wylted
2. Flail
3. MisterMittens
4. Sapphique
5. XLAV
6. Endark

With 6 players living, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than July 27 at 3:00 PM DDO time.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 2:26:34 PM
Dammit, now we'll probably never know what Yama's role was.
Flail, have you role claimed yet?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 2:31:34 PM
Also, it seems that Solon wants us to be doing some more theme analysis based on the OP. I skimmed it, but I didn't find anything special. Maybe someone who knows the lore better can help?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 2:50:27 PM
I think I'm naive. Or I'm just being messed with. I'm essentially vanilla and scum know it. I copped Yama also, he was my next scum read. If we lynched correctly and I think we did, there should be one scum left.

Mittens hasn't contributed much, but let's give this some discussion before we proceed.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 2:51:57 PM
At 7/24/2015 2:50:27 PM, Wylted wrote:
I think I'm naive. Or I'm just being messed with. I'm essentially vanilla and scum know it. I copped Yama also, he was my next scum read. If we lynched correctly and I think we did, there should be one scum left.

Mittens hasn't contributed much, but let's give this some discussion before we proceed.

So you copped Yama last night?
What's your guess for the last scum? Or TP or whatever.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 2:55:26 PM
At 7/24/2015 2:51:57 PM, Sapphique wrote:

So you copped Yama last night?
What's your guess for the last scum? Or TP or whatever.

My guess for last scum is Mittens or flail.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 2:56:43 PM
Okay then, let's get started.

VTL Flail
Full claim.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 5:08:33 PM
At 7/24/2015 5:06:10 PM, Flail wrote:
I am Eldigan, I have am a one time Judge.

What does your role do?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 5:18:55 PM
At 7/24/2015 5:09:17 PM, Flail wrote:
I choose the lynch, its one-time.

Who would you like to see lynched today?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 5:30:03 PM
At 7/24/2015 5:25:17 PM, Flail wrote:
XLAV, for the push on Preston, whom I still think was town.

Seriously? What about the TUF lynch? He pushed that the hardest. And Preston was scummy to me. Why do you still think he's town?

Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 5:54:17 PM
The same reason I thought he was town yesterday, he looked the same from the previous game where he was town, and looked to be running a town gambit.

Give me your case on each of the players, please.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 5:55:48 PM
At 7/24/2015 5:54:17 PM, Flail wrote:
The same reason I thought he was town yesterday, he looked the same from the previous game where he was town, and looked to be running a town gambit.

Give me your case on each of the players, please.

You mean reads on everyone?

MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 5:59:27 PM
So I'm still pretty sure Preston was maffer
I mean, I'm pretty sure Presont knew he was going to get lynched
and since flips aren't revealed, he could make 'dying townie FOS' on people
to maybe cause mislynch.
Which leads me to believe that Endarkened is town.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 5:59:53 PM
OK.
Based on Flail's claim
he's pretty much town.
pretty much.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:00:30 PM
I think our last maffer is wylted
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:00:46 PM
Although sapphique makes me uncomfortable.
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:01:29 PM
Yes please.

Also, has the mechanic which gave us TUF's alignment but none of the others been explained?
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:02:33 PM
But yeah, knowing that I am town.
Wylted's suggestion of 'last maffer' being either me or flail
since flail is also town
means that wylted literally just suggested two mislynches in a row.

I'm starting to think wylted's cc of TUF was setup.
There might not have been a copper.
Or if there was, copper is dead.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:02:55 PM
Fight meh
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:04:28 PM
Wylted classic black teapot.
what's worse is that his accusation of me being negroid is false.
so..
it's like black teapot calling white kettle black.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:09:13 PM
At 7/24/2015 6:01:29 PM, Flail wrote:
Yes please.
Working on them. I'll be out for the evening, so I'll have them up late today or early tomorrow.
Also, has the mechanic which gave us TUF's alignment but none of the others been explained?
He was mod-confirmed. That's the reason why his flip was given.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:12:12 PM
At 7/24/2015 5:59:53 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
OK.
Based on Flail's claim
he's pretty much town.
pretty much.

Idk...judge sounds like it would be a scum-sided role. Choosing the lynch for a DP? Very suspicious.

MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:49:54 PM
At 7/24/2015 6:12:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/24/2015 5:59:53 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
OK.
Based on Flail's claim
he's pretty much town.
pretty much.

Idk...judge sounds like it would be a scum-sided role. Choosing the lynch for a DP? Very suspicious.

Nah.
Scum judge = scum insta-win lylo/mylo.
Judge too wonky to be scum-sided. OP.
You're making me nervous.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2015 6:50:13 PM
At 7/24/2015 6:12:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Thoughts on wylted?