Send a Message
7/25/2015 3:08:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
ford_prefect is replacing XLAV
Lynched last DP
Player: SolonKR
Character: It"s Gonna Be Me
Affiliation: Town
Role: 1x Lie Detector (one NP, you may select any sentence said in any previous DP. I will tell you whether or not it is a true sentence.)
Justification: Since you can tell the fact that she"s been hurt ain"t no lie, you can easily distinguish fact from fiction.

Killed in the NP
Player: ShabShoral
Character: The Game is Over
Affiliation: Town
Role: Parity Cop (on the first NP you target a player. Nothing happens. On the next NP, you give me the name of another player. I will tell you if the players are of the same or different affiliation. When you select your target for NP3, I will tell them if they are the same or different affiliation as your NP2 target, and so on.)
Justification: You can easily tell stuff about someone that"s "more than the eye can see".

Living players list
1. TUF
2. Dalt
3. Skepsikyma
4. EndarkenedRationalist
5. Sapphique
6. F-16/FT
7. 1harderthanyouthink
8. Wylted
9. Preston
10. Flail
11. ford_prefect
12. fazz
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 3:55:22 PM
SolonKR (4): Skep, Wylted, Dalt, Flail
VTNL (4): SolonKR, TUF, Sapphique, Shab
Shab (1): Endark
Sapphique (1): F-16/FT
Preston (1): fazz
fazz (1): Preston
Not voting: harder, XLAV
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 7:55:01 PM
I should've switched to NL. Whatever, sorry, that was a really stupid lynch though and it was my fault for not paying enough attention.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 7:55:47 PM
At 7/25/2015 3:12:54 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Is there a list of claims?
TUF has one in his sig, I think.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 8:08:35 PM
At 7/25/2015 7:22:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL FT

You think Solon's result was faulty? And that I lied about being the night-kill?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 8:30:31 PM
At 7/25/2015 8:08:35 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
VTL FT

You think Solon's result was faulty? And that I lied about being the night-kill?

I'm just trusting behavioral analysis.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:09:53 PM
At 7/25/2015 8:30:31 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL FT

lol, FT is basically confirmed town. I asked the mod and the lie detector recognizes the context in which a sentence was made, so unless Solon decided to lie or his result was somehow randomly manipulated, FT is town.

Because of the game mechanics, randomly voting like this is rash and dangerous because it only takes a noob or two to pile on your wagon before you've lynched a townie.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:10:21 PM
Let's VTL Saph.

I think scum is between her, Flail, Preston, ER, and Fazz. Or maybe my PoE is wrong and just leading me to the newer players. IDK, maybe Ford. But Saph's town game seems very noticeably deviant from the norm to me.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:42:28 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:10:21 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Let's VTL Saph.

I think scum is between her, Flail, Preston, ER, and Fazz. Or maybe my PoE is wrong and just leading me to the newer players. IDK, maybe Ford. But Saph's town game seems very noticeably deviant from the norm to me.

That's because I've been quite preoccupied with the other 2 games I'm playing. I'll ask 7th to replace out so I'm not a burden to you guys--and I already full claimed (Vanilla and Celebrity). Sorry, I know I've been terrible this game. I won't make the mistake of stretching myself too thin next time.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 11:11:39 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:09:53 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 7/25/2015 8:30:31 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL FT

lol, FT is basically confirmed town. I asked the mod and the lie detector recognizes the context in which a sentence was made, so unless Solon decided to lie or his result was somehow randomly manipulated, FT is town.

Because of the game mechanics, randomly voting like this is rash and dangerous because it only takes a noob or two to pile on your wagon before you've lynched a townie.

It's not dangerous. I got 72 hours to think about my vote. I actually thought every DP was ending at 8:30 pm, I was kinda annoyed that I didn't get back in time to change my vote, I certainly wouldn't have VTNLed though.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:33:29 AM
I'll finish catching up later. All I will say for now is that something feels off about TUF's play.

Speaking of TUF, in his claimslist it says that harder guiltied skeps on NP1... and neither of them has died yet? Somebody please explain lol
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:36:52 AM
At 7/25/2015 9:10:21 PM, Daltonian wrote:
Let's VTL Saph.

I think scum is between her, Flail, Preston, ER, and Fazz.

Can you explain you reads? Why sapphique?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 1:20:54 AM
I don't like tuff either and am also down for his lynch. I'm going to go back and reread everything with a clear head, when I have a few hours of free time.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 8:56:46 AM
At 7/26/2015 12:33:29 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
I'll finish catching up later. All I will say for now is that something feels off about TUF's play.

Speaking of TUF, in his claimslist it says that harder guiltied skeps on NP1... and neither of them has died yet? Somebody please explain lol
Skep claimed Santa, and he gave FT a vest. FT is town by Solon's result alone, regardless of everything else.

Santas are a role from epicmafia, and I've never seen one be scum. Thus, Harder deduced that he must be paranoid or insane; or his action was manipulated. That's actually likely given we already have the parity cop and a 1x LD in play.

I'd like to hear his result for this DP.
What about TUF is suspicious?

I really think scum lies in the pool I mentioned above. Flail is fine, too. Fazz's play has literally been posting fluff and sheeping Wylted (albeit incosistently), which is why I think he's on the more scummy side.

VTL Flail.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 9:50:24 AM
At 7/25/2015 9:42:28 PM, Sapphique wrote:
That's because I've been quite preoccupied with the other 2 games I'm playing. I'll ask 7th to replace out so I'm not a burden to you guys--and I already full claimed (Vanilla and Celebrity). Sorry, I know I've been terrible this game. I won't make the mistake of stretching myself too thin next time.

I am currently playing in 5 games! Suck it up.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 10:05:15 AM
At 7/26/2015 8:56:46 AM, Daltonian wrote:
At 7/26/2015 12:33:29 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

Skep claimed Santa, and he gave FT a vest. FT is town by Solon's result alone, regardless of everything else.

Santas are a role from epicmafia, and I've never seen one be scum. Thus, Harder deduced that he must be paranoid or insane; or his action was manipulated. That's actually likely given we already have the parity cop and a 1x LD in play.

I'd like to hear his result for this DP.
What about TUF is suspicious?

I really think scum lies in the pool I mentioned above. Flail is fine, too. Fazz's play has literally been posting fluff and sheeping Wylted (albeit incosistently), which is why I think he's on the more scummy side.

VTL Flail.

Why did you say flail is fine and then VTL him?
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 10:11:08 AM
At 7/26/2015 12:22:59 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Reading through, so far I have Wylted as confirmed town.

How is that?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 11:24:58 AM
I have townreads on TUF and maybe Wylted but I'm cautious about potential bussing.

XLAV's slot could be scum. He didn't do very much and I'm surprised he replaced out of a game that FT and I are in. I think he'd want to play this one.