Jump to topic:

Fire Emblem Mafia - Chapter 6

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 8:43:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Chapter 6 - Light Inheritors - http://fireemblem.wikia.com...

LIVING PLAYERS:

1. Wylted
2. MisterMittens
3. Flail
4. XLAV
5. Endark
6. Bullish
7. Preston
8. TUF
9. Saph

A few things to note before this starts:
1) Everyone's affiliation is still the same as it was in the first generation.
2) Almost everyone who has revived was lynched rather than NK'd. The implication of this should be obvious.
3) New flips are no longer janitored.
4) Mafia may or may not have received fake claims this time around.
5) This twist was predestined to occur at the time it did, and had nothing to do with town-scum ratio, whatever it may have been.

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than 9:00 DDO time on July 28.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:07:35 PM
At 7/25/2015 8:57:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
Also, what happened in DP5?

Whos role was it that changed the world???

Flail--he was a 1x judge that could decide the lynch for one DP.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:08:46 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:07:35 PM, Sapphique wrote:

No, that was DP4.

We didn't have DP5 because someone used their role that made us skip DP5.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:20:13 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:08:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/25/2015 9:07:35 PM, Sapphique wrote:

No, that was DP4.

We didn't have DP5 because someone used their role that made us skip DP5.

Oh. Idk then. Do you also have a new role and character? Because I do (Please read it this time).
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:31:36 PM
I feel like we ought to tell each other our old roles and characters so that maybe we can figure some theme stuff out. It doesn't hurt us now since I think everyone got a new role and character.

I was Deirdre, vanilla since I didn't bring much into the gameplay.

And if affiliations are unchanged, then we can start with
VTL TUF

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:35:32 PM
OMG GUYS I think I know what happened. XLAV was probably the Beloved Princess--if lynched, the next DP is skipped, if NK'd, the next NP is skipped. Flail I have some choice words for you right now.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:47:42 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:35:32 PM, Sapphique wrote:
OMG GUYS I think I know what happened. XLAV was probably the Beloved Princess--if lynched, the next DP is skipped, if NK'd, the next NP is skipped. Flail I have some choice words for you right now.

Maybe you're right.

I was actually vanilla before, but my character was a princess of some sort.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:48:57 PM
So Flail used his role on the one person who was most obviously town. *clap. Clap. Clap.* Nor did he even talk to the town about doing it. That move was so blatantly anti-town that, to have any faith in human intelligence, I have to believe he's town.

VTL TUF. Should be L-2.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:49:45 PM
I wonder why some were revived and others weren't. Mostly lynched rather than NK'd means that scum are probably all here again. It might have to do with the whole "Sigurd and his band of merry misfits" dying at that Battle of Behaha or whatever.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:51:01 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:48:57 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
So Flail used his role on the one person who was most obviously town. *clap. Clap. Clap.* Nor did he even talk to the town about doing it. That move was so blatantly anti-town that, to have any faith in human intelligence, I have to believe he's town.

^ So much this. And also, what was your previous role and character?

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:53:24 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:51:01 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/25/2015 9:48:57 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

^ So much this. And also, what was your previous role and character?

I already said both. Oifey and vanilla.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:55:33 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:53:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Oh, sorry--I forgot. Thoughts on the last scum, assuming Preston was?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:57:54 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:47:42 PM, XLAV wrote:

Maybe you're right.

What was her name?
And what do you think about Wylted's cop results from before? Is he actually just naive flavored or did he just cop all town people--Hoppi, Flail, and Yama?

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:58:27 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:55:33 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/25/2015 9:53:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Oh, sorry--I forgot. Thoughts on the last scum, assuming Preston was?

Preston and TUF, naturally. It's absolutely ridiculous to me that Solon revived all the scum while the townies who were killed at night don't get revived. It's absurdly scum-sided. Imagine if the judge role worked as it normally does (as a weaker vig).
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 9:59:33 PM
At 7/25/2015 9:57:54 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Maybe you're right.

What was her name?
And what do you think about Wylted's cop results from before? Is he actually just naive flavored or did he just cop all town people--Hoppi, Flail, and Yama?

Oh, Wylted's cop results and the fact that's he's still alive are both convenient as hell.
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 10:00:52 PM
Flail I have some choice words for you right now.

Is that right. We probably got more town back than we did scum by the numbers, and we didn't even know where we stood when the change occurred. If any scum at all, other than TUF, who we know is scum, probably most of the players back are town, if not all.

Odds are better now, plus we have past actions to sort through.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 10:11:11 PM
At 7/25/2015 10:00:52 PM, Flail wrote:

Quoting from the OP:
2) Almost everyone who has revived was lynched rather than NK'd. The implication of this should be obvious.

Does this mean anything to you? If lynched people are back rather than night-kills, it's fairly certain that we're getting back more scum than town, since scum obviously wouldn't NK their own. I don't see how you think we have more town than scum revived.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 10:12:36 PM
At 7/25/2015 10:00:52 PM, Flail wrote:

And VTL TUF please. Affiliations are unchanged, meaning he's still confirmed scum.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/25/2015 11:06:06 PM
Let's just get this DP over with. Any lynched people who were town should try to clear themselves somehow
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:12:39 AM
At 7/25/2015 9:57:54 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Maybe you're right.

What was her name?
Talito
Well I town read all of them, so he must me legit.
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:14:49 AM
Lol, all the talkers were never dead.

I was dead. I was informed that I will be revived DP5 immediately after I died (NP1). I was Lord Sigurd of Chalphy, and was Glue, a role from Ail to the Chief Mafia.

Wait on the lynch until us dead people have talked.
0x5f3759df
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:39:06 AM
At 7/26/2015 12:14:49 AM, Bullish wrote:

I was dead. I was informed that I will be revived DP5 immediately after I died (NP1). I was Lord Sigurd of Chalphy, and was Glue, a role from Ail to the Chief Mafia.

So, you had nothing to do with TUF's mod confirmation?
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:42:30 AM
At 7/26/2015 12:39:06 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 7/26/2015 12:14:49 AM, Bullish wrote:

So, you had nothing to do with TUF's mod confirmation?

That is correct. I was not Oracle. I thought the TUF confirmation line was the result of a modposter, another role in AttC, but that's not the case since Solon confirmed his confirmation. I'll explain my actions tomorrow because I'm tired now.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 12:44:46 AM
At 7/26/2015 12:39:49 AM, XLAV wrote:
Don't tell me we have a fvcking cult again...

I was thinking that too.
0x5f3759df