Jump to topic:

Fire Emblem Mafia - Chapter 7

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 9:01:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Chapter 7 - Crossing the Desert - http://fireemblem.wikia.com...

DIED IN THE NIGHT
Bullish-
Gen 1: Lord Sigurd of Chalphy, you are the fiery main protagonist of the game. Saving the day, blazing through battle after battle, you're mostly the typical blue-haired lord of the series. Mostly. Unlike other lords of the series, however, you start out incredibly overpowered and continue to maintain this reputation throughout your lifetime. Since you keep the gang (and the player's sanity) intact, you are GLUE. Each night, choose one player. They become glued to you, making them invulnerable to actions from players outside the glue, but unable to affect anyone outside the glue. This includes kills, and any TP actions (if applicable). Try not to burn up from the pressure. You win with the town.

Gen 2: You are now Seliph. Years after your father's death, you lead the charge to restore sanity to Grannvale and avenge Sigurd's death. You are a Cop. Choose one player each night; their affiliation will be revealed to you. You still win with the town.

LYNCHED LAST DP:
TUF-
Gen 1: You are Manfroy, the mastermind behind the whole plan to resurrect the dark god Loptousu. Manipulative and handy with a tome, you are the one who orchestrates everything behind the scenes. As such, you are the MASTERMIND. If the mafia wins, you win in their place. In the Mafia PM, I have given you the character of Travant. The role given to you there is also your role, but your win con here is the valid one. Oh, and by the way, you can 1x Reveal someone's affiliation to the entire town by typing in THIS PM "Reveal [player name]" at any time; DP or NP. Get creative with that one.
In the Mafia PM- You are Travant, King of Thracia. You desire to make your beloved country a wonderful place, no matter the cost. With this in mind, you massacre Quan and Ethlyn's army in cold blood. Due to the strength of your ideals and your planning that goes along with it, you are the VOTE THIEF. You may choose one player each night and steal their vote from them. Note that you do not actually gain their vote for yourself. You win with the mafia.
(Note: His win con changed to "You win with the mafia")

Gen 2: You are still Manfroy. You're a goon, and you still win with the mafia.

LIVING PLAYERS:
1. Wylted
2. MisterMittens
3. Flail
4. XLAV
5. Endark
6. Preston
7. Saph

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than 9:00 PM on July 30.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 9:39:19 PM
So TUF had a 1x reveal. That could explain the mod-confirmed scum thing. But why would it have been used on himself? Odd.

And dammit we also lost the Doctor.

XLAV, what did you mean about reconsidering Preston and Endark last DP?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 9:49:24 PM
At 7/27/2015 9:46:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOL, nobody wants Bullish around.

;-;
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 9:51:59 PM
At 7/27/2015 9:39:19 PM, Sapphique wrote:
So TUF had a 1x reveal. That could explain the mod-confirmed scum thing. But why would it have been used on himself? Odd.

He means im challenging him so hes going to shift away from me and onto endark. Xlav is mafia.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 11:06:49 PM
Who was pushing Tuf's lynch the most. He may have revealed himself as part of an effort to be bussed after I CCed him.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 1:41:23 AM
At 7/27/2015 11:06:49 PM, Wylted wrote:
Who was pushing Tuf's lynch the most. He may have revealed himself as part of an effort to be bussed after I CCed him.

Me? Lol.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 1:43:37 AM
At 7/27/2015 9:39:19 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Scum fighting scum!

I actually just want your thoughts on them both. I haven't really seen you say anything about them.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 5:21:37 PM
At 7/27/2015 11:06:49 PM, Wylted wrote:

I pointed out yesterday that it was odd that xlav had a weak tuf case then more came out as soon as TUF was thrown under the bus.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 5:59:24 PM
At 7/28/2015 5:49:40 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTL Preston

ok, reason? or are you just trying to sheep?
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:45:31 PM
Mittens checking in. Sorry if I haven't been able to log in for the past few days (again).
I blame life. TAT
Ok.
I'm starting to get a really strong maffer vibe from Wylted.
Like.
If you looke at TUF's role, it's kinda likely that he revealed himself.
Why?!
If I had to guess, there were some issues going on between the maffers.
Analyzing motive for self-confirming as maffer, there has to be a hitch.
I've had that niggling feeling that Wylted's CC to TUF's copper claim was a fake dichotomy planned to give him credibility.
I mean, Wylted has contributed least to this game imo. And this freaking black pot dares call me, the white kettle, a negroid.
That's all kinds of messed up.

TUF's self sacrifice had to have had some kind of caveat to it, and I think that caveat is wylted.
And he thinks he could just waltz in and pretend he's a townie.
Such maffer.
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:46:08 PM
At 7/28/2015 1:43:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
I actually just want your thoughts on them both. I haven't really seen you say anything about them.

Sigh, this game has just been so long that I'm losing energy. I'll need to go back and read the other DPs again. I still think Preston is scum though--his behavior after TUF was mod-confirmed scum has pretty much convinced me. Endark I'm not sure about. Could he be TP, do you think?

VTL Preston
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:46:15 PM
At 7/28/2015 5:59:24 PM, Preston wrote:
VTL Preston

Oy hello.
Thoughts on Sapphique?
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:46:45 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:46:08 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/28/2015 1:43:37 AM, XLAV wrote:

Sigh, this game has just been so long that I'm losing energy. I'll need to go back and read the other DPs again. I still think Preston is scum though--his behavior after TUF was mod-confirmed scum has pretty much convinced me. Endark I'm not sure about. Could he be TP, do you think?

VTL Preston

Oy hello.
Wylted.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:47:36 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:46:45 PM, MisterMittens wrote:

Oy hello.
Wylted.

What about him?

MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:47:58 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:47:36 PM, Sapphique wrote:
What about him?

I'm asking you.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:50:12 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:47:58 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
At 7/28/2015 6:47:36 PM, Sapphique wrote:
What about him?

I'm asking you.

He copped Flail, Hoppi, and Yama. Yama was most definitely town (as I recall, he was NK'd). Flail was a 1x judge and his role was proven, so he's town. As for Hoppi, he was also NK'd. That means there is a very good chance that Wylted just happened to cop all townies. What do you think?

MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:51:21 PM
Unvote
VTL Wylted

This guy's supposed to be smart.
All he's done is CC TUF. He's literally done nothing else. He says he'll up his game, but he hasn't.
And where's this periodic spurt of activity that he's promised? There's been no 'spurt'. Only one or two sentences saying that this guy or that guy is scum.
And he says that i wasn't contributing much which shows he hasn't been reading either.
This guy's just shady.
So.
I'm actually mroe comfy with the Wylted lynch right now.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:52:34 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:46:15 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:59:24 PM, Preston wrote:
VTL Preston

Oy hello.
Thoughts on Sapphique?
Im not sure, Ive been looking at XLAV, Someone in the group of Wylted/Xlav/Saph/Endark/Mittens is scum. Endark is just a dirtbag who thinks hes super hot and thus votes without provocation. Xlav seems broderline scum, but ive not played with him enough to read his behavior, Wylted claims cop but all his results are dead or near proven townies, and he was against investing me to check if i was town. If we looked @ Tuf as a wagon to get his other scum buddies town credit, He claimed cop and him flipping scum would make Wylted look more town. While Xlav would look more like town as well. So im inclined to look at them.

Sap has been proactive and given a lot of good reads as far as im concerned, but your all dirtbags for lynching a bomb claim.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:54:12 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:50:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:
He copped Flail, Hoppi, and Yama. Yama was most definitely town (as I recall, he was NK'd). Flail was a 1x judge and his role was proven, so he's town. As for Hoppi, he was also NK'd. That means there is a very good chance that Wylted just happened to cop all townies. What do you think?

But as a maffer who's fake-claimed copper, it could just be him fake-copping some reports.
I mean.
He literally called both his 'copper result' and me the 'last maf'
when in fact, both his copper result and me were town.
Based on the numbers at the time, if he had gotten what he'd wanted, maffer would've won.
SO based on his lynch preference, i'd say his suggestions were really maffer-sided which means he's probably maffer
Add that on top of everything, I think this guy is a maffer in a package.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:54:47 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:51:21 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
Unvote
VTL Wylted

This guy's supposed to be smart.
All he's done is CC TUF. He's literally done nothing else. He says he'll up his game, but he hasn't.
And where's this periodic spurt of activity that he's promised? There's been no 'spurt'. Only one or two sentences saying that this guy or that guy is scum.
And he says that i wasn't contributing much which shows he hasn't been reading either.
This guy's just shady.
So.
I'm actually mroe comfy with the Wylted lynch right now.

As i just said if Tuf was supposed to be a wagon due to his ability to reveal his alignment then Wylted would be accepted as cop pretty easy, I see this as well, now that we know he outed himself I too see the appeal of a Wylted Lynch.

VTL Wylted
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:56:11 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:52:34 PM, Preston wrote:
Sap has been proactive and given a lot of good reads as far as im concerned, but your all dirtbags for lynching a bomb claim.

The circumstances surrounding your claim just screams awkward. You know that right?
I still hold that sins cannot be washed away by good deeds.
So there's that and all that implies.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:57:16 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:50:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:
I think you buddied with maf, look at Tuf.
Tuf is extremely Smart and Stratigic, if he could out himself and he believed his ability would be hidden then anyone could jump on and look town, he could even justify others fake claims with it. Think about it, if all scum got good claims why did TUfs conflict with Wylted? we confirmed Wylted when Tuf was killed and confirmed scum...
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:57:17 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:54:47 PM, Preston wrote:
VTL Wylted

I'm torn.
I luv you for sheeping meh, but I still think you're a maffer.
Y u do dis to my heart?
TAT
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:58:24 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:54:12 PM, MisterMittens wrote:

But as a maffer who's fake-claimed copper, it could just be him fake-copping some reports.
I mean.
He literally called both his 'copper result' and me the 'last maf'
when in fact, both his copper result and me were town.
Based on the numbers at the time, if he had gotten what he'd wanted, maffer would've won.
SO based on his lynch preference, i'd say his suggestions were really maffer-sided which means he's probably maffer
Add that on top of everything, I think this guy is a maffer in a package.

Uh huh. So what you're telling me is, if Wylted is scum, then he intentionally cc'd his own scumbuddy on the very first DP, thus ensuring his lynch the following DP even if we hadn't gotten the mod-confirm. Plus, if he were scum, he could've lied and said he got a guilty on someone already suspicious--say, Hoppi or Flail. Since we didn't get flips at the time, we had no way of knowing if he was right or wrong. It just doesn't make sense for Wylted to be scum.

Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:59:03 PM
At 7/28/2015 6:57:17 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
At 7/28/2015 6:54:47 PM, Preston wrote:
VTL Wylted

I'm torn.
I luv you for sheeping meh, but I still think you're a maffer.
Y u do dis to my heart?
TAT

No look i wrote first b4 u, we align because it makes sense... Think about it, we didnt know we would ever get TUF's role, Tuf dying gave Wylted Cop role and Xlav Town Cred... If XLAV was force lynched by flail then game wouldnt end. In fact game would continue because Wylted would be mafia too.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:59:28 PM
It's sad how reads change.
I'm almost convinced Preston is not maffer for some reason.
Y u hurt my convictions?!
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 7:00:01 PM
Anyway.
Mittens out.
See you in a few hours.
Lynch wylted.