Beginners' Mafia 39.1: DP3

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 12:47:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Harder - You are the ORACLE. Upon death, you may select 1 person and reveal their affiliation. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Wylted - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may chose to take someone with you in death. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Cotton - Town
Harder - Town
Wylted - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Afism
Disc
Saph
Hoppi
Tej
Midnight

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, DDO time, on 7/29/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 12:52:49 AM
VTL Hoppi
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 1:20:41 AM
At 7/28/2015 1:18:56 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Suicide bomb detonates. Kills: tejretics

Confirmed.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 1:22:14 AM
ATTENTION

Tej was killed. The vote count has been reset. With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch. The DP is not over.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 7:12:01 PM
Well, there goes our lynch for the day.

I'm sorely tempted to suspect Disc or AFism--both of them have played strongly enough town that they should've been NK'd by now. I thought Wylted may have been scum due to his behavior despite almost lynching himself, but that's obviously been proven wrong. Still unsure about 101 since he hasn't said much and seems to be trying to fly under the radar. Midnight's probably town--if he's the cop, we need his results.

VTL Disc
Might as well start somewhere. Plus my gut still says that AFism is town.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 8:12:25 PM
IM BACK GUYS!!! YAY ME!!!

Er, wait, tej got blown up? Well that puts a damper on the party.

VTL AFism

I think it's time for a little chat.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 8:21:28 PM
At 7/28/2015 7:12:01 PM, Sapphique wrote:

I'm sorely tempted to suspect Disc or AFism--both of them have played strongly enough town that they should've been NK'd by now. I thought Wylted may have been scum due to his behavior despite almost lynching himself, but that's obviously been proven wrong. Still unsure about 101 since he hasn't said much and seems to be trying to fly under the radar. Midnight's probably town--if he's the cop, we need his results.

VTL Disc

Your gut isn't good enough for me. I want you to point out your supposed breadcrumbs.

PSA: We are now in LYLO, assuming we started with three scum. We figure this out today or we all die.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 8:30:32 PM
Oh crap. Sorry AFism, didn't mean to do that. Mixed you two up, I blame the jet lag.

UNVOTE VTL Saph

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 9:19:51 PM
101 hasn't been that active for the whole game. Strong scumread on him at this point.

VTL 101
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 9:30:57 PM
At 7/28/2015 9:19:51 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
101 hasn't been that active for the whole game. Strong scumread on him at this point.

VTL 101

Lynch for Innactivity at LYLO? No thanks. Way too big a risk. Respond to saphs earlier request please.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 9:46:24 PM
Whatever. Play the silent game all you want.

AFism-the scum team is midnight and saph. Don't let them get away with this!

bsh1-please prompt or replace 101. He didn't post anything DP2.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 10:36:03 PM
At 7/28/2015 9:46:24 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Whatever. Play the silent game all you want.

AFism-the scum team is midnight and saph. Don't let them get away with this!

bsh1-please prompt or replace 101. He didn't post anything DP2.

I'm aware.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 10:36:20 PM
VOTE COUNT

Disc (1/3) - Saph
Saph (1/3) - Disc
101 (1/3) - Midnight
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:08:24 AM
At 7/28/2015 8:21:28 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

Your gut isn't good enough for me. I want you to point out your supposed breadcrumbs.

Fine. I am Bulletproof. The breadcrumbs are all on page 5 of DP1:
http://www.debate.org...

In each of these posts is a reference (paraphrase or quote) from the song Bulletproof by La Roux:
http://www.azlyrics.com...
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:10:11 AM
At 7/28/2015 9:30:57 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 7/28/2015 9:19:51 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:

VTL 101

Lynch for Innactivity at LYLO? No thanks. Way too big a risk. Respond to saphs earlier request please.

I agree with this, actually. At least pick someone else to pressure who's online, otherwise we'll never get anywhere. We still need your results.

And Disc, I claimed--I expect you to reciprocate.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:17:41 AM
Everyone should just claim at this point if they haven't done so. It's probably LyLo right now anyways, so we have to catch scum today. @Disc, my vote on you is for your claim. In the meantime...

Role claims list

Alive
Saph: bulletproof
Disc: ?
AFism: ?
Midnight: ?
101: vanilla

Dead
Tej: doctor/vanilla, town
Hoppi: suicide bomber, scum
Wylted: hunter, town
Harder: oracle, town
Cotton: vigilante, town

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:29:55 AM
Disc, this was your reads list last DP. Can you go a bit more in depth? The strong town on Hoppi and the scumread on AF especially stuck out to me.
AFism spent almost all of her time DP1 scumreading and tunneling Hoppi, who has now turned out to be scum. I get that if you townread Hoppi at the time it could have affected your read on her, but still. Plus, you left out Midnight and attached a bit about him in the next post. Can't help wondering if that was an honest mistake or something else.

AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:51:55 AM
At 7/28/2015 7:12:01 PM, Sapphique wrote:

VTL Disc

Yeah can you please point everyone to my scum read on disc please and thank you
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:53:53 AM
At 7/29/2015 12:17:41 AM, Sapphique wrote:
Everyone should just claim at this point if they haven't done so. It's probably LyLo right now anyways, so we have to catch scum today. @Disc, my vote on you is for your claim. In the meantime...

Role claims list

Alive
Saph: bulletproof
Disc: ?
AFism: ?
Midnight: ?
101: vanilla

Dead
Tej: doctor/vanilla, town
Hoppi: suicide bomber, scum
Wylted: hunter, town
Harder: oracle, town
Cotton: vigilante, town

Midnight damn near claimed cop
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:55:33 AM
At 7/29/2015 12:53:07 AM, AFism wrote:
Wait saph, are you like hoppi?

What do you mean, am I like Hoppi?

AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:57:56 AM
At 7/29/2015 12:55:33 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/29/2015 12:53:07 AM, AFism wrote:
Wait saph, are you like hoppi?

What do you mean, am I like Hoppi?

read into my question carefully. I picked up your bread crumbs, and i don't want to out your role.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:58:20 AM
At 7/29/2015 12:53:53 AM, AFism wrote:

If he is, I want him to confirm it himself.
And AF, I want you to claim too, but after Disc and Midnight. If one of them is scum, i don't want to make it easier for them to claim. Don't worry about giving scum info and all that--if this is truly LyLo, then it'll be over after today, for better or for worse.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:59:13 AM
At 7/29/2015 12:57:56 AM, AFism wrote:

read into my question carefully. I picked up your bread crumbs, and i don't want to out your role.

Too late. I outed it myself. I am bulletproof. I see no point in hiding anything now, not when we need all the info we can get to catch scum.

AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:00:02 AM
At 7/29/2015 12:58:20 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/29/2015 12:53:53 AM, AFism wrote:

If he is, I want him to confirm it himself.
And AF, I want you to claim too, but after Disc and Midnight. If one of them is scum, i don't want to make it easier for them to claim. Don't worry about giving scum info and all that--if this is truly LyLo, then it'll be over after today, for better or for worse.

how is this lylo
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:00:46 AM
At 7/29/2015 12:59:13 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/29/2015 12:57:56 AM, AFism wrote:

Too late. I outed it myself. I am bulletproof. I see no point in hiding anything now, not when we need all the info we can get to catch scum.

I thought you would be bomb since you wrote tick tick tick in one of your posts
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:03:16 AM
At 7/29/2015 1:00:02 AM, AFism wrote:

how is this lylo

RIght now there's you, me, Disc, Midnight, and 101. That's 5 people. There's only 1 scum dead, so there's either 1 or 2 more scum--I think there's 2 more, since the percentage is supposed to be around 33%. So that means we have one more town than scum, most likely. Which means LyLo--we catch scum today or we lose since scum have the NK.