bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:41:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mafia wins!!

MAFIA

Hoppi - You are the SUICIDE BOMBER. Once per game, you may detonate during the DP, killing yourself and one other person of your choosing. To detonate, simply post in the DP thread: "Suicide bomb detonates. Kills: [Insert Name]." You must bold this message, and you must cease posting after this comment.

Midnight - You are the DREAMER. Each night you will receive a dream containing 3 names. At least one name will be mafia and at least 1 will be town. These names will be as randomly selected as possible

[Originally: MIMIC]

Saph - You are the DOCTOR. Each night you may select a person to protect from death. You may not self-protect.

[Originally: ROLE STEALER]

TOWN

Harder - You are the ORACLE. Upon death, you may select 1 person and reveal their affiliation. You win with the town.

Wylted - You are the HUNTER. If lynched, you may chose to take someone with you in death. You win with the town.

Cotton - You are the VIGILANTE. Each night you may select another player to kill. You win with the town.

Tej - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

[Originally: DOCTOR]

Disc - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, your hammerer will die. You win with the town.

101 - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

Afism - You are the DREAMER. Each night you will receive a dream containing 3 names. At least one name will be mafia and at least 1 will be town. These names will be as randomly selected as possible. You win with the town.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Tej - Doc Saph
Saph - Rlst. Tej
Hoppi - NK Cotton

NP2

Hoppi - NK Wylted
Midnight - Mimic Afism
Saph - Doc Midnight
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:44:13 AM
Good game, everyone :)
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:53:58 AM
BS MAN lol gg. Shoulda followed my first mind and listened to wylted but he was so caught up with scum reading saph I had to scum read him. Saph was acting towny as hell. And it was smart to fake claim bullet proof but why not cc tej when he tried to claim that with a house reference? Or did I miss that entirely?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:59:35 AM
At 7/29/2015 1:53:58 AM, AFism wrote:
BS MAN lol gg. Shoulda followed my first mind and listened to wylted but he was so caught up with scum reading saph I had to scum read him. Saph was acting towny as hell. And it was smart to fake claim bullet proof but why not cc tej when he tried to claim that with a house reference? Or did I miss that entirely?

What do you mean by the bolded and underlined part?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:01:19 AM
At 7/29/2015 1:59:35 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/29/2015 1:53:58 AM, AFism wrote:

What do you mean by the bolded and underlined part?

Disc all of a sudden scum read u in the last dp, and slipped when typing his VTL. I took that as scummy action. Also the res was under the assumption you were town but I din't read the endgame correctly
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:02:32 AM
At 7/29/2015 1:54:57 AM, AFism wrote:
Oh wait misread that. You were scu,.

LOL i dont like saph as scum

Haha, I haven't been scum in a long time. Here's a tip: I think you tend to trust/townread those who townread you. That's not to say it's a bad thing, but don't get too caught up in it. Scum may well try to get on your good side you that you'll turn your attention to other people. This happened to me in FT's Nightless lol--YYW kinda buddied me and I didn't realize it until someone pointed it out.

AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:04:30 AM
At 7/29/2015 2:02:32 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 7/29/2015 1:54:57 AM, AFism wrote:
Oh wait misread that. You were scu,.

LOL i dont like saph as scum

Haha, I haven't been scum in a long time. Here's a tip: I think you tend to trust/townread those who townread you. That's not to say it's a bad thing, but don't get too caught up in it. Scum may well try to get on your good side you that you'll turn your attention to other people. This happened to me in FT's Nightless lol--YYW kinda buddied me and I didn't realize it until someone pointed it out.

WILL DO. CUZ I"M CRAPPY THAT YOU KNEW MT ROLE THE WHOLE TIME LOL
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:04:38 AM
Oh and Disc, your guess for the scumteam was spot-on in the last DP. Sorry we quickhammered you :P

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:05:43 AM
At 7/29/2015 2:04:30 AM, AFism wrote:

WILL DO. CUZ I"M CRAPPY THAT YOU KNEW MT ROLE THE WHOLE TIME LOL

We didn't know your role until Midnight mimicked you NP2.

Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:11:34 AM
I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that in DP1, 101 correctly guessed that Sapphique and I were mafia. Good thing he didn't follow up on that.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:13:07 AM
At 7/29/2015 2:11:34 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that in DP1, 101 correctly guessed that Sapphique and I were mafia. Good thing he didn't follow up on that.

Lol yeah, there was that. We should've been more hesitant to jump on that mislynch. I'll remember it.

Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:21:49 AM
Wasn't this supposed to be a 4 part series? When's the next game going to start?
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:23:17 AM
At 7/29/2015 2:21:49 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Wasn't this supposed to be a 4 part series? When's the next game going to start?

It will start tomorrow sometime.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 3:12:17 AM
At 7/29/2015 1:44:13 AM, Sapphique wrote:

Why was I killed in dp1? Seemed like disc was a better choice.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 3:13:50 AM
At 7/29/2015 3:12:17 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:

Why was I killed in dp1? Seemed like disc was a better choice.

He was, strategically. But we thought you were the cop, so we didn't want to risk leaving you there.

Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 3:14:35 AM
At 7/29/2015 3:13:15 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
Or was my claim too obvious? O.o

Sapphique thought you were the cop. Also, too many people claiming vengeful roles made us nervous about killing them.
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 3:21:44 AM
At 7/29/2015 3:13:15 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
Or was my claim too obvious? O.o

Well. I'm pretty sure the mafia would be out to kill the respectable roles first.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 3:27:22 AM
At 7/29/2015 3:16:03 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Yay scum team!!!! Especially midnight on his first game ever.

Thanks! I like to think I didn't do that bad.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 3:34:16 AM
At 7/29/2015 3:18:47 AM, XLAV wrote:
Role stealing Vig would be so OP, lol.

Ikr lol

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 4:00:25 AM
At 7/29/2015 2:04:38 AM, Sapphique wrote:
Oh and Disc, your guess for the scumteam was spot-on in the last DP. Sorry we quickhammered you :P

If I had been awake you would have died. AFism would have been easy to convince, it was obvious after Hoppi flipped and I re read DP1. I remembered that Hoppi had come so close to being lynched there and decided to figure out why it was only almost. You stood out like a sore tbumb for scum reading Hoppi but not voting.

*Mumbles more excuses about jetlag.*

GG though.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 4:05:50 AM
At 7/29/2015 2:01:19 AM, AFism wrote:
Disc all of a sudden scum read u in the last dp,

Re-read DP1 vote results in light of Hoppis flip. Yea. Pretty obvious now huh?

and slipped when typing his VTL.

Sticking with my jet lag excuse =/

I took that as scummy action.

)=

Also the res was under the assumption you were town but I din't read the endgame correctly

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 4:14:24 AM
At 7/29/2015 3:27:22 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:

In DP3 I suspected saph for obvious reasons, but the only reason I suspected you over 101 was you voting for him in LYLO. On one hand, that was a very stupid mistake that SCREAMED scum. On the other hand, the reason it was the only thing that had me suspecting you is that I town read you pretty much all of the rest of the game. Good job over all.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 5:20:48 AM

Well played Hoppi. As far as I am concerned, you get VIP for your team from that DP2 watcher/SB gambit alone.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:48:31 PM
At 7/29/2015 4:00:25 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 7/29/2015 2:04:38 AM, Sapphique wrote:

If I had been awake you would have died. AFism would have been easy to convince, it was obvious after Hoppi flipped and I re read DP1. I remembered that Hoppi had come so close to being lynched there and decided to figure out why it was only almost. You stood out like a sore tbumb for scum reading Hoppi but not voting.

*Mumbles more excuses about jetlag.*

GG though.

Haha maybe. In hindsight I should've voted him anyway, but I didn't want to risk him getting hammered by someone else.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 12:49:37 PM
At 7/29/2015 4:14:24 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 7/29/2015 3:27:22 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:

In DP3 I suspected saph for obvious reasons, but the only reason I suspected you over 101 was you voting for him in LYLO. On one hand, that was a very stupid mistake that SCREAMED scum. On the other hand, the reason it was the only thing that had me suspecting you is that I town read you pretty much all of the rest of the game. Good job over all.

Disregarding that slip, why did you townread him?