Jump to topic:

Fire Emblem Mafia - Chapter 8

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 7:56:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Chapter 8 - Dragon Knights of Thracia - http://fireemblem.wikia.com...

DIED IN THE NIGHT
Saph-
Gen 1: The girl of the Spirit Forest, you are Deirdre, and you fall in love with Sigurd at first sight. No, you"re not the Lover; that would be way too straightforward and simple. Instead, since you really don"t bring much to the table in terms of the gameplay itself, you are VANILLA. You win with the town.

Gen 2: You are now Arvis, Emperor of Grannvale. You realize too late that you were played for a fool by the evil Manfroy, who has used you to resurrect the Dark Lord through your son. You then decide to help Seliph, blocking child sacrifices and sending him the holy weapon Tyrfing. However, some sins can"t be forgiven. You still killed his father and married his mother, and due to his quest for vengeance, you are the Miller. You will show up as guilty on cop reports. You still win with the town.

LYNCHED LAST DP
Wylted-
Gen 1: Wylted- You are Kinbois, prince of Verdane. You are not above opportunistic invasions and hostage holding to ensure the dominance of Verdane in the world. As your battle tactics vary, you are the mafia JOAT. You possess the following abilities- 1x Governor (end a DP in a no lynch; tell me in the PM), 1x Roleblocker (cannot be used NP1). You win with the mafia.

Gen 2: You are Danan, oppressive ruler of Isaach. You're a 1x Lawyer and a 1x Framer. You still win with the mafia.

PREVIOUSLY DEAD
Bullish - Sigurd/Seliph - Glue/Cop
TUF - Manfroy - Mastermind/Goon

LIVING PLAYERS:
1. MisterMittens
2. Flail
3. XLAV
4. Endark
5. Preston

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end no later than August 1 at 8:00 DDO time (which, if you hadn't noticed, has changed its time zone with the latest update).
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:04:33 PM
Ok, so seeing the death leaves Endark, honestly Flail and Mittens are proven, so either endark or Xlav.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:12:25 PM
So Flail must be town. Mafia couldn't have both a governor and a judge. One effectively counters the other.

XLAV is town.

I'll have to look at Mittens again. The only reason I'm not immediately voting Preston is because I don't see why Wylted would let him try that bus yesterday.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:14:23 PM
Xlav role please,
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:21:53 PM
LOL no never mind. Preston is scum. Anyone who has doubts, re-read DP 3 and look at the distancing/non-distancing Preston and Wylted were doing.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:30:58 PM
At 7/29/2015 8:21:53 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
LOL no never mind. Preston is scum. Anyone who has doubts, re-read DP 3 and look at the distancing/non-distancing Preston and Wylted were doing.

haha your cute, but you fought the wylted lynch, wylted was gonna live til today, probably til the end, mittens and I outed him, you still town read him, dont be so rash. Logically if TUF was the ticket for remaining mafia it would be Xlav, If it isnt then its you. Im inclined to believe it was you because you benifited the most from... omg you are it lol. Ok then here is my case:

Two kills tie endark to scum, Hoppi and now sephs, as well as his nuetrality towards wylted up until the end after he had lynched . Then he showed suspicion, so im calling scum slip on that.

@Hoppi's death endark came out and tried to make it seem as though flail, mittens, or I were scum because Tuf Raged and left scum noob alone to pick a target. However now we know that TUF chose to die, so he couldnt have raged as was depicted by endark.

Sep died, yet looking at it why would xlav kill a buddy? its illogical unless hes drawing attention away from him, however there is a counter reason. Notice that Sep considered me scum, i expect that endark will try to convince you i killed him because he was onto me.

@Wylted's death we see Endarks True colors, He started off voting me for no reason, he did so assuming i would be lynched, I believe that yesterday near clears XLAV as well, he could have hammered me and didnt, in doing so its likely that scum would have kicked butt. Endark however played it nuetral until he had been lynched, then he was against wylted, this distancing then fake bussing is a scum indicator as well.

VTL Endark
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:33:13 PM

And fyi, you do the same thing yesterday and DP3. lol but you know it must be me because its logical that an unsuspected scum should allow himself to be bussed by the newbie that died DP3.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:34:27 PM
Im revealing as well, I am vanilla.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 8:34:59 PM
At 7/29/2015 8:33:13 PM, Preston wrote:

And fyi, you do the same thing yesterday and DP3. lol but you know it must be me because its logical that an unsuspected scum should allow himself to be bussed by the newbie that died DP3.

Lol. I haven't distanced anyone because I haven't buddies anyone. I've been entirely neutral and independent all game.
Also, the amount of falsehoods in your last post gave me cancer.

Unless you can provide a scum case on Mittens, I'm not interested in conversing with you. I can't convince scum that they're scum, and there isn't a world where I'll vote for Flail or XLAV.
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:09:13 PM
At 7/29/2015 8:04:33 PM, Preston wrote:
Ok, so seeing the death leaves Endark, honestly Flail and Mittens are proven, so either endark or Xlav.

Walk me through how I and Mittens are proven, please.
Flail
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:10:16 PM
At 7/29/2015 8:12:25 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
XLAV is town.

Looked town to me by backing off Preston yesterday, but how did you come to your conclusion?
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:14:33 PM
At 7/29/2015 8:12:25 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'll have to look at Mittens again.
Unvote
VTYL EndarkenedRationalist.

Show me what you've got maffer
En garde!!
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:15:24 PM
I think the careless way which wylted and endark put their votes on yo pretty much proved you town.
I'm sorry I ever doubted you mate.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:19:22 PM
And I finally understand Sapphiques hesitation to lynch the cop claim.
Her role proves to her that there's probably a cop.
So she gave a lot of credit on those who claimed cop.
Which means she's had a townie-fling for wylted because he was claimed cop.
I think.
Anywho.
I'm pretty sure EndarkenedRationalist is a maffer.
It could be XLAV, but he didn't hammer Preston - the person who I now believe is townie.
So EndarkenedRationalist is maffer.
GG everyone. Well done. ^-^
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:21:29 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:09:13 PM, Flail wrote:

You were the judge.
A maffer judge is super overpowered and stupid.
If you're a maffer and the mod put a maffer judge, I'd be super disappointed in him.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:26:01 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:19:22 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
I thought this too but Bullish V2 was a cop
I think.
Anywho.
It could be XLAV, but he didn't hammer Preston - the person who I now believe is townie.
Yea this is my logic for seeing him as town as well
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:29:38 PM

Ok its like this, I know I am town, All game ive basicly read you as town. you havent voted me and have supported me. When I claimed bomb you didnt push for my lynch, the role bomb is pro town, and mafia know they cant kill it at night, So it would make sense that maf would push this lynch, endark did so and so did wylted. He also set me up to be killed because of hoppi.

Mittens posted the same realization as me yesterday, almost at the same time. he also could have hammered me and been safe because he has scum read me all game. His inaction was his strongest feet.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:29:51 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:26:01 PM, Preston wrote:
At 7/29/2015 9:19:22 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
I thought this too but Bullish V2 was a cop
Tru. But Wylted claimed that he was V1 cop. I think she believed Wylted when he said he was no longer V2 cop.. something convoluted like that.
I think.
Anywho.
Yea this is my logic for seeing him as town as well
Also, this post:: http://www.debate.org...
gave me the townie vibes.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:30:25 PM
I'm super excited to see the endgame though.
This game has been played fantastically.
Im so proud of myself.
I'm so proud of town. ^-^
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:30:44 PM

also we know you are a judge because Xlav was killed by you. Mafia most likely wont get a judge.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:31:13 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:15:24 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
I think the careless way which wylted and endark put their votes on yo pretty much proved you town.
I'm sorry I ever doubted you mate.

<3
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:34:14 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:32:03 PM, Flail wrote:
Okay, so we should be good to do.

VTL Endark

Ultimately i know its neither of you, I was split between the two of them but endark claimed he could kill any of us, if we got this wrong everyone go into the next DP with a clear board. I expect to die for catching mafia, but Mittens and you are innocent remember that.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:35:55 PM
OK well..
Mittens out for a while.
@Preston: <3
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:37:13 PM
At 7/29/2015 7:56:41 PM, SolonKR wrote:
We just lynched Endark.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:37:39 PM
I'ma stay for a bit to watch his flip.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:38:05 PM
Wait for it..
Waiiiiit for it...
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:40:57 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:38:41 PM, MisterMittens wrote:
Waiting...

same.... w8ing