Jump to topic:

'N Sync Mafia: DP5

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 10:10:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The lynching rules of last DP are still in effect. The DP ends at 6 PM EDT on August 2nd. Although I realize now I neglected to mention this: if at any point, a lynch becomes unavoidable, the DP will end early.

Lynched last DP
Player: Khaos_Mage
Character: Celebrity
Affiliation: Town
Role: Vanilla
Justification: Despite being on the second best selling album of all time, you just aren"t as popular a song as the other songs on it.

I messed up with this justification, that's supposed to be "second fastest selling of all time"

Killed in the NP
Player: Daltonian
Character: I Want You Back
Affiliation: Town
Role: Vanilla
Justification: With a beat very similar to other popular songs (Backstreet Boys -Everybody) and a title that"s also been used several times (Jackson 5, Mel B), nothing about the song was particularly unique.

Living Players
1. AFism
2. Skepsikyma
3. EndarkenedRationalist
4. F-16/FT
5. 1harderthanyouthink
6. Preston
7. ford_prefect
8. fazz
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 12:20:55 AM
At 8/1/2015 12:16:13 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 7/31/2015 11:20:34 PM, AFism wrote:
Okay since dalt is town i'm betting ER or Ford is scum.

Why are one of these people scum if Dalt is town?

Why did you vote for Khaos?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 12:45:53 AM
I'll let FT field that if he wishes since we didn't agree on that read but he's given plenty of reasoning last DP.

You didn't answer my question though.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 12:57:42 AM

Because of Dalts reads
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 12:58:56 AM
At 8/1/2015 12:57:42 AM, AFism wrote:

Because of Dalts reads

Or maybe it was khaos but I'm certain one of them said that scum lies in that vanilla pool and now that Dalt is dead, we can use poe better
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:00:12 AM
At 8/1/2015 12:58:56 AM, AFism wrote:
Or maybe it was khaos but I'm certain one of them said that scum lies in that vanilla pool and now that Dalt is dead, we can use poe better

So, just because a townie suggested that scum might lie in a vanilla pool, you are prepared to use POE and lynch them?
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:00:56 AM
At 8/1/2015 1:00:12 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 8/1/2015 12:58:56 AM, AFism wrote:

So, just because a townie suggested that scum might lie in a vanilla pool, you are prepared to use POE and lynch them?

No I'm prepared to use POE and pressure them because clearly y'all let them slide.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:41:48 AM
At 8/1/2015 1:01:45 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Why discount the rest of the playerlist? Do you have reason to believe they are all town?

Yes only for you and skeps. And maybe fazz although i hace to go reread.

Presten ER and ford i have problems with.

Harder i'm confused by.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:48:10 AM
I have a big problem with both Ford and Harder at this point. Harder could have stopped yesterday's ridiculous lynch, yet did nothing, and Harder's killing of Khaos, who was not a big candidate for scum, to save himself instead of Endark reeks of scum opportunism.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:49:02 AM
At 8/1/2015 1:48:10 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I have a big problem with both Ford and Harder at this point. Ford could have stopped yesterday's ridiculous lynch, yet did nothing, and Harder's killing of Khaos, who was not a big candidate for scum, to save himself instead of Endark reeks of scum opportunism.

Fixed
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:57:10 AM
I have a big problem with both Ford and Harder at this point. Harder could have stopped yesterday's ridiculous lynch, yet did nothing, and Harder's killing of Khaos, who was not a big candidate for scum, to save himself instead of Endark reeks of scum opportunism.

See thats why harder confused me. Honestly now it looks like he did it to save himself, which is kind of dumb, 50/50 is a gamble. But this is WIFOM because he also could've placed the vote on khaos to make it even so that maybe khaos could've survived. He VTLed khaos at the very end, yet tried to scum read everybody before hand?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 1:58:24 AM
At 8/1/2015 1:57:10 AM, AFism wrote:

See thats why harder confused me. Honestly now it looks like he did it to save himself, which is kind of dumb, 50/50 is a gamble. But this is WIFOM because he also could've placed the vote on khaos to make it even so that maybe khaos could've survived. He VTLed khaos at the very end, yet tried to scum read everybody before hand?

Yeah, and he could have killed Endark instead. Him picking Khaos over Endark seems incredibly scum motivated to me: he was trying to take out the more town read character.
- Hilaire Belloc -
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:01:37 AM
At 8/1/2015 1:58:24 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Yeah, and he could have killed Endark instead. Him picking Khaos over Endark seems incredibly scum motivated to me: he was trying to take out the more town read character.

I didn't even think about his option to hammer endark... Okay now i have to reevaluate.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:10:03 AM
At 8/1/2015 12:58:26 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Do you have reason to believe his reads are more accurate than average?

My basis for reading into his reads more is the fact that it felt like everyone scum read him for his reads and playing in general.

Endark scum read him after he proclaimed his innocence through harders results.
Idk why the hell khaos was scum reading dalt like crazy though.

What also caught my eye was that ford scum read me and fazz and not harder, endark and preston.

Lol I want to see his comments on both of their deaths now.

FOS on ford even more.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:19:52 AM
If anyone else was on, I would've voted Ford.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:21:34 AM
At 8/1/2015 2:19:52 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Why not Endark?
- Hilaire Belloc -
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:32:26 AM
At 8/1/2015 2:21:34 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 8/1/2015 2:19:52 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Why not Endark?

Because I thought Khaos was more scummy - because part of his reasoning against my role that he used before voting me in the DP was utterly false.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 2:48:12 AM
At 8/1/2015 12:45:53 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'll let FT field that if he wishes since we didn't agree on that read but he's given plenty of reasoning last DP.

You didn't answer my question though.

You didnt ask me anything?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 3:15:05 AM
At 8/1/2015 1:49:02 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I have a big problem with both Ford and Harder at this point. Ford could have stopped yesterday's ridiculous lynch, yet did nothing, and Harder's killing of Khaos, who was not a big candidate for scum, to save himself instead of Endark reeks of scum opportunism.

Fixed

Did you already claim? If so, can you remind me what it was?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 3:20:40 AM
At 8/1/2015 3:15:05 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Fixed

Santa. I gave you goodies, remember?
- Hilaire Belloc -
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 4:05:44 AM
At 8/1/2015 3:15:05 AM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Fixed

Its all in this file here: https://docs.google.com...