Send a Message
8/3/2015 1:58:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Voting rules still in effect

Lynched last DP

Player: 1harderthanyouthink
Character: Girlfriend
Affiliation: Mafia
Role: 1x Vanillaizer (on one NP, you may select a player. That player will lose their role.)
Justification: In this song, "N Sync steals someone"s girlfriend, rendering them from a positive state to a neutral-negative one.

Killed in the NP

Player: F-16_Fighting_Falcon/FourTrouble
Character: Pop
Affiliation: Town
Role: 1x Vig (on one NP, you may kill a player.)
Justification: Since you"re so sick and tired of everyone talking about this pop life, you"re finally about to do something about it.

Player: EndarkenedRationalist
Character: U Drive Me Crazy
Affiliation: Town
Role: Vanilla
Justification: You"re not an extraordinarily popular or well known song.

Living Players
1. AFism
2. Skepsikyma
3. Preston
4. ford_prefect
5. fazz
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 2:16:18 AM
Skep I town read you more than anyone else in this list. Lets get ford and get it over with. He has been acting scummy this whole game. And Er also scum read him.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 2:17:45 AM
FT/F-16 WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!!!!! nac
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 2:27:31 AM
So presumably FT shot Endark, and mafia killed FT... Interesting. Anyone have a claims list? We are likely at LYLO, with only 2 scum down. This should go without saying, but NOBODY VOTE until we have all had a chance to weigh in. One misplaced vote and the game's over.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 3:39:49 AM
At 8/3/2015 2:27:31 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
So presumably FT shot Endark, and mafia killed FT... Interesting. Anyone have a claims list? We are likely at LYLO, with only 2 scum down. This should go without saying, but NOBODY VOTE until we have all had a chance to weigh in. One misplaced vote and the game's over.

Agreed. Could everyone plea provide a decent list of reads by tomorrow afternoon? Reread if you need to. We can discuss decide on votes then.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 10:18:01 PM
About 28 hours left in the DP
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 12:24:50 AM
If there is one scum left, it is probably Ford, as if I were in Harder's shoes I would have made a lunge towards my teammate to allow one of us to coast to endgame. Ford has also been generally inactive. If there is more than one left, we're going to lose if this is town's idea of contributing to a LYLO lynch consensus.
- Hilaire Belloc -
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 2:51:10 AM
At 8/4/2015 12:24:50 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
If there is one scum left, it is probably Ford, as if I were in Harder's shoes I would have made a lunge towards my teammate to allow one of us to coast to endgame. Ford has also been generally inactive. If there is more than one left, we're going to lose if this is town's idea of contributing to a LYLO lynch consensus.

Ford is my biggest scum read out of everyone
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 3:50:13 AM

Have you claimed? Everyone else has
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 3:51:08 AM
At 8/4/2015 3:50:13 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

Only about sixteen times.
- Hilaire Belloc -
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 3:52:58 AM
At 8/4/2015 3:51:08 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

How very helpful. Can you claim here and now, and also tell me where you claimed previously? Doesn't have to be 16 times, 3 will suffice
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 3:54:14 AM
At 8/4/2015 3:52:58 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

How very helpful. Can you claim here and now, and also tell me where you claimed previously? Doesn't have to be 16 times, 3 will suffice

If you aren't going to read the game, then what's the point of even discussing this? I probably claimed once in each DP.
- Hilaire Belloc -
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 3:56:13 AM
At 8/4/2015 3:54:14 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 8/4/2015 3:52:58 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

If you aren't going to read the game, then what's the point of even discussing this? I probably claimed once in each DP.

VTL Skep
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 8:19:39 AM
At 8/4/2015 3:56:13 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

VTL Skep

Skep is santa for crying out loud. -____-

Why vote her because she won't claim after doing so the whole game. She was pr.

And then you don't even wait for a response?

VTL Ford

Vote ford so we can get this game over with he is desperate af for a lynch
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 1:51:55 PM
After reviewing im pretty sure ford is hiding something.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 7:28:01 PM
At 8/4/2015 7:11:34 PM, fazz wrote:
I don't think its ford.

IDK if he is scum, but i feel like he is holding info back. I also think you are town.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 7:38:43 PM
At 8/4/2015 7:28:01 PM, Preston wrote:
I don't think its ford.

IDK if he is scum, but i feel like he is holding info back. I also think you are town.

Thanks.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 8:09:43 PM
About 6 hours remaining
Skep (1): ford
ford (1): AFism
Not voting: Skepsikyma, Preston, fazz
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 8:48:32 PM
At 8/4/2015 7:38:43 PM, fazz wrote:
I don't think its ford.

Thanks.

we need to eval everyone else though. I think A voted too fast without provocation but it doesnt make him scum either...
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 8:52:38 PM
I don't think its ford.

Thanks.

Skep actually looks scum, so ill go with my gut impression on em. VTL Skep
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 8:59:32 PM
5 hours remaining
Skep (2): ford, Preston
ford (1): AFism
Not voting: Skepsikyma, fazz
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 12:01:04 AM
2 hours remaining
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 12:31:29 AM
Ok, maybe there aren't two scum left. If Skep is town, there can't be two scum because they would have hammered him for a mislynch and win.

But I don't think he's town. The town response would have been to get angry because he would know mafia could easily mislynch him and town would lose. So the fact that instead of yelling at me, he just disappeared, makes me think Skep is scum. Plus the fact that he hasn't been hammered. Furthermore, if Skep is scum, then Preston is town.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 12:32:18 AM
I don't think its ford.

Thanks.

You should probably VTL skep, unless you think there's only one scum remaining and we can afford a no lynch today.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 1:00:01 AM
1 hour remaining
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16