Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 2:11:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lynched last DP
Player: Skepsikyma
Character: Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays
Affiliation: Town
Role: Santa (you have two gifts: a bulletproof vest and an extra vote. You may give one of these to a different player each night.)
Justification: The music video is literally just "N Sync replacing Santa.

Killed in the NP
No one was killed in the NP

Living players
1. AFism
2. Preston
3. ford_prefect
4. fazz

DP ends August 7th at 10 PM EDT
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 3:36:16 AM
Preston has to be the final scum. His voting record:

DP1: VTNL instead of a Lannan lynch
DP2: he was the only vote for Fazz, instead of a Solon mislynch
DP3: Not voting, instead of a flail mislynch
DP4: Not voting, instead of a Khaos mislynch
DP5: Not voting, instead of a harder lynch
DP6: Voted on a Skep mislynch

So on day one he didn't vote to lynch the godfather. On day two he cast a meaningless vote instead of breaking the tie between Solon and VTNL. On days 3-5 he didn't vote, which is terrible play if he's town. Then yesterday, he had a choice to vote for a widely townread player (skep) or a widely scumread player (me). He chose to lynch the townread player.

Day one the scum motivation is not wanting to lose their gf right off the bat. Day 2-5 the motivation is to fly under the radar and not draw attention. Yesterday, he ensured that the more suspicious player survived to MYLO, which obviously helps the mafia win.

I realize I look bad for also voting Skep yesterday, but if I was the last scum, I would have held onto my vote for as long as possible to try to force a tie or break a tie at the last second so I wouldn't be lynched. Scum wouldn't place their vote first in that situation, unless they knew for a fact that others wouldn't vote for them. I had no such assurance, since I was widely scum read.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:21:51 AM
At 8/6/2015 3:36:16 AM, ford_prefect wrote:

So on day one he didn't vote to lynch the godfather. On day two he cast a meaningless vote instead of breaking the tie between Solon and VTNL. On days 3-5 he didn't vote, which is terrible play if he's town. Then yesterday, he had a choice to vote for a widely townread player (skep) or a widely scumread player (me). He chose to lynch the townread player.

Day one the scum motivation is not wanting to lose their gf right off the bat. Day 2-5 the motivation is to fly under the radar and not draw attention. Yesterday, he ensured that the more suspicious player survived to MYLO, which obviously helps the mafia win.

I realize I look bad for also voting Skep yesterday, but if I was the last scum, I would have held onto my vote for as long as possible to try to force a tie or break a tie at the last second so I wouldn't be lynched. Scum wouldn't place their vote first in that situation, unless they knew for a fact that others wouldn't vote for them. I had no such assurance, since I was widely scum read.

incase you didnt catch what he just said. His logic is:

Preston didnt help us mislynch thus he is scum!

Ive got a 66.66666% chance of lynching the right target, so lets try.
VTL Ford
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:24:22 AM
At 8/6/2015 4:21:51 AM, Preston wrote:

incase you didnt catch what he just said. His logic is:

Preston didnt help us mislynch thus he is scum!

Ive got a 66.66666% chance of lynching the right target, so lets try.
VTL Ford

So many things wrong with this post...
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:15:46 AM
I'm probably going to split the votes, because I'm good with either of you dying. Neither of you have made substantial contributions this game as far as lynching scum

Preston you are looking mighty crazy for voting with those odds so.

VTL Preston

Lets get this over with
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 8:59:46 AM

Nice work!
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 9:00:26 AM
At 8/6/2015 5:15:46 AM, AFism wrote:
I'm probably going to split the votes, because I'm good with either of you dying. Neither of you have made substantial contributions this game as far as lynching scum

Preston you are looking mighty crazy for voting with those odds so.

VTL Preston

Yeah, he's seems to be lurking all game.

VTL Preston.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 1:14:07 PM
gg then, im dead no matter what since votes cant be swapped. Im townie, vanilla.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience." - George Carlin
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 2:26:31 PM
At 8/6/2015 1:14:07 PM, Preston wrote:
gg then, im dead no matter what since votes cant be swapped. Im townie, vanilla.

Famous last words.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 3:25:14 PM
At 8/6/2015 2:26:31 PM, fazz wrote:

Famous last words.

no i dont think you get it, i was hammered. there are 4 votes:
-me
-Ford
-you
-A

votes cant be swapped:
That means unless ford votes himself I die. Thus today is over. If he is town, even if he votes himself we lose. If he is scum he just wont vote or he will vote me. Its GG.
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 3:26:37 PM
--- Game over ---
Mafia WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
There is literally no way the town can win unless they can swap votes.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 3:53:17 PM
At 8/6/2015 3:26:37 PM, Preston wrote:
--- Game over ---
Mafia WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the next day-period?
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 3:56:08 PM
At 8/6/2015 3:53:17 PM, fazz wrote:
At 8/6/2015 3:26:37 PM, Preston wrote:
--- Game over ---
Mafia WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

What about the next day-period?

its mylo, misslynch and lose. Im town, so we lost.
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 7:17:44 PM
At 8/6/2015 3:25:14 PM, Preston wrote:

Famous last words.

no i dont think you get it,

I think I do. What your are saying is that you are lynch-confirmed & that there is literally nothing I can do to f&ck this one up. I was worried there for a moment because I usually make a lot of mistakes. But at this point its literaly out of my hands, right?

That means unless ford votes himself I die. Thus today is over. If he is town, even if he votes himself we lose. If he is scum he just wont vote or he will vote me. Its GG.

GG
Preston
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 7:52:40 PM
At 8/6/2015 7:17:44 PM, fazz wrote:
At 8/6/2015 3:25:14 PM, Preston wrote:

Famous last words.

no i dont think you get it,

I think I do. What your are saying is that you are lynch-confirmed & that there is literally nothing I can do to f&ck this one up. I was worried there for a moment because I usually make a lot of mistakes. But at this point its literaly out of my hands, right?

GG

I figured it was you earlier but people vouched that you were good so i accepted it :p
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 8:42:07 PM
Final vote count
Preston (2): AFism, fazz
ford (1): Preston
Not voting: ford_prefect

DP over, get night actions in now
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 8:42:27 PM
Preston was innocent
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16