Total Posts:465|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 39.2: DP2

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 2:49:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Tej - You are the GODFATHER. If targeted by a Cop, you will read as town-affiliated to them. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Wylted - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Midnight - Town
Tej - Mafia
Wylted - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Cotton
Afism
Disc
Saph
Hoppi
101
Harder

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:30pm, DDO time, on 8/7/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 2:58:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Interesting. I was going to try to lynch Wylted this DP, I think most of us were. I guess that's not going to happen. The question is, why NK an easy potential mislynch?

Going to sleep now, tomorrow I will re read the last 2 DPs with this question in mind.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 3:53:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 2:58:52 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Interesting. I was going to try to lynch Wylted this DP, I think most of us were. I guess that's not going to happen. The question is, why NK an easy potential mislynch?

Going to sleep now, tomorrow I will re read the last 2 DPs with this question in mind.

I knew Wylted wasn't scum after tej's lynch. If you were to read the posts by Tej in the previous dp it would have becomes clear.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:18:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm guessing the sk or the vig killed wylted? Which makes this the second night with no mafia nk. ..

I really thought the mafia would kill me.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:33:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 4:29:41 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Although if there's a vig, why didn't they kill wylted np1?

So I think SK is more likely.
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 4:59:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 4:14:11 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl cotton

Full role claim

Why do you want me to full claim? Why do you suspect me?
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:02:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Imo the obvious focus of this DP should be harder cause he was the one hesitant to lynch Tej from the start. Gawd guys just give dp2 a quick full read. Observe interactions between other Ppl and Tej and you'll see the circle around scum centering to a few ppl.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:03:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 4:59:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/6/2015 4:14:11 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl cotton

Full role claim

Why do you want me to full claim? Why do you suspect me?

Yesterday you soft-claimed commuter AND said that you might have some results to report. That seems contradictory to me because commuter gathers no information. Plus there was the cop thing on DP1 and at least now we know that wylted was sincere.
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:08:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:03:12 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 4:59:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/6/2015 4:14:11 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl cotton

Full role claim

Why do you want me to full claim? Why do you suspect me?

Yesterday you soft-claimed commuter AND said that you might have some results to report. That seems contradictory to me because commuter gathers no information. Plus there was the cop thing on DP1 and at least now we know that wylted was sincere.

Ahh guess you figured out my SC. Well no point hiding it any longer. I'm the commutater. I wanted my identity to remain a secret cause that way if mafia targeted me during the night, others would be spared from dying.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:10:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Alright Hoppi is confirmed town bassicaly. My FOS is on Cotton from wylteds analysis. Town should stick to its world we were going to lynch wylted or Cotton. Cotton Should get lynched.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:11:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:08:42 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:03:12 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 4:59:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/6/2015 4:14:11 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl cotton

Full role claim

Why do you want me to full claim? Why do you suspect me?

Yesterday you soft-claimed commuter AND said that you might have some results to report. That seems contradictory to me because commuter gathers no information. Plus there was the cop thing on DP1 and at least now we know that wylted was sincere.

Ahh guess you figured out my SC. Well no point hiding it any longer. I'm the commutater. I wanted my identity to remain a secret cause that way if mafia targeted me during the night, others would be spared from dying.

A commuter? Thats an easy mafia fake claim? Are you really trying to say you haven't been killed because you were a commuter?
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:13:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My fos. is also on 101 because for all we know he could be lurking. Mafia seems to be very unorganized. Disc was right about the wylted NK being odd. If it is true tat we really have an SK also, Then inactive mafia totally fits 101's description.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:53:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:08:42 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:03:12 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 4:59:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/6/2015 4:14:11 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Vtl cotton

Full role claim

Why do you want me to full claim? Why do you suspect me?

Yesterday you soft-claimed commuter AND said that you might have some results to report. That seems contradictory to me because commuter gathers no information. Plus there was the cop thing on DP1 and at least now we know that wylted was sincere.

Ahh guess you figured out my SC. Well no point hiding it any longer. I'm the commutater. I wanted my identity to remain a secret cause that way if mafia targeted me during the night, others would be spared from dying.

unvote

So what are your reads?
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:54:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:10:20 AM, AFism wrote:
Alright Hoppi is confirmed town bassicaly. My FOS is on Cotton from wylteds analysis. Town should stick to its world we were going to lynch wylted or Cotton. Cotton Should get lynched.

Whose word? I never made an agreement like that.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 5:59:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:54:18 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:10:20 AM, AFism wrote:
Alright Hoppi is confirmed town bassicaly. My FOS is on Cotton from wylteds analysis. Town should stick to its world we were going to lynch wylted or Cotton. Cotton Should get lynched.

Whose word? I never made an agreement like that.

Dude with your claim of mimic and tej why the hell would I scum read you after he flipped inno. Your vote is being wasted right now -____-
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:00:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:54:18 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Plus the consensus was always if one flips innocent then lynch the other. If you have more reads feel free to give them instead of blindly voting
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:01:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 5:59:09 AM, AFism wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:54:18 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:10:20 AM, AFism wrote:
Alright Hoppi is confirmed town bassicaly. My FOS is on Cotton from wylteds analysis. Town should stick to its world we were going to lynch wylted or Cotton. Cotton Should get lynched.

Whose word? I never made an agreement like that.

Dude with your claim of mimic and tej why the hell would I scum read you after he flipped inno. Your vote is being wasted right now -____-

Well, of course you wouldn't scum read me. I never thought you would.

Why would you believe wylted's analysis? He thought midnight was scum and that tej was town. Is it not possible that he's wrong about cotton too?
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:03:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 6:00:59 AM, AFism wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:54:18 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Plus the consensus was always if one flips innocent then lynch the other.

Whose consensus?

If you have more reads feel free to give them instead of blindly voting

To be honest, everyone seems a bit scummy to me at the moment, but you seem the scummiest and that's why I'm voting for you.

What are your reads?
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:03:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 6:01:27 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:59:09 AM, AFism wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:54:18 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:10:20 AM, AFism wrote:
Alright Hoppi is confirmed town bassicaly. My FOS is on Cotton from wylteds analysis. Town should stick to its world we were going to lynch wylted or Cotton. Cotton Should get lynched.

Whose word? I never made an agreement like that.

Dude with your claim of mimic and tej why the hell would I scum read you after he flipped inno. Your vote is being wasted right now -____-

Well, of course you wouldn't scum read me. I never thought you would.

Why would you believe wylted's analysis? He thought midnight was scum and that tej was town. Is it not possible that he's wrong about cotton too?

Of course it is possible but why exclude the possibility? She claimed commuter right? Which means she can't be killed at night. Its the perfect fake claim, because she has an excuse to survive.

Not unless you think 101 is a better option or someone else with substantial evidence, he looks the scummiest to me.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:06:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 6:03:48 AM, AFism wrote:
Of course it is possible but why exclude the possibility? She claimed commuter right? Which means she can't be killed at night. Its the perfect fake claim, because she has an excuse to survive.

But maybe scum tried to kill cotton NP1. Maybe they believed the fake cop claim story and thought that he must be the SK, and that's why there was no night kill.

Not unless you think 101 is a better option or someone else with substantial evidence, he looks the scummiest to me.

Well...actually...YOU seem the scummiest. Any reason why I should town read you?
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:08:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 6:06:35 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 6:03:48 AM, AFism wrote:
Of course it is possible but why exclude the possibility? She claimed commuter right? Which means she can't be killed at night. Its the perfect fake claim, because she has an excuse to survive.

But maybe scum tried to kill cotton NP1. Maybe they believed the fake cop claim story and thought that he must be the SK, and that's why there was no night kill.

Also, if they'd killed cotton NP1 and he'd flipped innocent, wylted would have been lynched sure as eggs. That's all consistent with cotton's claim. Although, of course we don't know who mafia tried to kill NP1. Maybe there's a doctor, and the doctor was lucky, but I don't really believe that. Do you?
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 6:13:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 6:03:47 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 6:00:59 AM, AFism wrote:
At 8/6/2015 5:54:18 AM, Hoppi wrote:
Plus the consensus was always if one flips innocent then lynch the other.

Whose consensus?

I know disc agreed, I can go back to look. 101 posted a similar post.

If you have more reads feel free to give them instead of blindly voting

To be honest, everyone seems a bit scummy to me at the moment, but you seem the scummiest and that's why I'm voting for you.

Yeah well thats unfortunate given the fact that we have poe and 1 inactive, but whatever floats your fancy hoppi.

What are your reads?

I agree with the everyone seems scummy sentiment, My biggest town read you for the mimic ordeal and saph, mainly for questioning her vote.

I noticed disc slightly buddying tej last DP, and when I called him out for it, he kind of glossed over it, which I thought was interesting.

101 is completely inactive, and judging by these kills if we do have an SK, that explains why the nk was so random and solves the inactive scum hypothesis

For cotton I found it convenient that her "sc" derailed wylted so much, that basically no other reads were generated from him, and his full claim of commuter is also highly convenient.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 7:15:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 6:06:35 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 6:03:48 AM, AFism wrote:
Of course it is possible but why exclude the possibility? She claimed commuter right? Which means she can't be killed at night. Its the perfect fake claim, because she has an excuse to survive.

But maybe scum tried to kill cotton NP1. Maybe they believed the fake cop claim story and thought that he must be the SK, and that's why there was no night kill.

Not unless you think 101 is a better option or someone else with substantial evidence, he looks the scummiest to me.

Well...actually...YOU seem the scummiest. Any reason why I should town read you?

Yes, I will out my role if absolutely necessary,

I also have been posting reads through out the game, You should probably go back and read them to know more about my stance, I'm basically an open book this god damned game and your wasting time right now when we could be grilling 101, and pressuring him. Looking at the kills it makes more since that mafia is inactive.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 7:40:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 7:15:03 AM, AFism wrote:
Yes, I will out my role if absolutely necessary,

Can you say if it's a visiting role or not? Just yes or no is okay.
AFism
Posts: 1,030
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2015 7:41:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2015 7:40:02 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/6/2015 7:15:03 AM, AFism wrote:
Yes, I will out my role if absolutely necessary,

Can you say if it's a visiting role or not? Just yes or no is okay.

I don't visit