All DPs
DP1: http://www.debate.org...
DP2: http://www.debate.org... *
DP3: http://www.debate.org...
DP4: http://www.debate.org...
DP5: http://www.debate.org...
DP6: http://www.debate.org... *
DP7: http://www.debate.org...

You'll notice there's a star beside DPs 2 and 6. I put those there since they really exemplify how skilled the town was this game. In both of those DPs, there were mislynches. Both of those mislynches had only townies on the wagon. Better yet, on DP6, it was a confirmed player they were lynching!

Mafia played horribly, but town played worse. This game should've been game over for scum the second lannan was lynched, but for some reason, that just didn't happen.

Skep was 100% town MVP, and scum doesn't deserve an MVP to be honest. If the Weekly Stupid were a show for mafia, this game would've been a goldmine.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 8:57:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wow, I have never been angry about a TP's existence before until now.
But, my reads were pretty damn good, even if I made a fool of myself.

I do think town (oh, wait, survivor) would have won if the DP I replaced in we lynched Harder, because I would have had no reason not to lynch fazz just to get rid of the liability.
My work here is, finally, done.
AFism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 11:34:14 PM
At 8/7/2015 8:57:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, I have never been angry about a TP's existence before until now.
But, my reads were pretty damn good, even if I made a fool of myself.

I do think town (oh, wait, survivor) would have won if the DP I replaced in we lynched Harder, because I would have had no reason not to lynch fazz just to get rid of the liability.

I was survivor. I was so close man. But obviously couldn't get support to lynch ford fully
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2015 11:39:41 PM
This game was comedic.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 12:17:44 AM
I stopped caring when I found out that Ford and Preston were town. Jesus.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:33:52 AM
Everyone should have listened to me on Fazz :(

I probably should have been more keen to lynch Harder but I was so caught up in how ridiculously scummy he was acting that it became difficult..

In the future, town needs to begin immediately lynching Preston DP1.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:35:39 AM
Also, literally one of my sole and only scumreads that I was tunnelling was Fazz. Contrasted with Skep, who was almost town confirmed and guaranteed to not have been gifted a BP (as the Santa), someone should have deduced that my death at least somewhat had to do with me pushing Fazz so hard.. the NK was pro-town aside from that..
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:36:35 AM
At 8/8/2015 12:17:44 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I was hoping for Preston's sake that he was scum. He will never recover from these last three games he's played, lol.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:37:27 AM
Now I'm mad at myself, because had I come online earlier and voted for Harder over Khaos, town likely would have won this game.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:38:39 AM
At 8/8/2015 1:33:52 AM, Daltonian wrote:

I probably should have been more keen to lynch Harder but I was so caught up in how ridiculously scummy he was acting that it became difficult..

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. We left the inactives to all live to the endgame. I wanted to kill harder so bad, but no one would got with it =( I know how you feel.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:39:42 AM
At 8/8/2015 1:37:27 AM, Daltonian wrote:
Now I'm mad at myself, because had I come online earlier and voted for Harder over Khaos, town likely would have won this game.

Lol, not with Ford and Preston trying to lynch confirmed townies >.>
- Hilaire Belloc -
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:42:59 AM
At 8/8/2015 1:39:42 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 8/8/2015 1:37:27 AM, Daltonian wrote:

Lol, not with Ford and Preston trying to lynch confirmed townies >.>
haha, true. I'd like to think that either me or Khaos, whoever was alive, could have maybe talked some sense into them, though. With Khaos alive instead of Harder, that's one more pro-town vote there to counteract that..

Anyways, I am actually not at all upset about town losing this game, really, there isn't much we could have done about it - Ford and Preston plus the nature of the mechanics Seventh was introducing insured that.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 1:47:48 AM
At 8/8/2015 1:35:39 AM, Daltonian wrote:
Also, literally one of my sole and only scumreads that I was tunnelling was Fazz. Contrasted with Skep, who was almost town confirmed and guaranteed to not have been gifted a BP (as the Santa), someone should have deduced that my death at least somewhat had to do with me pushing Fazz so hard.. the NK was pro-town aside from that..

But what I was betting on happening (and I was correct) was that nobody would notice your kill was based on Fazz.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 2:47:56 AM
At 8/8/2015 12:17:44 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

I gave myself a TP survivor wincon when the mod changed the rules to make it impossible for town to win. Sorry I didn't tell you guys, but obviously this would have gotten me lynched.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 3:07:28 AM
At 8/8/2015 1:38:39 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 8/8/2015 1:33:52 AM, Daltonian wrote:

Yeah, I was thinking that as well. We left the inactives to all live to the endgame. I wanted to kill harder so bad, but no one would got with it =( I know how you feel.

I pushed the wagon all DP3, and FT comes in and wrecked it, then plays the "I'm confirmed so I don't have to answer questions" card, then lynches me for being pissed at him. A loss of two townies, and more importantly, two votes.
My work here is, finally, done.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2015 10:35:53 PM
Hey guys, remember when I pointed out how Tuf's claim made absolutely no sense? Scum, you're so lucky that you chose to nk afism.

The fact that Skep was lynched is just hilarious. I don't even know...
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 8:12:42 AM
This game hurt more than the time I tried to ride my bike with no handlebars.

I hope that my mislynch in this game has taught everyone that behavioral analysis outweighs even the most outrageous of claims. I'm fairly certain that I was behaviorally clearly town.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3