Total Posts:87|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 39.2: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 7:19:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED LAST DP

101 - You are the SURVIVOR. You win if you survive the game. You do not win with either the town or the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Saph - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill your hammerer. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Midnight - Town
Tej - Mafia
Wylted - Town
Tej - Mafia
Wylted - Town
101 - TP
Saph - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Cotton
Afism
Disc
Hoppi
Harder

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 2:00am, DDO time, on 8/11/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 10:14:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Almost done now.

No, it's DP4. DP3 was yesterday remember? Typo.

VTL AFism
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 10:55:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
By the way AFism, you have accused me many many times of 'blowing you off' whenever you scum read me. These accusations are 100% true. Do you know why I did so? Because your reasoning for scum reading me was always the same. "He's so wishy-washy and keeps changing his reads" you would cry that over and over like a broken record. At least Hoppi tried to be logical in his reasons for saying I am scum. You did not even try to be logical.

AFism, before you are lynched please fill in the blank for this sentence:

Frequent changes in opinion in the game of mafia is a clear scum-tell and therefore a logical reason to scum read someone because___________________.

That's all I have for the town victory speech. If anyone else wants to add to it feel free to do so.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:54:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
unvote

I'm sure it's 1harder and disc, but let's get all the info first because it's lylo.

Anyone visit you disc?

Afism, what did you dream?

Etc.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 2:57:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 2:54:40 PM, Hoppi wrote:
unvote

I'm sure it's 1harder and disc, but let's get all the info first because it's lylo.

Anyone visit you disc?

Afism, what did you dream?

Etc.

No. I'm still convinced that I am naive flavored. And that you and AF are scum.

unvote
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 6:11:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay nobody said anything yet. The suspense is killing me.

Claims list:
AF-Dreamer
Cotton-Commuter
DD-Naive priest
Harder-1x role cop
Hoppi-Godfather mimic

I would like to point out cotton is the only claimed death preventing role this whole game, the main reason for my townread given NP1.

That means that the only probable scum teams are DD+Harder vs. Hoppi+AF. This pretty much makes Cotton the deciding factor as to who wins (no pressure).

Cotton, you control what happens from here on out.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 10:35:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 6:11:11 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Okay nobody said anything yet. The suspense is killing me.

Claims list:
AF-Dreamer
Cotton-Commuter
DD-Naive priest
Harder-1x role cop
Hoppi-Godfather mimic

I would like to point out cotton is the only claimed death preventing role this whole game, the main reason for my townread given NP1.

That means that the only probable scum teams are DD+Harder vs. Hoppi+AF. This pretty much makes Cotton the deciding factor as to who wins (no pressure).

Cotton, you control what happens from here on out.

I'm going for Hoppi. I think the Tej thing was definitely a bus.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 10:36:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Hoppi
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 10:52:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Hoppi (1/3) - Harder
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2015 11:17:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 10:35:55 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/9/2015 6:11:11 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Okay nobody said anything yet. The suspense is killing me.

Claims list:
AF-Dreamer
Cotton-Commuter
DD-Naive priest
Harder-1x role cop
Hoppi-Godfather mimic

I would like to point out cotton is the only claimed death preventing role this whole game, the main reason for my townread given NP1.

That means that the only probable scum teams are DD+Harder vs. Hoppi+AF. This pretty much makes Cotton the deciding factor as to who wins (no pressure).

Cotton, you control what happens from here on out.

I'm going for Hoppi. I think the Tej thing was definitely a bus.

You're right of course, but I am going to see what cotton has to say before actually voting. We may have to lynch AF first, then Hoppi. Depends whether Hoppi refusing to hammer AF yesterday is enough to convince cotton that Hoppi is scum.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:44:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Look at the lynch on tej. Afism, cotton and I were on it, Disc and harder were not. Further, Disc tried this move to seem like he was voting for tej without actually voting for him.

Afism seems scummy, but I think if this was really get first game as scum and she was claiming dreamer, she'd get her claims right. I think it was a mistake. I hope It'm right/ but I find it really difficult to believe disc isn't scum.

Vtl disc


I'll vote for harder too.
Hoppi
Posts: 1,655
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:48:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 6:11:11 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

I would like to point out cotton is the only claimed death preventing role this whole game, the main reason for my townread given NP1.

That means that the only probable scum teams are DD+Harder vs. Hoppi+AF. This pretty much makes Cotton the deciding factor as to who wins (no pressure).

If you were town, you'd at least consider the possibility that harder is scum and lying about his findings. There's no reason for you to trust him. Yet you do.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:56:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 12:48:24 AM, Hoppi wrote:
At 8/9/2015 6:11:11 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

I would like to point out cotton is the only claimed death preventing role this whole game, the main reason for my townread given NP1.

That means that the only probable scum teams are DD+Harder vs. Hoppi+AF. This pretty much makes Cotton the deciding factor as to who wins (no pressure).

If you were town, you'd at least consider the possibility that harder is scum and lying about his findings. There's no reason for you to trust him. Yet you do.

That line of reasoning is illogical. I trust him because I know that I am town and if he was scum he would have no motivation to stand up for a townie.

I just don't get you Hoppi. Some of your false accusations at least make some sense, but other accusations not so much.

Lol, remember that time yesterday you tried to use tej complimenting me as evidence that I was scum? Good times. I'm sure that we will look back on that moment and laugh during the endgame.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 1:04:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And before you say he was just doing that to make me trust him, that doesn't make sense either because we were in MyLo. If he was scum he would have just hopped on my waggon and taken the easy win.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 3:38:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Hoppi (1/3) - Harder
Disc (1/3) - Hoppi
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:25:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I would really like to hear about AFism's dream, I think it could offer us some insight on the situation. Also right now I'm more inclined to suspecting Afism and Hoppi, but this is just based on a hunch, I'd have to re read previous DPs again to come to any solid conclusion.
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:31:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/9/2015 2:57:33 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:54:40 PM, Hoppi wrote:
unvote

I'm sure it's 1harder and disc, but let's get all the info first because it's lylo.

Anyone visit you disc?

Afism, what did you dream?

Etc.

No. I'm still convinced that I am naive flavored. And that you and AF are scum.

unvote

If you are naive flavoured wouldn't bsh's pm have told you so?
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 6:36:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 6:31:38 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:57:33 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:54:40 PM, Hoppi wrote:
unvote

I'm sure it's 1harder and disc, but let's get all the info first because it's lylo.

Anyone visit you disc?

Afism, what did you dream?

Etc.

No. I'm still convinced that I am naive flavored. And that you and AF are scum.

unvote

If you are naive flavoured wouldn't bsh's pm have told you so?

What the hell would the point of a flavor be if you were TOLD about it?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 8:17:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 6:25:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
I would really like to hear about AFism's dream, I think it could offer us some insight on the situation. Also right now I'm more inclined to suspecting Afism and Hoppi, but this is just based on a hunch, I'd have to re read previous DPs again to come to any solid conclusion.

AFs dream doesn't matter. If AF and Hoppi are scum her dream will implicate me and harder. If AF and Hoppi are town her dream will implicate me and harder. So therefore, we already know her dream basically. It implicates me and harder.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 8:18:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 6:31:38 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:57:33 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:54:40 PM, Hoppi wrote:
unvote

I'm sure it's 1harder and disc, but let's get all the info first because it's lylo.

Anyone visit you disc?

Afism, what did you dream?

Etc.

No. I'm still convinced that I am naive flavored. And that you and AF are scum.

unvote

If you are naive flavoured wouldn't bsh's pm have told you so?

Short answer: No

Long answer: No it would not.

Ask bsh1 if you do not believe it.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:31:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 8:17:24 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/10/2015 6:25:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
I would really like to hear about AFism's dream, I think it could offer us some insight on the situation. Also right now I'm more inclined to suspecting Afism and Hoppi, but this is just based on a hunch, I'd have to re read previous DPs again to come to any solid conclusion.

AFs dream doesn't matter. If AF and Hoppi are scum her dream will implicate me and harder. If AF and Hoppi are town her dream will implicate me and harder. So therefore, we already know her dream basically. It implicates me and harder.
Well the thing is I'm still not convinced that Hoppi is scum, if I were to vote on someone it would be either harder or afism.
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:36:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 6:36:44 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 8/10/2015 6:31:38 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:57:33 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/9/2015 2:54:40 PM, Hoppi wrote:
unvote

I'm sure it's 1harder and disc, but let's get all the info first because it's lylo.

Anyone visit you disc?

Afism, what did you dream?

Etc.

No. I'm still convinced that I am naive flavored. And that you and AF are scum.

unvote

If you are naive flavoured wouldn't bsh's pm have told you so?

What the hell would the point of a flavor be if you were TOLD about it?
Just making the situation clear for myself, it didn't really seem that obvious to me.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:36:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 11:31:22 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/10/2015 8:17:24 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/10/2015 6:25:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
I would really like to hear about AFism's dream, I think it could offer us some insight on the situation. Also right now I'm more inclined to suspecting Afism and Hoppi, but this is just based on a hunch, I'd have to re read previous DPs again to come to any solid conclusion.

AFs dream doesn't matter. If AF and Hoppi are scum her dream will implicate me and harder. If AF and Hoppi are town her dream will implicate me and harder. So therefore, we already know her dream basically. It implicates me and harder.
Well the thing is I'm still not convinced that Hoppi is scum, if I were to vote on someone it would be either harder or afism.

Okay that's fine. You will be convinced tomorrow when either me or harder is NKd, basically confirming the other.

VTL AFism
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:38:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 6:36:44 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Warned you we may have to kill AF first. Switch your vote.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 11:38:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Hoppi (1/3) - Harder
Disc (1/3) - Hoppi
Afism (1/3) - Disc
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:03:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh for the love of capitalism, just vote already! There is literally nothing to be said that has not been said already!
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:07:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 11:36:58 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/10/2015 11:31:22 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/10/2015 8:17:24 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/10/2015 6:25:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
I would really like to hear about AFism's dream, I think it could offer us some insight on the situation. Also right now I'm more inclined to suspecting Afism and Hoppi, but this is just based on a hunch, I'd have to re read previous DPs again to come to any solid conclusion.

AFs dream doesn't matter. If AF and Hoppi are scum her dream will implicate me and harder. If AF and Hoppi are town her dream will implicate me and harder. So therefore, we already know her dream basically. It implicates me and harder.
Well the thing is I'm still not convinced that Hoppi is scum, if I were to vote on someone it would be either harder or afism.

Okay that's fine. You will be convinced tomorrow when either me or harder is NKd, basically confirming the other.

VTL AFism
Wait I'm not done yet. I trust Hoppi enough to believe that he's town! To take a rational decision at this point, something has to be fixed as the truth. It has been a really hard decision for me and I really hope I'm not wrong.
Anyhow with that done there are only two possible scum combo. It's either you and harder or afism and harder.
Obviously from what I have inferred, harder is the best choice for the lynch and I probably would vote for him.

Now my logic fully rests on the question of whether Hoppi is town? I'm convinced that he is. Since there is still time for this DP to end, I'll wait a little more before taking a final decision.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:16:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 12:07:41 PM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/10/2015 11:36:58 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/10/2015 11:31:22 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 8/10/2015 8:17:24 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/10/2015 6:25:12 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
I would really like to hear about AFism's dream, I think it could offer us some insight on the situation. Also right now I'm more inclined to suspecting Afism and Hoppi, but this is just based on a hunch, I'd have to re read previous DPs again to come to any solid conclusion.

AFs dream doesn't matter. If AF and Hoppi are scum her dream will implicate me and harder. If AF and Hoppi are town her dream will implicate me and harder. So therefore, we already know her dream basically. It implicates me and harder.
Well the thing is I'm still not convinced that Hoppi is scum, if I were to vote on someone it would be either harder or afism.

Okay that's fine. You will be convinced tomorrow when either me or harder is NKd, basically confirming the other.

VTL AFism
Wait I'm not done yet. I trust Hoppi enough to believe that he's town! To take a rational decision at this point, something has to be fixed as the truth. It has been a really hard decision for me and I really hope I'm not wrong.
Anyhow with that done there are only two possible scum combo. It's either you and harder or afism and harder.
Obviously from what I have inferred, harder is the best choice for the lynch and I probably would vote for him.

Now my logic fully rests on the question of whether Hoppi is town? I'm convinced that he is. Since there is still time for this DP to end, I'll wait a little more before taking a final decision.

At least you aren't pulling what AF pulled during LyLo last game.

Also keep in mind that no matter who the scum team is, for you it is personal because the evidence shows they tried to kill you NP1, which would have been the second time in a row you died NP1 if they had successfully done so. Food for thought in the endgame.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/10/2015 12:21:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/10/2015 12:16:14 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

Also keep in mind that no matter who the scum team is, for you it is personal because the evidence shows they tried to kill you NP1, which would have been the second time in a row you died NP1 if they had successfully done so. Food for thought in the endgame.

Nah,it can't be personal, I mean, no one would bother to go to that extent for a virtual online game :P.
I believe that there probably was a plan involved, which ended up failing.