Total Posts:323|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 40.1: DP1

bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 5:27:53 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
THE DP SET-UP

https://docs.google.com...

Saph and I are co-modding this series. Saph will be leading the DP for Game 40.1; I will be leading the NP.

LIVING PLAYERS

Voice
Vaar
Sarra
Tej
Varrack
Midnight
Disc
Cotton
Solon
Ober

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, Central Time, on 9/3/15.


Good luck!
I'm a Bish.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 5:40:45 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
That gives us about 46 hours. Better start right away.

VTL Sarra
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 5:43:05 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 5:40:45 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
That gives us about 46 hours. Better start right away.

VTL Sarra

Correction, 47 hours. I was going off of EST.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 7:59:20 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I'm down to clown.
VTL Sarra
Bailey <3

"For often evil men are rich, and good men poor;
But we will not exchange with them
Our virtue for their wealth, since one abides always,
While riches change their owners every day." - Solon, Plutarch's "Life of Solon"
Vaarka
Posts: 13,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:02:15 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 5:27:53 AM, bsh1 wrote:
THE DP SET-UP

https://docs.google.com...

Saph and I are co-modding this series. Saph will be leading the DP for Game 40.1; I will be leading the NP.

LIVING PLAYERS

Voice
Vaar
Sarra
Tej
Varrack
Midnight
Disc
Cotton
Solon
Ober

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:59pm, Central Time, on 9/3/15.


Good luck!

SAWEEEEEET
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:17:11 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Cotton cuz RVS
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 12:31:35 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 12:29:38 PM, Valkrin wrote:
*grabs popcorn*

*places vote*

LOL.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Cotton_Candy
Posts: 299
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 1:37:12 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
This DP needs to gain a better pace. I guess I'll place my vote on one of the inactives.

VTL varrack
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 1:39:08 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 12:02:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

unvote VTL Vaarka

Y U no vote anyone yet?
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 1:40:54 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Vaarka and Varrack. Ouch, I just noticed that. This is going to hurt my brain later on isn't it?
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.
tejretics
Posts: 6,925
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 1:51:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 1:40:54 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Vaarka and Varrack. Ouch, I just noticed that. This is going to hurt my brain later on isn't it?

We generally call Vaarka "Vaar," so you won't get confused.
Just because you're magic doesn't mean you aren't real.

http://gotejas.com...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 1:53:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 1:51:09 PM, tejretics wrote:
At 9/1/2015 1:40:54 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Vaarka and Varrack. Ouch, I just noticed that. This is going to hurt my brain later on isn't it?

We generally call Vaarka "Vaar," so you won't get confused.

Good idea. I'll do that too from now on.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 24,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:00:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
VTL Saph

She clearly has inside knowledge.
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
Vaarka
Posts: 13,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:47:42 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 1:39:08 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 9/1/2015 12:02:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

unvote VTL Vaarka

Y U no vote anyone yet?

I just got here XD

Anywho, I guess it's time to start doing stuff.
VTL Vaarack
His name is too similar. He must've done this to confuse all of you into thinking I was scum. My theory is he will get you all thinking some guy with "Vaar" is scummy and then I'll be lynched because of it.

If you are VTLing me or Vaarack though, put our full usernames so there is less confusion.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 13,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 2:50:14 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 2:47:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/1/2015 1:39:08 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 9/1/2015 12:02:15 PM, Vaarka wrote:

unvote VTL Vaarka

Y U no vote anyone yet?

I just got here XD

Anywho, I guess it's time to start doing stuff.
VTL Vaarack
His name is too similar. He must've done this to confuse all of you into thinking I was scum. My theory is he will get you all thinking some guy with "Vaar" is scummy and then I'll be lynched because of it.

If you are VTLing me or Vaarack though, put our full usernames so there is less confusion.

VTL Vaarack
fixed
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:20:53 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
One or two votes on an innactive is normal this early in the game, but I am not liking this early wagon on Varrack. This is my first game with many of you though, so I will avoid drawing conclusions from it.

I would like to hear others thoughts abot the sudden wagon, especially khaos tej and cotton since I have played with them before.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.
Vaarka
Posts: 13,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:39:31 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 3:20:53 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
One or two votes on an innactive is normal this early in the game, but I am not liking this early wagon on Varrack. This is my first game with many of you though, so I will avoid drawing conclusions from it.

I would like to hear others thoughts abot the sudden wagon, especially khaos tej and cotton since I have played with them before.

2 things
1. Varrack* (I kept spelling it "Vaarack")
2. I honestly do want to know if Varrack is willing to give a role (or at least a hint). I don't know if he's actively online or anything, but the sooner he responds, the better for him. If he doesn't want to share, then that's fine. It's D1, so I won't stress much over it if he wants to keep quiet about his identity.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:45:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 3:39:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 9/1/2015 3:20:53 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
One or two votes on an innactive is normal this early in the game, but I am not liking this early wagon on Varrack. This is my first game with many of you though, so I will avoid drawing conclusions from it.

I would like to hear others thoughts abot the sudden wagon, especially khaos tej and cotton since I have played with them before.

2 things
1. Varrack* (I kept spelling it "Vaarack")
2. I honestly do want to know if Varrack is willing to give a role (or at least a hint). I don't know if he's actively online or anything, but the sooner he responds, the better for him. If he doesn't want to share, then that's fine. It's D1, so I won't stress much over it if he wants to keep quiet about his identity.

Why not press someone you know is online? This is a bit early to be calling people innactive, and he is not the only one to not post yet.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.
Vaarka
Posts: 13,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:50:28 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 3:45:05 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 9/1/2015 3:39:31 PM, Vaarka wrote:


Why not press someone you know is online? This is a bit early to be calling people innactive, and he is not the only one to not post yet.

True...
But my reasons from earlier still stand. Does Varrack have some plan to get me lynched? *runs hand through invisible beard*
Well, I'll keep my vote for the moment on him. I'll probably change it soon.
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
Vaarka
Posts: 13,130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 3:59:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Unvote

VTL Sarra
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"You're too young to be so wise, mate. Tone it down a little." - Devilry

*puffs bubble pipe*
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 9,704
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 4:50:05 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 1:21:04 PM, tejretics wrote:
Well, let's hope for a fun game.

VTL Voice

y u hate meh?

Unvote VTL Tej just cuz he hate meh.
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
Sapphique
Posts: 4,306
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 7:05:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Vote Count

Sarra (2/6) - Solon, Vaarka
Varrack (2/6) - Cotton, Tej
Vaarka (1/6) - Disc
Tej (1/6) - VOT
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Posts: 4,306
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 7:05:59 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 2:00:42 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Saph

She clearly has inside knowledge.

Lol
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
SolonKR
Posts: 4,374
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 7:24:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Pressuring inactives doesn't work because... well, they're inactive. Votes don't just make them magically appear in the DP if they haven't been online.

Also, there is an obscene quantity of the letter "a" in the top half of the player list.
Bailey <3

"For often evil men are rich, and good men poor;
But we will not exchange with them
Our virtue for their wealth, since one abides always,
While riches change their owners every day." - Solon, Plutarch's "Life of Solon"
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/1/2015 8:50:02 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/1/2015 3:59:59 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Unvote

VTL Sarra


Dude, you just unvoted one innactive just to vote for another. Wby?
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

Peace is good, war is bad. "Peace at any price", however... that way of thinking is simply evil.