Jump to topic:

Imagination Mafia Endgame

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:40:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For the record, ER, I said roleblocking affects roles. However, two roles specifically stated actions are affected. In fact, Bullish's role stated role block or randomize action, which is what happened when Bullish targeted XLAV NP1 - his poisoning was RB'd, and his NK was randomized.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:42:21 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:38:53 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Whelp. This better be a joke.

No joke.
You had confirmation bias hardcore.

You knew there was a poisoner, and you knew there was a vig kill. Unless you thought Dalton kept silent about the poison, then Wylted should have been mod confirmed.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:49:27 PM

Omg. This is a bad day. Worse, he could have won straight away because wylted was hated but he wanted to draw it out in a display of sheer - I don't know any words bad enough.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:54:19 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:49:27 PM, Hoppi wrote:

Omg. This is a bad day. Worse, he could have won straight away because wylted was hated but he wanted to draw it out in a display of sheer - I don't know any words bad enough.

bruh
r
u
h
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 3:56:54 PM
Still. I suppose any mother-son team will have problems. I'm proud of xlav's risky play. I'm NOT proud of his language though. I've sent him to his room and I'm sorry to anyone who was offended.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:02:35 PM

I was healed.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:03:46 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:02:35 PM, Wylted wrote:

I was healed.

How would you know that ?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:04:45 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:03:46 PM, Hoppi wrote:

I was healed.

Khakis mentioned it, in the PM. Mud the fact that the DP wouldn't have even happened if I wasn't
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:07:27 PM
At 9/3/2015 4:04:45 PM, Wylted wrote:

I was healed.

Khakis mentioned it, in the PM. Mud the fact that the DP wouldn't have even happened if I wasn't

Well ok then.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:12:55 PM

I was healed.

Weird that he would mention it to you and not to anyone else though, when they got healed.
Hoppi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 4:14:51 PM

I was healed.

No it would have because you were hated the day before and we could have won that day if we'd both voted for you first.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:07:08 PM
A few notes:
I way too overpowered the mafia. The weakener role was supposed to be adjusted when I added the polygamist's role, but I C/P'd the wrong role PM and didn't catch it in time. Adding the hated aspect was too much.

The goal of this game was to have lots of roles be confirmed, and with the known existence of a third party, see what happened. Part of the reason the mafia was very powerful was because there were two "protective" roles, three "investigative" roles, and a vig and healer (both "easily" confirmed").

XLAV, I don't think it was a high risk play, it was him just doing what he felt like, because he doesn't like playing as scum. Get over it and play the game, and play as a team FFS. I am not sure if XLAV was trying to be stupid or was just stupid, but had it not been for Midnight's role NP2, XLAV would have killed himself, since he couldn't be protected at night, which he should have known. Regardless, I think you benefited very much form the poisoner being hidden two NPs due to failing.

Regarding XLAV, I have always said that XLAV's town play would benefit scum if he were, and hopefully now, you all see that. Regardless, I am shocked that XLAV was so wildly town read for so long. Midnight and Mittens both saw through the facade for different reasons.

The poison thief worked as an actual poisoner, but since the formula was stolen, the formula was unknown. The formula for poisoning to actually work was 1 - (the number of mafia on the wagon/number of mafia alive), so the poison works better if town is leading the mislynch.

Kudos to town for almost winning, given the handicap. I do apologize for that. That quick lynch on Hoppi saved you.
MisterMittens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:12:07 PM
We were so close to the first town win in a while. I'm a sad Jesus.
I think there was a lot of evidence not only pointing to Wylted being town, but also pointing to XLAV being maf-scum. Which I don't think I want to bother listing at this point.. because when a thing is done, it's done.
Don't look back.
Look forward to your next objective.

I really enjoyed the game, Khaos. Kudos x9001.
Good game everyone. ^-^
I'm handsome. Whoever disagrees with me can go die in a deep, dark hole.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:15:25 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:40:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
For the record, ER, I said roleblocking affects roles. However, two roles specifically stated actions are affected. In fact, Bullish's role stated role block or randomize action, which is what happened when Bullish targeted XLAV NP1 - his poisoning was RB'd, and his NK was randomized.

So...someone visited Bullish. Bullish chose Hoppi. Hoppi must have visited Bullish or else he would have been roleblocked. There is NO other way that result could have happened.

Also, 2 people visited XLAV NP1, you said. The weakener was one. XLAV himself said he was the other, and you confirmed that that would count as a visit.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:16:43 PM
So essentially, a series of unlikely actions had to happen in order to give me the result I did because Bullish had a BS role. Fine, whatever. This is pure role madness. Nothing else.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:18:31 PM
And yet I was supposed to believe Wylted based on role. But not XLAV. Who had been far more pro-town than Wylted, who defended both Taj and Hoppi hardcore.

Absolute madness.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:19:45 PM
At 9/3/2015 5:15:25 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

So...someone visited Bullish. Bullish chose Hoppi. Hoppi must have visited Bullish or else he would have been roleblocked. There is NO other way that result could have happened.

XLAV tried to kill Bullish, Bullish choose XLAV.
XLAV's NK was randomized to Voice (the cop), and the poisoning was role blocked.
Hoppi directily and intentionally targeted XLAV for town cred, which worked.

Also, 2 people visited XLAV NP1, you said. The weakener was one. XLAV himself said he was the other, and you confirmed that that would count as a visit.
XLAV lied.... :/
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:21:16 PM
At 9/3/2015 5:19:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

XLAV's NK was randomized to Voice (the cop), and the poisoning was role blocked.

So Bullish counts as a f*cking visit? Madness.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:23:10 PM

Spit it out.

SHEER DOMINANCE.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:24:26 PM
At 9/3/2015 3:56:54 PM, Hoppi wrote:
Still. I suppose any mother-son team will have problems. I'm proud of xlav's risky play. I'm NOT proud of his language though. I've sent him to his room and I'm sorry to anyone who was offended.
This isn't serious, is it?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:26:21 PM
At 9/3/2015 5:07:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

XLAV, I don't think it was a high risk play, it was him just doing what he felt like, because he doesn't like playing as scum. Get over it and play the game, and play as a team FFS. I am not sure if XLAV was trying to be stupid or was just stupid, but had it not been for Midnight's role NP2, XLAV would have killed himself, since he couldn't be protected at night, which he should have known. Regardless, I think you benefited very much form the poisoner being hidden two NPs due to failing.
I totally knew about that, but I also totally knew midnight had some kind of jailer role and would target me.

Regarding XLAV, I have always said that XLAV's town play would benefit scum if he were, and hopefully now, you all see that. Regardless, I am shocked that XLAV was so wildly town read for so long. Midnight and Mittens both saw through the facade for different reasons.
And everyone else sucked.

You bloody so called experienced players. None of you experienced players who town read me deserve that experienced title and need to go back to the Beginners series.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:27:58 PM
At 9/3/2015 5:26:21 PM, XLAV wrote:
None of you experienced players who town read me deserve that experienced title and need to go back to the Beginners series.

Gloating this much after winning as scum means you'll have a harder time getting people to trust you in future games.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:28:08 PM
At 9/3/2015 5:21:16 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 9/3/2015 5:19:45 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

So Bullish counts as a f*cking visit? Madness.

Um, no, I believe Dalton visited. I don't recall exactly.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2015 5:29:06 PM
At 9/3/2015 5:26:21 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/3/2015 5:07:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I totally knew about that, but I also totally knew midnight had some kind of jailer role and would target me.

And everyone else sucked.

You bloody so called experienced players. None of you experienced players who town read me deserve that experienced title and need to go back to the Beginners series.

No, this was all Khaos confirming you at every possible opportunity.