Beginners' Mafia 40.2: DP3

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2015 11:55:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

VOT - You are the SURVIVOR. You when if you survive the game. It is possible for you to joint win.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ober - You are the DREAMER. Each night phase you will receive a dream containing 3 names. At least one of which will be scum, and at least one of which will be town. You win with the town.

DD - You are the BOMB. If NK'd, you will kill your killer. You win with the mafia.

Varrack - You are the VIGILANTE. Each night, you may select someone for death. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Tej - Ascetic (naive) - Town
VOT - Survivor - TP
Ober - Dreamer - Town
DD - Bomb - Mafia
Varrack - Vigilante - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Vaar
Sarra
Midnight
Cotton
Solon

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 6:55 pm, Central Time, on 9/23/15.

Good luck!
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:34:32 AM
Wow, Varrack was the vigilante and he was inactive the whole game...

Anyways, VTL Cotton. Claim now.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Midnight1131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 12:45:44 AM
Disc's gone so if this game isn't dead through inactivity before the NP I'll be quite pleasantly surprised.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 1:49:27 AM
I was the bomb...
Someone stole my role last night so now I'm just vanilla :L
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:00:22 AM
So based on the results, I'm guessing this is what happened?
Disc stole my role, finding out it was a bomb. One of the scum killed ober, and Wylted killed disc, resulting in them both dying.

So now, if I'm correct, we have a few roles claimed
Solon and myself are both vanilla thanks to the mafia shenanigans.
Midnight is pacifist
Sarra can only hammer
This leaves cotton...

Since my role was stolen, I believe solon. Midnight was confirmed and I believe Sarra. Cotton, you're at the top of my radiation meter, right where disc was the other day...maybe even higher.

You'd better explain quick. You only need two more votes. I'll hold off and let you say something so Sarra won't hammer, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna end up lynching you today. I'm up for lynching cotton.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:04:29 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:00:22 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Disc stole my role, finding out it was a bomb. One of the scum killed ober, and Wylted killed disc, resulting in them both dying.

Midnight is pacifist
Sarra is sadist
This leaves cotton...

Since my role was stolen, I believe solon. Midnight was confirmed and I believe Sarra. Cotton, you're at the top of my radiation meter, right where disc was the other day...maybe even higher.

You'd better explain quick. You only need two more votes. I'll hold off and let you say something so Sarra won't hammer, but I'm pretty sure we're gonna end up lynching you today. I'm up for lynching cotton.

fix'd

Sarra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:09:08 AM

Midnight is pacifist
Sarra can only hammer
This leaves cotton...

---
At 9/21/2015 11:55:16 PM, Sapphique wrote:
VOT - Survivor - TP
Ober - Dreamer - Town
DD - Bomb - Mafia

DD was the Bomb and according to the document (https://docs.google.com...) the bomb is a town only class, so having that be stolen makes sense, except the part where someone else also had their role stolen. Is it possible for a role stealer to steal multiple peoples roles?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:09:47 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:02:14 AM, Sarra wrote:
Wow. It is taking me a few minutes for what happened to sink in.

A lot of people died...
You up for vtling cotton? I'm waiting to see her response.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:11:06 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:09:08 AM, Sarra wrote:

Midnight is pacifist
Sarra can only hammer
This leaves cotton...

---
VOT - Survivor - TP
Ober - Dreamer - Town
DD - Bomb - Mafia

DD was the Bomb and according to the document (https://docs.google.com...) the bomb is a town only class, so having that be stolen makes sense, except the part where someone else also had their role stolen. Is it possible for a role stealer to steal multiple peoples roles?

That does raise a good question. Great and mighty Cebsh1ia who raises the sun, are you able to give us the answer to this question?

Sarra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:18:18 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:11:06 AM, Vaarka wrote:

Midnight is pacifist
Sarra can only hammer
This leaves cotton...

---
VOT - Survivor - TP
Ober - Dreamer - Town
DD - Bomb - Mafia

That does raise a good question. Great and mighty Cebsh1ia who raises the sun, are you able to give us the answer to this question?

Has Cebsh1ia answered your prayers?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:19:01 AM

It's possible that he had more than one shot at stealing a role. It's also possible that cotton stole a role. Idk? I don't think there is more than one permanent roll stealer

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:19:44 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:18:18 AM, Sarra wrote:

Midnight is pacifist
Sarra can only hammer
This leaves cotton...

---
VOT - Survivor - TP
Ober - Dreamer - Town
DD - Bomb - Mafia

Has Cebsh1ia answered your prayers?

No...maybe the wonderful Lappha who raises the moon can help out.

Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:21:54 AM

Midnight is pacifist
Sarra can only hammer
This leaves cotton...

---
VOT - Survivor - TP
Ober - Dreamer - Town
DD - Bomb - Mafia

HOWW NAIVEE CAN YOU BE >_<

Guys scum has been fvcking exposed!! Role stealer can only steal once so that means either you or solon have lied my money is on Solon I think the scum team were DD and solon + 1 TP

Let's arrange a wagon everyone VTL Solon

Also I'm the even night role cop and I copped varrack yesterday.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:22:09 AM
Well I'm getting off for the night. I'll be back sometime in the morning (hopefully). This might give cotton some time to read and post.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:26:14 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:21:54 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:

Midnight is pacifist
Sarra can only hammer
This leaves cotton...

---
VOT - Survivor - TP
Ober - Dreamer - Town
DD - Bomb - Mafia

HOWW NAIVEE CAN YOU BE >_<

Guys scum has been fvcking exposed!! Role stealer can only steal once so that means either you or solon have lied my money is on Solon I think the scum team were DD and solon + 1 TP

Let's arrange a wagon everyone VTL Solon

Also I'm the even night role cop and I copped varrack yesterday.

I'm naive :3
What were Varrack's results (despite use already knowing). The main reason I'm saying that it may be you is because of this
Solon isn't usually all that stupid (that I know of), and I doubt he'd say his role was stolen and then let disc actually steal someone's role later on. Then again, he probably wasn't planning on dying.

The question of multiple steals still arrises, but cotton has made her point. I want to see what solon has to say. If he hasn't said anything by tomorrow (other than a simple vtl on cotton probably), I'd say we possibly chance a lynch on him. I've still got my eye on you though cotton.

Anyways, night.

Sarra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:33:04 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:32:17 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
Vote Solon he's scum. Post #14

Sorry Cotton, I cannot vote yet :/
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:33:47 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:33:04 AM, Sarra wrote:

Oh yeah right!
Sarra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:36:18 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:33:47 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:

Oh yeah right!

Are you going to claim your role?
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 2:37:01 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:36:18 AM, Sarra wrote:
At 9/22/2015 2:33:47 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:

Oh yeah right!

Are you going to claim your role?

Post #14
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 3:16:53 AM
Okay things are clear as daylight now!!

Solon is mafia and his plan was to frame a townie through a ploy.
The plan as derived from PoE goes as follows: First he claims his role was stolen and then in the next DP makes his scum buddy Disc to actually role steal someone. That way since there can be only one role stealer and since he has conveniently established himself as town a real townie would get myslinched. The only flaw to this plan of his was that he didn't anticipate a vigilante killing his scum buddy, now he's caught in his own trap!!

And those who find the above, hard to comprehend this should help you:

P1)There can be only one role stealer in the game.

P2) A role stealer can only steal a role once.

P3) Two people have claimed to have their roles stolen.

Conclusion: One of the two have lied.

C'mon guys let's get ourselves a town victory!!
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 4:03:11 AM
Here's what's up: Midnight is role and thus town-confirmed. Sarra is role and thus town-confirmed (I think). Vaarka was definitely the bomb because someone had to have stolen it. That leaves me and Cotton, which means we win.

VTL Cotton

Note that, either way this goes, town wins. If you lynch me, just lynch Cotton tomorrow; everyone else is confirmed. Vaarka is the only one who claimed bomb, and we know that HAD to be stolen or mimicked, so he must be telling the truth.
As for me, I think I must be naive-flavored. It's the only explanation I can think of.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 4:36:14 AM
Guys don't believe anything that Solon says just lynch and if he isn't guilty go ahead and Lynch me next DP or I'll just fvking lynch myself! Seriously we are just inches away from a win please don't be stupid now and vote according to the evidences.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 4:37:01 AM
Hey Sarra, can you try placing a vote right now? I want to make sure you really are the sadist.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 4:37:53 AM
At 9/22/2015 2:36:18 AM, Sarra wrote:
Can you please try placing a vote on someone? Just want to make sure you're telling the truth.
Sarra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2015 4:50:59 AM

Good evening Sapphique. Your profile says you are on right now. Can you answer this question for us?

At 9/22/2015 2:36:30 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
bsh1 can a role stealer steal multiple roles?