Total Posts:57|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Making Friends and Enemies DP4

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 5:05:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Dead
1. Valkrin1 - Vanilla Townie - Lynched DP1
2. FourTrouble1 - Vanilla Townie - Killed NP1
3. Skepsikyma - Vanilla Townie - Lynched DP2
4. Discipulus_Didicit - Town Mason - Killed NP2
5. Lucky_Luciano - Mafia Goon - Lynched DP3
6. The-Voice-of-Truth - Town Mason - Killed NP3

Alive
1. FourTrouble2 (replaces XLAV)
2. OberHerr
3. SolonKR
4. Midnight1131
5. Wylted
6. Hoppi
7. Valkrin2 (replaces TUF)

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch or no lynch.

Deadline is in ~72 hours or at 10:00AM PST (12:00PM Central, 1:00PM EST), Saturday October 3rd.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 5:15:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
That still was idiot move.
We have only 1 mislynch left so we need to be CERTAIN someone is scum before we call the vote.
I'm refraining on voting Wylted at the moment because of this.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 5:15:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Though I would be willing to lynch him. I just need to reread the other DPs to figure out who else is acting scummy.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 5:18:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also, according to Hoppi, I'm apparently scum now.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 5:41:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 5:14:09 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Ok. VoT wasn't lying, phew.

Yeah obviously. WTF was with that? Why were you the only vote not on Lucky?
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 5:45:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 5:41:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:14:09 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Ok. VoT wasn't lying, phew.

Yeah obviously. WTF was with that? Why were you the only vote not on Lucky?

The manner in which he outed it was very scum like IMO. He failed to save a townie and instead waited until after the lynch to say his results.
Post 58 of DP3 explained my reason for my vote.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 5:59:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 5:45:08 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:41:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:14:09 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Ok. VoT wasn't lying, phew.

Yeah obviously. WTF was with that? Why were you the only vote not on Lucky?

The manner in which he outed it was very scum like IMO. He failed to save a townie and instead waited until after the lynch to say his results.
Post 58 of DP3 explained my reason for my vote.

There was very little chance of a scum not being CCed if he fake claimed the mason role right there. It would be extremely stupid to do it. I think your scum. No way can you be dumb enough to think that was fake.

VTL Valkrin
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:04:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 5:59:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:45:08 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:41:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:14:09 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Ok. VoT wasn't lying, phew.

Yeah obviously. WTF was with that? Why were you the only vote not on Lucky?

The manner in which he outed it was very scum like IMO. He failed to save a townie and instead waited until after the lynch to say his results.
Post 58 of DP3 explained my reason for my vote.

There was very little chance of a scum not being CCed if he fake claimed the mason role right there. It would be extremely stupid to do it. I think your scum. No way can you be dumb enough to think that was fake.

VTL Valkrin

They were practically one shot cops.
Why would they not out their result DP2 and get a confirmed scum? There's very little reason to apart from keeping the mason affiliation, which isn't a huge deal in the first place in a game like this.

Instead they waited too late, a townie got lynched, and then they out it DP3 right afterward instead of saving said townie? That seemed scummy to me so that's why I put my vote on him.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:05:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:04:24 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:59:43 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:45:08 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:41:25 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 5:14:09 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Ok. VoT wasn't lying, phew.

Yeah obviously. WTF was with that? Why were you the only vote not on Lucky?

The manner in which he outed it was very scum like IMO. He failed to save a townie and instead waited until after the lynch to say his results.
Post 58 of DP3 explained my reason for my vote.

There was very little chance of a scum not being CCed if he fake claimed the mason role right there. It would be extremely stupid to do it. I think your scum. No way can you be dumb enough to think that was fake.

VTL Valkrin

They were practically one shot cops.
Why would they not out their result DP2 and get a confirmed scum? There's very little reason to apart from keeping the mason affiliation, which isn't a huge deal in the first place in a game like this.

Instead they waited too late, a townie got lynched, and then they out it DP3 right afterward instead of saving said townie? That seemed scummy to me so that's why I put my vote on him.

It's clearly a stupid move not a scummy one.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:06:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:05:32 PM, Wylted wrote:

It's clearly a stupid move not a scummy one.

I see that now, but in DP3 I was dumb and thought it seemed like a mislynch attempt.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:15:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:06:29 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 9/30/2015 6:05:32 PM, Wylted wrote:

It's clearly a stupid move not a scummy one.

I see that now, but in DP3 I was dumb and thought it seemed like a mislynch attempt.

That is ridiculous, somebody would have literally came on and CCed him, and he would have outted himself immediately
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:37:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:15:28 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 6:06:29 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 9/30/2015 6:05:32 PM, Wylted wrote:

It's clearly a stupid move not a scummy one.

I see that now, but in DP3 I was dumb and thought it seemed like a mislynch attempt.

That is ridiculous, somebody would have literally came on and CCed him, and he would have outted himself immediately

You know what's ridiculous?
The fact that:
VoT AND Disc KNEW that Lucky was scum DP2
They KNEW that if one of them died the other would be confirmed town if one outed the partnership
They KNEW that there was a wagon developing on Skep instead of Lucky and they did NOTHING to defend him apart from "I know he's town" WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE unless they were SCUM

WHAT THEY SHOULD'VE DONE:
1. VoT outs the results on Lucky and says him and DD are a part of the mason
2. Lucky is lynched, VoT/DD dies in the night
3. The other person is confirmed town
4. The confirmed townie can now provide their insight, and we have 1 more mislynch to work off of, instead of lynching an inactive who turned out to be town!

What's also ridiculous is the fact that you're gonna try and go for my lynch because of an OPINION that at the moment was rational given the circumstances
Now let's compare my vote on VoT to your VTNL
Your VTNL was very early in the DP, and your reason was that "we had enough information for the DP", which was far from the case.
My vote on VoT was because a number of combined factors which made it seem like either VoT was an idiot (which he isn"t normally) or scum, and it seemed more probable to me that it was scum like!

Look, you may be town, but you can"t just outright think to vote for me and say I'm scum because of an opinion based on facts present when you went ahead and made a completely irrational vote DP1 that would only help scum!
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 6:54:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Wylted
I don't know why you're still alive.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 7:30:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:54:17 PM, Valkrin wrote:
VTL Wylted
I don't know why you're still alive.

Your vote was not rational at the time. Put yourself in VOT's shoes. What type of retard would pretend to be Mason on the 1 in a million chance that they don't get CCed? There is no way you are dumb enough to think he'd be that stupid. Regardless of how stupid he's proven himself up until that point, he never proved himself to be that level of stupid. I hope your scum this game. You've acted dum as scum, don't get me wrong, but if your town, you should consider not reproducing at any point ever.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 7:38:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 6:54:17 PM, Valkrin wrote:
VTL Wylted
I don't know why you're still alive.

People like my personality, so they try to keep me around for a while.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 9:04:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 7:30:06 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 9/30/2015 6:54:17 PM, Valkrin wrote:
VTL Wylted
I don't know why you're still alive.

Your vote was not rational at the time. Put yourself in VOT's shoes. What type of retard would pretend to be Mason on the 1 in a million chance that they don't get CCed? There is no way you are dumb enough to think he'd be that stupid. Regardless of how stupid he's proven himself up until that point, he never proved himself to be that level of stupid. I hope your scum this game. You've acted dum as scum, don't get me wrong, but if your town, you should consider not reproducing at any point ever.

I would take you seriously, but the way you behave both in terms of behavior and as a person makes me not want to. Especially those insults, which were just uncalled for. I'm tired of you calling people retards and complete idiots every other post.

At least my vote had some sense in it. The only sense yours had was to help scum.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 9:22:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If there weren't so many retards here I wouldn't be saying it every other post. So cut me a break.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 9:57:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You say those words all the time.
Just because people aren't acting the smartest doesn't give you an excuse to belittle them every chance possible.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2015 9:57:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also, I'd prefer more activity. So far it's just been me and Wylt going back and forth.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 7:35:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
You guys really shouldn't have ended the DP so quickly; we could have hunted for the other scum yesterday. Oh well.
I think Hoppi and Valk are our last two scum. I'm not willing to lynch Wylted.
You guys shouldn't be concerned about voting except for when someone's at L-1, because, if he's town, scum would be idiots to quick-hammer since it's not LYLO (the sign-up post says there were 3 scum at the start of this game, meaning it's 5-2)
VTL Valk.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 11:28:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/1/2015 7:35:40 AM, SolonKR wrote:
You guys really shouldn't have ended the DP so quickly; we could have hunted for the other scum yesterday. Oh well.
I think Hoppi and Valk are our last two scum. I'm not willing to lynch Wylted.
You guys shouldn't be concerned about voting except for when someone's at L-1, because, if he's town, scum would be idiots to quick-hammer since it's not LYLO (the sign-up post says there were 3 scum at the start of this game, meaning it's 5-2)
VTL Valk.

Care to explain why I'm scum over someone like Wylted?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 12:42:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Holy fk can we get some activity this game?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 3:56:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
HOLY CRAP ONLY 23 POSTS THIS ENTIRE DP.
Is everyone just deciding to not participate?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,643
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 10:49:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 9/30/2015 9:04:08 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At least my vote had some sense in it. The only sense yours had was to help scum.

Wylted actually makes a good point. There's no way VOT would be dumb enough to fake claim mason. Also, his vote didn't help scum.
#GaryJohnson2016
#TaxationisTheft
#TheftisTaxation
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 10:59:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/1/2015 10:49:12 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 9/30/2015 9:04:08 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At least my vote had some sense in it. The only sense yours had was to help scum.

Wylted actually makes a good point. There's no way VOT would be dumb enough to fake claim mason. Also, his vote didn't help scum.

Yet he was dumb enough to not realize that by outing himself and DD as mason and Lucky as scum we would have 1 more mislynch and a confirmed townie?

I understand my vote was dumb, but all the factors combined seemed scummy to me.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 11:51:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/1/2015 10:49:12 PM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 9/30/2015 9:04:08 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At least my vote had some sense in it. The only sense yours had was to help scum.

Wylted actually makes a good point. There's no way VOT would be dumb enough to fake claim mason. Also, his vote didn't help scum.

Can you just vote Valkrin. If activity is going to be this low it's important we decide quickly who to Lynch and to all get on the same page. Since almost no discussion is going to take place you should vote Val
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 11:52:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Same sh!t here as in the Beginner's game.
I'm town and I'm trying to tell you this yet you won't believe me.
Everyone's been saying "omg wylt is scummy" this entire game yet we've always pushed him to the side. Now townies like me the first time, Skep the second time, and ME AGAIN just makes me sad.
A majority of the reasons for the vote against me? I had an opinion you all didn't like. It's ridiculous.

I was questioning WHY VoT didn't out this DP2. It seemed scummy to me the manner he did it too. Yes, I was wrong, but does that make me scum? No, yet you're still willing to lynch me over it.

Can't you guys be reasonable and actually read over DPs and stuff?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka