Beginners' Mafia 40.3: DP3

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 1:33:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Vaar - You are GRIMALKIN. You are basically the Winter Queen's voice; you don't seem to be anything other than her puppet. Thus, you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Ober - You are MAB. You seem scary, but I think you are good at heart, and you will be on the right side of history. Your actions in detecting Lea's disease and duplicity, and your swift actions to purge her of her affliction indicate some excellent detective skills. Plus, you always seem to have Harry's number, and so it seems like you know how to read people. Thus, you are the COP. Each night you may select a player. You will learn whether they are mafia (guilty) or not (innocent). You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Solon - Ebenezer McCoy - Strongman - Mafia
DD - Toot-Toot - Doctor - Town
Vaar - Grimalkin - Vanilla - Town
Ober - Mab - Cop - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Voice
Sarra
Tej
Varrack
Midnight
Cotton

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 8:30 pm, Central Time, on 10/2/15.

Good luck!
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 1:36:22 AM
Sarra was so obvious for not claiming also. It shouldn't have worked but failing to claim did because of Ober. Anyway let's hold off on lynchibg a bit. I'm basically confirmed town and will be dead tonight, so I want to read DP1 and then give my reads before we lynch Sara since this is the last DP, I'll likely be involved in
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 1:37:42 AM
At 10/1/2015 1:34:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
Hey where Am I on this?

Lol, sorry Wylted...you're in Varrack's spot. I just CP'd the list so I forgot to change the name.

Just to clarify, Wylted has replaced in for Varrack.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 1:40:11 AM
Sarra is scum so the last is between Tej midnight and cotton. Can anybody clear midnight or cotton so we can narrow this down even further?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 1:51:18 AM
ATTENTION

As Sarra's account is closed, I am currently searching for a replacement. I'll notify you as soon as I find one.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:06:49 AM
Valkrin is replacing in for Sarra.

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:07:56 AM
I'm Sarra's replacement.
VoT is lying.
VTL VoT
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:10:01 AM
VOTE COUNT

VOT (1/4) - Val

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:10:19 AM
IDK why Sarra didn't claim.
I'm Maeve, and I'm the town roleblocker.
Sarra used her action on Wylted last night.
I'll need to re read the DPs but I know for a fact that VoT's claim of dreamer is false.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:13:47 AM
I'm gonna go to bed cause it's late where I live but I'll definitely be on tomorrow.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:19:43 AM
Lannan is replacing in for Tej.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:21:16 AM
Hey, so I'm in for Tej, I'm currently working on a Business Ethics paper, so I'll read and post tomorrow, but I'm kinda busy tonight.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:25:01 AM
So, we have a bunch of subs here just now here. This is interesting.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 2:58:04 AM
Does anyone have any idea on theme? I'm cabobbled.

Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 3:30:37 AM
At 10/1/2015 2:10:19 AM, Valkrin wrote:
I'll need to re read the DPs but I know for a fact that VoT's claim of dreamer is false.
Yup, the slip in the announcement pm at least suggested that.
VoT ought to be lynched.
VTL VoT
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 3:31:45 AM
At 10/1/2015 2:58:04 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Does anyone have any idea on theme? I'm cabobbled.
Dresden files.
Also Lynch VoT he's scum.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 4:00:53 AM
At 10/1/2015 2:21:16 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Hey, so I'm in for Tej, I'm currently working on a Business Ethics paper, so I'll read and post tomorrow, but I'm kinda busy tonight.

Are you in the main PM. Sarra slipped and did her rolebblocker in the main PM, instead of the scum PM. Not to mention she is the last one alive in VOT's dream, so she's pretty much confirmed scum. I'm pretty much confirmed town, so I'll be killed tonight. I'll try to post my scum read before The DP ends
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 4:03:11 AM
Okay well, I guess that makes cotton candy the last scum. She was a little too obvious. I'll be dead tomorrow. Make sure to kill Cotton Candy next, this should just be a formality for town to win now.

You noobs got to learn to bus also, when cotton candy comes out here voting for VOT, she makes herself extremely obvious.

VTL VAL
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 4:36:25 AM
VOTE COUNT

VOT (2/4) - Val, Cotton
Val (1/4) - Wylted

Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 4:57:13 AM
At 10/1/2015 4:03:11 AM, Wylted wrote:
Okay well, I guess that makes cotton candy the last scum. She was a little too obvious. I'll be dead tomorrow. Make sure to kill Cotton Candy next, this should just be a formality for town to win now.

You noobs got to learn to bus also, when cotton candy comes out here voting for VOT, she makes herself extremely obvious.

VTL VAL

LOL you suck at covering your tracks Wylted. It's obvious that after VoT gets lynched you are next on the list.
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:00:04 AM
At 10/1/2015 4:00:53 AM, Wylted wrote:

Are you in the main PM. Sarra slipped and did her rolebblocker in the main PM, instead of the scum PM. Not to mention she is the last one alive in VOT's dream, so she's pretty much confirmed scum. I'm pretty much confirmed town, so I'll be killed tonight. I'll try to post my scum read before The DP ends

The dumb logic you use here to get to your conclusion by itself gives ample proof that you are on VoT's side.
This game is already over.

Guys let's finish this.
Cotton_Candy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:06:15 AM

In case if it wasn't noticed, the bolded statement shown above is what exposed Wylted as scum.

If he were town he would have at least considered the possibility of Sarra accidently missing the personal pm and posting in the announcement pm. Also he automatically assumes that VoT is Town and that he's telling the truth without even considering the other possibility. The desperation to shift the blame is blatantly apparent.

Wylted u still a nwoob :p
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:54:27 AM
At 10/1/2015 5:00:04 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:

The dumb logic you use here to get to your conclusion by itself gives ample proof that you are on VoT's side.
This game is already over.

Guys let's finish this.

It's extremely obvious Sarra is scum. This act is not very impressive. You should've just voted Sarra/Val, but you going after VOT pretty much shows your hand. Next time your scum, just vote for the obvious scum, otherwise you make yourself too obvious
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 5:56:59 AM
At 10/1/2015 5:06:15 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:

In case if it wasn't noticed, the bolded statement shown above is what exposed Wylted as scum.

If he were town he would have at least considered the possibility of Sarra accidently missing the personal pm and posting in the announcement pm. Also he automatically assumes that VoT is Town and that he's telling the truth without even considering the other possibility. The desperation to shift the blame is blatantly apparent.

Why would Sarra block me instead of VOT if she wasn't scum. Let's just forget the fact that rolebblocker is a scum role about 99% of the time. This is why you lost the game. The obvious lunch choice was Val/Sara, but you decided not to bus for whatever reason. This is extremely bad play on your part
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 11:27:59 AM
At 10/1/2015 5:56:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/1/2015 5:06:15 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:

Why would Sarra block me instead of VOT if she wasn't scum. Let's just forget the fact that rolebblocker is a scum role about 99% of the time. This is why you lost the game. The obvious lunch choice was Val/Sara, but you decided not to bus for whatever reason. This is extremely bad play on your part

IDK her motivation behind her roleblock, but I AM town.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 11:42:15 AM
Sorry for the delayed vote. My dorm's wifi just was not working at all after the library closed.

VTL Val

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 12:06:17 PM
Reading up now.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2015 12:08:41 PM
At 10/1/2015 3:30:37 AM, Cotton_Candy wrote:
At 10/1/2015 2:10:19 AM, Valkrin wrote:
Yup, the slip in the announcement pm at least suggested that.
VoT ought to be lynched.
VTL VoT

Roleblocker is also a scum role, you know. That does not mean I am lying.

And last night, I got You, Tej, and Wylted.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.