bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 12:57:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mafia wins!!

1st Place: MAFIA

Lannan - You are the GOON. You have no role. You win with the mafia.

2nd Place: TOWN

Val - You are the WATCHER. Each night you may select another player. You will learn who, if anyone, visited them that night. You win with the town.

TS - You are the ORACLE. If killed, you may reveal the affiliation of one player of your choice.

Butter - You are the BOMB. If NK'd, you will kill your killer. You win with the town.

3rd Place: TP

TKPM - You are BULLETPROOF. You cannot be NK'd.

Vaar - You are the ASCETIC. You are unaffected by non-lethal actions.

101 - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who, if anyone, that player visits.

LW - You are the VIRGIN. If you are lynched, all NKs that night will be prevented.

Bat - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select a player. You will learn their role but not their affiliation.

Blah - You are the REDIRECTOR. Each night you may select another player and redirect their action to another player of your choice.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

101 - Trk. Vaar
Val - Wtc. Butter
Bat - Rlcp. Vaar
Blah - Rdct. Val to Lannan
Bat - NK Butter

NP2

Val - Wtc. Vaar
Blah - Rdct. Val to Val
Lannan - NK TS

IN FUTURE, YOU MUST BE ACTIVE!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 1:32:18 AM
My entire game plan was to kill all the actives then the rest would be slim pickens. Turns out that it worked.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 1:55:21 AM
The next game will be posted within 2-3 days. Please take that time to reflect on whether you feel like you can commit to being active or not.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:32:02 AM
XD we probably would've eventually figured something out if we actually got some lynches in. Now that I think about it, the mafia probably had to have at least someone active in order for stuff to happen.

Replacements pls kthxbai
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:33:50 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:32:02 AM, Vaarka wrote:
XD we probably would've eventually figured something out if we actually got some lynches in. Now that I think about it, the mafia probably had to have at least someone active in order for stuff to happen.

Replacements pls kthxbai

So many third parties from mod kills....
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:40:23 AM
At 10/18/2015 1:55:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:
The next game will be posted within 2-3 days. Please take that time to reflect on whether you feel like you can commit to being active or not.

I'll be active. Though I have a few midterms on Wednesday, so I'll be a little less active, but I only have 3, one of which I can do at any time.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:44:53 AM
Again, let this be a lesson to the new guys. You guys need to post stuff. We want to help you play, have fun, and get better. It's hard to do that (and hard to play) when you guys only post maybe once or twice a day phase.

I know I was modkilled for being more inactive this day phase, but I did still post a bit. The entire DP3, I think we had only lannan, v-bird, blah, myself, and LW (who only posted once) post anything. You guys were so inactive that we couldn't even lynch anyone.

I hope I'm not sounding harsh or anything, but posting a bit helps everyone. Talk about the game, ask about the game, jump on wagons during the game, lynch during the game, etc. You guys aren't limited to your night actions.

If you new guys are nervous or don't know what to say or just don't think you can say something because you don't know what to do, that's fine. Trust me when I say I know how that feels. However, if you're feeling like that, then I promise we won't be offended or laugh or anything. We want to help you learn to play and answer your questions. So please, if any questions or whatever pops into your mind, say it. We will do what we can to help.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:47:45 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:44:53 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Again, let this be a lesson to the new guys. You guys need to post stuff. We want to help you play, have fun, and get better. It's hard to do that (and hard to play) when you guys only post maybe once or twice a day phase.

I know I was modkilled for being more inactive this day phase, but I did still post a bit. The entire DP3, I think we had only lannan, v-bird, blah, myself, and LW (who only posted once) post anything. You guys were so inactive that we couldn't even lynch anyone.

I hope I'm not sounding harsh or anything, but posting a bit helps everyone. Talk about the game, ask about the game, jump on wagons during the game, lynch during the game, etc. You guys aren't limited to your night actions.

If you new guys are nervous or don't know what to say or just don't think you can say something because you don't know what to do, that's fine. Trust me when I say I know how that feels. However, if you're feeling like that, then I promise we won't be offended or laugh or anything. We want to help you learn to play and answer your questions. So please, if any questions or whatever pops into your mind, say it. We will do what we can to help.

Also, this is endgame. You can say whatever the heck you want now.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:51:27 AM
At 10/18/2015 1:55:21 AM, bsh1 wrote:

I should be active after sunday. That's when school starts. We had a longer weekend and I got kind of distracted. Heh...

Oh and next weekend I'm going backpacking, which pretty much guarantees no DDO from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon. I hope that doesn't mess up too much.

Backpacking; the time of year where you fit three guys into a ten made to comfortably fit one.

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:53:11 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:51:27 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Backpacking; the time of year where you fit three guys into a ten made to comfortably fit one.

Sounds like the opening to a homoerotic novel.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:53:33 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:53:11 AM, bsh1 wrote:

I bet you'd like it too

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:54:13 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:53:33 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I bet you'd like it too

That sounds like an invitation to participate.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:54:47 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:54:13 AM, bsh1 wrote:

I bet you'd like it too

4 people in the tent now... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfsdmfsdmfmdsmmmmmmm

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:55:52 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:54:47 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I bet you'd like it too

Lol...I think what I want to say is too inappropriate. So I will just sit here laughing to myself.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:57:13 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:55:52 AM, bsh1 wrote:

I bet you'd like it too

Lol...I think what I want to say is too inappropriate. So I will just sit here laughing to myself.

Thank you.
You could bring YYW along and camp with him in a tent. Just make sure your tent is far enough away that we won't have to hear you.

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:58:22 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:57:13 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I bet you'd like it too

Thank you.
You could bring YYW along and camp with him in a tent. Just make sure your tent is far enough away that we won't have to hear you.

Lol...that ruins the fantasy. In a good homoerotic novel, you'd hear us and come and join in.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 3:08:27 AM
At 10/18/2015 2:58:22 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/18/2015 2:57:13 AM, Vaarka wrote:

I bet you'd like it too

Thank you.

Lol...that ruins the fantasy. In a good homoerotic novel, you'd hear us and come and join in.

Wtf...hell no XD

I think I'll try to sum up how it would really go. Screw the fantasy of it. That's for your fanfiction, not my real experience XD.

We show up on some god forsaken rock, and discover the hunk of dirt is our campsite. It's also a strong wind tunnel. Great.

So after setting up camp, I realize that I have to use the bathroom. Turns out shovels don't go well into rock, and thus I cut my thumb on the shovel. We patch it up the best way we can: in a stupid way.

I come back from my bandaging of thumb and find my two tentmates sitting in a flipping tree...like all the way at the top. So I climb up there with them. We spend about half an hour talking, 10 of which was them laughing at me for cutting my thumb on the poop shovel (I didn't even get to go D:).

I later awake the next morning. Turns out they were right. It's a flipping wind tunnel. The tent is literally lying flat on my back, the poles bent by the wind.

The next night: We camp in a flipping cloud zone. It's constantly misting and it's freezing cold. The inside of the tent was warm and dry, but outside was a different story. By the next morning it hadn't changed, and we wanted to leave. Being a scout for a few years teaches us a few things.
1. Doing nothing won't get anything done
2. We don't want to do it, but we want to leave more
3. We can gain feeling in our fingers later

So we had to help several younger guys pack up their gear because they just stood around staring at their stuff lying on the ground.

Now let's say bsh and YYW are there. I'm pretty sure this would go down... (I'll say the two other names are "Jall" and Yill")
Jall: "Are they still going at it in there?"
Me: "Yes. Yes they are."
Yill: "We should break the dead branch that they set their tent up under."

or

*all 3 come over and begin to take tent down with you two inside*

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 3:09:04 AM
500TH POST BISH (nac)

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 3:11:02 AM
At 10/18/2015 3:09:04 AM, Vaarka wrote:
500TH POST BISH (nac)

Congrats. And, "roflmao" at the above.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 3:17:31 AM
At 10/18/2015 3:11:02 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/18/2015 3:09:04 AM, Vaarka wrote:
500TH POST BISH (nac)

Congrats. And, "roflmao" at the above.

I would've added a lot of german stuff and perhaps a couple of other quotes to the first option, but I felt like that was a simple enough way to get the message out.

A better example
"Johnson"
"What is it Johnson"
"They won't shut up Johnson"
"I know Johnson"
"I can't sleep Johnson!"
"Neither can I Johnson"
*third sits up* "Johnson I'm trying to sleep"
"But you can't sleep, Johnson. Not when they're going at it harder than two Johnson's fighting an elephant with a german puzzle board."
"Dang Johnson. That's pretty hard."
"I know Johnson...we must end their hard fun."
"How about we take their tent down, Johnson?"
"Johnson, you are a genius."

*walks over to your tent*

Jall: "NEIN! *other german stuff*!!!"
Me: "*german swearing*"
Yill: "NEIN!! *german slaughterhouse*!"
*takes your tent down*
"Good work Johnson"
"Thank you Johnson"

Also I'm getting off for the night. Cya

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 1:42:27 PM
I died, yay. Also I had a gut feeling that lannan was scum because I was town, of course I did not have enough evidence when I was alive and could ot tell anyone that when I was dead.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:26:49 PM
At 10/18/2015 1:42:27 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
I died, yay. Also I had a gut feeling that lannan was scum because I was town, of course I did not have enough evidence when I was alive and could ot tell anyone that when I was dead.

I had the same thoughts because one ringer is always town and the other scum
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:35:54 PM
Well, that conversation between Vaarka and bsh was interesting...
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:38:39 PM
At 10/18/2015 2:35:54 PM, Valkrin wrote:

J-1-14 for ya
(Vaarka should get this one)

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 2:49:48 PM
At 10/18/2015 2:26:49 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:

You should have started a lynch on it

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 5:45:21 PM
To be honnest the only reason we NK'd Butters was that I thought he was a dreamer.

ValosaBirdy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 6:23:58 PM
At 10/18/2015 5:45:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
To be honnest the only reason we NK'd Butters was that I thought he was a dreamer.

I thought so too
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 7:38:31 PM
At 10/18/2015 2:38:39 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 10/18/2015 2:35:54 PM, Valkrin wrote:

J-1-14 for ya
(Vaarka should get this one)

Why...

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/18/2015 7:40:14 PM
At 10/18/2015 2:26:49 PM, ValosaBirdy wrote:

Not necessarily. The roles are randomly picked. While likely, it's not guaranteed that a ringer will always be scum. My first game as mafia I was paired with another new guy who was just as inactive as me XD