Total Posts:249|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 41.2: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 11:35:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

LW - You are the BODYGUARD. Each night you may select a player. Any lethal actions aimed at them will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Valo - You are BULLETPROOF. You cannot be NK'd. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Val - TP
Vaar - Town
LW - Town
Valo - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

TS
Endark
Blah
Khaos
Lannan
Butter

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 5:30pm, Central Time, on 10/29/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2015 11:41:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hmmm... someone must have roleblocked/rolestole V-bird.

I have my suspicions on Endark because of last DP, but I'll look into it a bit more
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 12:18:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Reminder for everyone that I will be gone late tomorrow night to Thursday night.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 12:50:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/27/2015 11:41:01 PM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
Hmmm... someone must have roleblocked/rolestole V-bird.

I have my suspicions on Endark because of last DP, but I'll look into it a bit more

Nobody role-stole him. I'd guess a strongman.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 12:53:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:18:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Reminder for everyone that I will be gone late tomorrow night to Thursday night.

You're the towniest person here. What are your thoughts?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 12:56:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:51:26 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Saph/bsh, are you just not sending out messages when the next DP is up? Or am I just getting skipped?

OMG! Sorry...You're not in the main announcement PM. I totally spaced. Will send them out next time to all the replacements.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 12:57:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:56:08 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:51:26 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Saph/bsh, are you just not sending out messages when the next DP is up? Or am I just getting skipped?

OMG! Sorry...You're not in the main announcement PM. I totally spaced. Will send them out next time to all the replacements.

Thank you. <3
Vaarka
Posts: 7,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:18:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hey LW, your gravestone looks pretty good.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:20:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:19:27 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:18:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Hey LW, your gravestone looks pretty good.

You look pretty good.

*awkward yet satisfied moaning ensues*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:20:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:52:08 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'd like to VTL Khaos today.

Same, he doesn't like bhu so V-bird would be a prime target plus he really helped lead the LW lynch.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Lawrence_Wigbyton
Posts: 37
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:20:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:19:27 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:18:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Hey LW, your gravestone looks pretty good.

You look pretty good.

*awkward yet satisfied moaning ensues*
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:23:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:20:55 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:19:27 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:18:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Hey LW, your gravestone looks pretty good.

You look pretty good.

*awkward yet satisfied moaning ensues*

Y'all are weird, go back to the graveyard, yah frickin' Ghosts.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vaarka
Posts: 7,602
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:26:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:23:46 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:20:55 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:19:27 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:18:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Hey LW, your gravestone looks pretty good.

You look pretty good.

*awkward yet satisfied moaning ensues*

Y'all are weird, go back to the graveyard, yah frickin' Ghosts.

We're doing the Lord's work.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:27:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:26:13 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:23:46 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:20:55 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:19:27 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:18:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Hey LW, your gravestone looks pretty good.

You look pretty good.

*awkward yet satisfied moaning ensues*

Y'all are weird, go back to the graveyard, yah frickin' Ghosts.

We're doing the Lord's work.

What?!
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:29:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Almost forgot VTL Khaos</storng>
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:29:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:29:03 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
Almost forgot VTL Khaos

When you don't read the review post carefully, mistakes get made.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:29:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:53:41 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:18:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Reminder for everyone that I will be gone late tomorrow night to Thursday night.

You're the towniest person here. What are your thoughts?

I'm going to wait for my wifi to improve then I'll go into reasoning.

Did you answer my question from last DP?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:43:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:29:58 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:53:41 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:18:22 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Reminder for everyone that I will be gone late tomorrow night to Thursday night.

You're the towniest person here. What are your thoughts?

I'm going to wait for my wifi to improve then I'll go into reasoning.

Did you answer my question from last DP?

Probably. What was it?
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:44:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:20:54 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:52:08 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'd like to VTL Khaos today.

Same, he doesn't like bhu so V-bird would be a prime target plus he really helped lead the LW lynch.

This is not a good reason. Do you think Khaos is the kind of player to kill based on personal tastes rather than strategy?
And I helped lead the LW lynch, so why is that scummy from Khaos but not me?
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:46:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:20:44 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:19:27 AM, Lawrence_Wigbyton wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:18:11 AM, Vaarka wrote:
Hey LW, your gravestone looks pretty good.

You look pretty good.

*awkward yet satisfied moaning ensues*

No it doesn't. The crack of mod lightning smiting you from this earth will break up that little moment if you keep posting after death.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:47:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Khaos (2/4) - Endark, Butter
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 1:56:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bumping this.
Drafterlist
lannan: Ether - post DP1 #4/#30 (Hinted that no one visits him because they won't find him - post DP1 #23/#69. Also Hinted "Ether was an aestetic that was used to put people under for opperations. You breath it in and you pass out." - Post DP1 #65)

Blah: "I may or may not love make-up - post DP1 #39

V-bird: "I can only die if I'm lynched" - post DP1 #53 Bulletproof DP2 Post #73

TS - No soft claim

Endark - No soft claim

Val - No soft claim, SK flip.

Khaos - No soft claim

Butters - No soft claim
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:01:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I want to VTL khaos, but will not because we are at Mislynch and loose. If he is town the mafia would jump at the chance to hammer him. I want to here from everyone who hasn't given any sort of claim today. Khaos is at the top of my list.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:36:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:44:54 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 10/28/2015 1:20:54 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:52:08 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'd like to VTL Khaos today.

Same, he doesn't like bhu so V-bird would be a prime target plus he really helped lead the LW lynch.

This is not a good reason. Do you think Khaos is the kind of player to kill based on personal tastes rather than strategy?
And I helped lead the LW lynch, so why is that scummy from Khaos but not me?

You didn't even provide a reason.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:38:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:56:04 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Bumping this.
Drafterlist
lannan: Ether - post DP1 #4/#30 (Hinted that no one visits him because they won't find him - post DP1 #23/#69. Also Hinted "Ether was an aestetic that was used to put people under for opperations. You breath it in and you pass out." - Post DP1 #65)

Blah: "I may or may not love make-up - post DP1 #39

V-bird: "I can only die if I'm lynched" - post DP1 #53 Bulletproof DP2 Post #73

TS - No soft claim

Endark - No soft claim

Val - No soft claim, SK flip.

Khaos - No soft claim

Butters - No soft claim

You are aware I claimed universal backup (thus doctor) last DP, right?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:42:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 12:52:08 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'd like to VTL Khaos today.

How lucky do you feel?
And what is your reasoning? The only thing you had yesterday was LW's claim, which was true. So, on what grounds are you voting me?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/28/2015 2:43:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/28/2015 1:20:54 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 10/28/2015 12:52:08 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
I'd like to VTL Khaos today.

Same, he doesn't like bhu so V-bird would be a prime target plus he really helped lead the LW lynch.

When did I ever say I don't like bhu?
My work here is, finally, done.