Jump to topic:

*Religious Mafia DP 4*

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:06:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"When eating Oreos you should be a pvssy about it and use a fork to dip them. Just because things are good separate, doesn't mean they'll be good together. Now is not the time."

Valkrin has died in the night.

Valkrin: You are Monster Energy drink. You are the energy drink of Satan. When Jesus Christ is dead, you'll gain the ability to perform one miracle.

Sapphique has been raised from the dead, by Jesus Christ (of Latter Day Saints).

Living players

1. V-Bird
2. Buttercat
3. Vaarka 2 (replacing in for logical master)
4. lannan13
5. Solon
6. Khaos
7. Sapphique
8. Geographia
9. Ore_El
10. Yama

It takes 6 votes to lynch and the DP ends in approximately 72 hours.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:10:50 PM
Cops, do not out your flavors, unless you found scum.
Yama, explain yourself. Why is TP unlynchable?

VTL Lannan
My work here is, finally, done.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:15:11 PM
*Springs up from the ashes of my past self*

Well that sucked.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:16:52 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:06:40 PM, Wylted wrote:
"When eating Oreos you should be a pvssy about it and use a fork to dip them. Just because things are good separate, doesn't mean they'll be good together. Now is not the time."

Valkrin: You are Monster Energy drink. You are the energy drink of Satan. When Jesus Christ is dead, you'll gain the ability to perform one miracle.

Sapphique has been raised from the dead, by Jesus Christ (of Latter Day Saints).

Living players

1. V-Bird
2. Buttercat
4. lannan13
5. Solon
6. Khaos
7. Sapphique
8. Geographia
9. Ore_El
10. Yama

I thought yama was lynched
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:19:12 PM
Just a heads up. I have a race tomorrow (states hype :D) and may be inactive for parts of the day. I;ll try to check in, but I won't guarantee much for tomorrow.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:22:25 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:19:12 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Just a heads up. I have a race tomorrow (states hype :D) and may be inactive for parts of the day. I;ll try to check in, but I won't guarantee much for tomorrow.

You should probably claim, since it is DP4 and we know nothing about you.
Full claim, please.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:23:38 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:22:25 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Full claim, please.

I'm Jesus Christ (the latter day saints or whoever). I brought sapphique back because she was the only one gone at the time.
Also, sorry Val.

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:24:40 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:23:38 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Also, sorry Val.

;_;
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:32:29 PM

Full claim, please.

I'm Jesus Christ (the latter day saints or whoever). I brought sapphique back because she was the only one gone at the time.
Also, sorry Val.

Cool.
SHould we lynch Yama or Lannan?
Yama could be scum and 1x unlynchable, especially if you can revive others, or is that 1x?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:37:43 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:32:29 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Full claim, please.

Also, sorry Val.

Cool.
Yama could be scum and 1x unlynchable, especially if you can revive others, or is that 1x?

Didn't we lynch yama?

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:38:43 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:16:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/29/2015 3:06:40 PM, Wylted wrote:

Living players

1. V-Bird
2. Buttercat
4. lannan13
5. Solon
6. Khaos
7. Sapphique
8. Geographia
9. Ore_El
10. Yama

I thought yama was lynched

The lynch failed.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 3:41:56 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:37:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/29/2015 3:32:29 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Full claim, please.

Also, sorry Val.

Cool.

Didn't we lynch yama?

We did, and he didn't die.
Which is why I am wondering how your role works, so I can attempt to understand balance, assuming it is.
He basically said he was TP to draw a lynch. I could see mafia doing that if they had a 1x unlynchable, and it would make sense if you were 1x.
However, if you were more than 1x, than Yama could be TP unlynchable, thus forcing mafia to NK him.

The question is: do we see if Yama is 1x or just lynch Lannan? I doubt we are at LYLO, so we can wait.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 4:00:42 PM
At 10/29/2015 3:41:56 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Also, sorry Val.

Cool.

Didn't we lynch yama?

We did, and he didn't die.
Which is why I am wondering how your role works, so I can attempt to understand balance, assuming it is.
He basically said he was TP to draw a lynch. I could see mafia doing that if they had a 1x unlynchable, and it would make sense if you were 1x.
However, if you were more than 1x, than Yama could be TP unlynchable, thus forcing mafia to NK him.

The question is: do we see if Yama is 1x or just lynch Lannan? I doubt we are at LYLO, so we can wait.

2 Things.
1. tfw you type out a long or important post, click out of it to hit "review", see a typo before you hit review, go back to correct it, click on the spot where the typo is but it doesn't register the click, hit delete, and then just lose the entire post -.-
2. I can only raise one player. It also says in my description that since I'm Jesus, I can rise again 3 days later. Idk if that's just part of the description since I'm Jesus, or if I can actually rise again 3 DP's later. I'm betting that it's just part of the description (and I'm not willing to test and see if it's actually a part of my role).

If I didn't replace logic until DP5, that would've been perfect. 3 DP's since my modkill and I rise again as Jesus.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 4:03:10 PM
At 10/29/2015 4:00:42 PM, Vaarka wrote:
So, do you want to lynch Yama or Lannan?
I'm game either way.

Yama is admitted scum, Lannan is scum via behavior.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 4:07:45 PM
He completely ruined my quotes, they were spectacular.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 4:08:23 PM
At 10/29/2015 4:03:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I'm game either way.

Let me reread DP3. I didn't pay as much attention to it (because I was dead). I want to see for myself what happened and come up with reads and my FOS stuff from that.

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 4:10:46 PM
At 10/29/2015 4:08:23 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I'm game either way.

Let me reread DP3. I didn't pay as much attention to it (because I was dead). I want to see for myself what happened and come up with reads and my FOS stuff from that.

Good luck finding it.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 4:49:10 PM
At 10/29/2015 4:10:46 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 10/29/2015 4:08:23 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I'm game either way.

Good luck finding it.

Lol, thanks

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 4:50:21 PM
Another thing that comes to mind.
We went straight from DP2 to DP4. Did Wylted make a mistake or is there some kind of role that can skip a DP?

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:01:26 PM
At 10/29/2015 4:50:21 PM, Vaarka wrote:
We went straight from DP2 to DP4. Did Wylted make a mistake or is there some kind of role that can skip a DP?

I doubt it.
The only thing that would make sense is if there was a role, like yours, that time is relevant. And, that would be bastard modding, IMO, since it confirms two players.....unless there were mulitple time based roles.

I'm sure it was just a mistake.....like signing up for this game was.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:25:44 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:01:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I doubt it.
The only thing that would make sense is if there was a role, like yours, that time is relevant. And, that would be bastard modding, IMO, since it confirms two players.....unless there were mulitple time based roles.

So can we make a list of claims and whatnot, or would that take a lot of time?

If I kinda remember correctly, I think I had some suspicion on lannan. I also am starting to have suspicion on Ore. I think I remember her saying something about her scum behavior being that she would go more inactive as the game went on, and I haven't been seeing her much in recent posts. FOS on both of them for now.

Also Wylted, I think I will go back and reread DP2 because I can't remember jack. I'm getting this and the beginner game mixed up. What I typed above is literally all I can really distinguish that well between the two.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:29:47 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:25:44 PM, Vaarka wrote:

I doubt it.

I'm miller, Solon and V-bird are cops, Saph was likely a cop, you are Jesus.
I don't remember characters.

If I kinda remember correctly, I think I had some suspicion on lannan. I also am starting to have suspicion on Ore. I think I remember her saying something about her scum behavior being that she would go more inactive as the game went on, and I haven't been seeing her much in recent posts. FOS on both of them for now.

Are you saying Ore said that in this game? He is my strongest town read via behavior.

Also Wylted, I think I will go back and reread DP2 because I can't remember jack. I'm getting this and the beginner game mixed up. What I typed above is literally all I can really distinguish that well between the two.

Wytled is the mod. This is a strange thing to say.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:34:50 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:29:47 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I doubt it.

Are you saying Ore said that in this game? He is my strongest town read via behavior.

I think so. Someone mentioned her behavior being weird last DP. Again, I'm gonna need to reread DP2 because I can't remember much after I was modkilled.

Wytled is the mod. This is a strange thing to say.

I know. He said "good luck finding it" and I originally thought he was saying that as a joke. I realized that he was saying that because I said "reread DP3" and corrected it to DP2.

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:38:51 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:34:50 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/29/2015 5:29:47 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I doubt it.

I think so. Someone mentioned her behavior being weird last DP. Again, I'm gonna need to reread DP2 because I can't remember much after I was modkilled.

If you think he is scum, then why believe what he said? Why would scum self-meta only to succumb to their scum tell?
I do remember him saying things that I agreed with, like cop issues.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 5:40:27 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:38:51 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
If you think he is scum, then why believe what he said? Why would scum self-meta only to succumb to their scum tell?

Who are we talking about?

Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:04:41 PM
At 10/29/2015 5:40:27 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Ore
Context.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:12:56 PM
At 10/29/2015 6:04:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/29/2015 5:40:27 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Ore
Context.

But ore is....nvm. When ore's profile says she's female and people refer to her as "he", I get confused.
And again, I need to reread DP2 (Can't rn due to time)

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:20:55 PM
***Wylted***

Is the "DP4" a mod error or is it legit?

***everyone else***

Normally, I'd suggest lynching lannan, since unlynchable scum are not very likely, so he is probably TP. But since we have Jesus as a reviver, a monster energy drink (wft, really) as a kind of back up for Jesus, it would seem that forcing the mafia to waste one of their kills on a TP in addition to that is unbalanced as cocaine. But a 1x unlynchable, as Khaos mentioned, could balance for scum.

Also, we are in the same ratio as last DP, so we don't loose anything by trying Yama again.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:24:45 PM
DP 4 is not a mod error, nor does it confirm anybody. Especially since no time sensitive roles were even claimed before DP4. This does not confirm nor deny the existence of one. Nor does it confirm or deny that I'm a bastard Mod
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2015 6:25:30 PM
As to my activity, calm down a beat. The DP has been up two hours and I'm at work (on. Lunch break now).

It should also be noted while similar, there are different inactivities. In Borderlands (as scum), I tapered off because I was town read and didn't want to do anything to harm that. But in nightless (as town), I tapered off because we already knew what to do to win and I got tired of people talking in circles.

Right now, we have Lannan and Yama. We have cops that are still trying to figure out their flavors (and one may be stolen). But there isn't too much to discuss at the moment. When I am home and can sit down and conteibute more, I will.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"