Total Posts:170|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 41.2: DP4

bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/31/2015 10:07:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Lannan - You are the even-night ASCETIC. On even nights, you are unaffected by non-lethal actions. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Val - TP
Vaar - Town
LW - Town
Valo - Town
Lannan - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

TS
Endark
Blah
Khaos
Butter

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 5:00pm, Central Time, on 11/2/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 12:00:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lannan, you should have asked for protection. Or did you seriously not know you were even-night? This is ridiculous.

I'm not saying or doing anything else until TS and Blah decide to speak.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 12:04:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 12:00:33 AM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Lannan, you should have asked for protection. Or did you seriously not know you were even-night? This is ridiculous.

I'm not saying or doing anything else until TS and Blah decide to speak.

It's pretty sad, during endgame, let's ask if he knew. Because if he did...
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 12:18:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 12:12:27 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

ER is probably town.

Actually, I rescind this.

TS, I recall you playing before. WHen was that? What games?
Blah, same question?
My work here is, finally, done.
TS-387
Posts: 382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 12:18:20 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 12:12:27 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

ER is probably town.

Actually, I rescind this.

TS, I recall you playing before. WHen was that? What games?
Blah, same question?

Beginners 23 and 22 for certain, I think I've played a few more but I forget.
I guess ChosenWolff's Insurgents games count? They're similar enough.

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?
My work here is, finally, done.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

I think we should lynch khaos. I see a Khaos Ts team as a real possibility.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:27:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

I think we should lynch khaos. I see a Khaos Ts team as a real possibility.

And why is that?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:31:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

By all means, Butter, if you are so confident that I am scum, then place a vote on me.
My work here is, finally, done.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:32:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:27:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

I think we should lynch khaos. I see a Khaos Ts team as a real possibility.

And why is that?

You are awfully close to Ts in this game. You desperately wanted a lynch at mylo, maybe because you knew a townie death would let you win. You play as if you are town while just going after others and, surprise, getting friendly with Ts. Ts aplogizes for not hammering yesterday, maybe you told him to and and he couldn't because of his timezone. Vtl Khaos
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:33:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:31:41 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:


By all means, Butter, if you are so confident that I am scum, then place a vote on me.

I was still typing when you sent that, lol.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:39:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:32:20 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:27:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

I think we should lynch khaos. I see a Khaos Ts team as a real possibility.

And why is that?

You are awfully close to Ts in this game.
Am I not close to ER, as well? What do you mean by close?

You desperately wanted a lynch at mylo,
So did ER.

maybe because you knew a townie death would let you win.
A townie death would maybe cost us the game, unless I protected the right player.

You play as if you are town
because I am town. How would you categorize your play?

while just going after others
you mean play the game?

and, surprise, getting friendly with Ts.
How am I friendly?

Ts aplogizes for not hammering yesterday, maybe you told him to and and he couldn't because of his timezone. Vtl Khaos
That is a possibility.

Now, everything you said applies to ER, so why is the scum team not me and ER?
My work here is, finally, done.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:49:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:39:36 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:32:20 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:27:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

I think we should lynch khaos. I see a Khaos Ts team as a real possibility.

And why is that?

You always say Ts, what do you want to do? If My scumbuddy was a noob, that's what I would do. Also he may not even be your buddy but you could be buddying him to make him seem scummy by being with you.

You are awfully close to Ts in this game.
Am I not close to ER, as well? What do you mean by close?

You desperately wanted a lynch at mylo,
So did ER.
Good point

maybe because you knew a townie death would let you win.
A townie death would maybe cost us the game, unless I protected the right player.

Let you win, I want a list of who you protected every night and why.

You play as if you are town
because I am town. How would you categorize your play?

Town

while just going after others
you mean play the game?

No, you go around and attack people to appear townie, while actually trying to start a false wagon

and, surprise, getting friendly with Ts.
How am I friendly?

See above

Ts aplogizes for not hammering yesterday, maybe you told him to and and he couldn't because of his timezone. Vtl Khaos
That is a possibility.

See I don't like it and I'm gonna call you out on it.

Now, everything you said applies to ER, so why is the scum team not me and ER?

Er led an acually town helpful lynch(though could have benefited scum as well) He has been less straight up aggressive to everyone and more helpful to town by actually using behavior instead of just jumping on anything that moves. Now you see why I think you are scum and why throwing ER into this won't save you.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 2:51:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Khaos (1/3) - Butters
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 3:11:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:49:41 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:39:36 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:32:20 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:27:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

I think we should lynch khaos. I see a Khaos Ts team as a real possibility.

And why is that?

You always say Ts, what do you want to do? If My scumbuddy was a noob, that's what I would do. Also he may not even be your buddy but you could be buddying him to make him seem scummy by being with you.

At 10/28/2015 6:46:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/28/2015 6:45:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Who did you protect?

TS.
Should we get other claims? Want to pick the order?


You are awfully close to Ts in this game.
Am I not close to ER, as well? What do you mean by close?

You desperately wanted a lynch at mylo,
So did ER.
Good point

maybe because you knew a townie death would let you win.
A townie death would maybe cost us the game, unless I protected the right player.

Let you win, I want a list of who you protected every night and why.

How about no.


You play as if you are town
because I am town. How would you categorize your play?

Town
And you say I am not town for being aggressive, which you are not aggressive. So, how are we both acting town?

while just going after others
you mean play the game?

No, you go around and attack people to appear townie, while actually trying to start a false wagon
Would you prefer I just sit back and do nothing? You can't even answer questions directed at you.

You are aware that YOU mislynched DP2. Don't blame me for your vote. You could have started a different wagon, you could have refrained from voting, and you could have defended LW. That's on you, not me.

If all you have is that I was wrong, then you have nothing.
The difference between what I did and what ER did is nothing. You are using the results as defense of being town.
Is that what makes someone town: being right?

and, surprise, getting friendly with Ts.
How am I friendly?

See above

Ts aplogizes for not hammering yesterday, maybe you told him to and and he couldn't because of his timezone. Vtl Khaos
That is a possibility.

See I don't like it and I'm gonna call you out on it.
So you have. Of course, ER could have said the same thing to TS. Or you. Or even Blah. It doesn't implicate me in the least.

Now, everything you said applies to ER, so why is the scum team not me and ER?

Er led an acually town helpful lynch(though could have benefited scum as well) He has been less straight up aggressive to everyone and more helpful to town by actually using behavior instead of just jumping on anything that moves. Now you see why I think you are scum and why throwing ER into this won't save you.

1. Are you suggesting that I am not using behavior against you?
2. The reason I am throwing ER into this is because it makes zero logical sense for you to attack me, while ignoring ER. ER and I are the same - aggressive. Yet, you only call me out for it.
3. This behavior makes me think you and ER are scum together. See how that works?

All you are saying is "you are aggressive" and "you were wrong". That is your case in a nutshell.
So, you have to ask yourself, why is being aggressive not town? Why is being wrong not town?

Let me ask you this: what did I think Lannan's role was?
My work here is, finally, done.
TS-387
Posts: 382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 3:39:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

It's an idea, but I feel ER is leaning a little bit scum as well and I still want some answers from him and Blah.
I won't explain it now because I explained last DP which everyone seems to have missed.
Maybe hold off the votes until <24h remaining?
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 3:49:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 3:11:42 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:49:41 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:39:36 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:32:20 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:27:01 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:21:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:00:04 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 1:43:59 AM, TS-387 wrote:

Also sorry for not hammering, the DP amended at 6 in the morning for me and I woke up around 30 minutes after the DP ended.

Do you think we should lynch Butter today, then?

I think we should lynch khaos. I see a Khaos Ts team as a real possibility.

And why is that?

You always say Ts, what do you want to do? If My scumbuddy was a noob, that's what I would do. Also he may not even be your buddy but you could be buddying him to make him seem scummy by being with you.

At 10/28/2015 6:46:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 10/28/2015 6:45:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
Who did you protect?

TS.
Should we get other claims? Want to pick the order?



You are awfully close to Ts in this game.
Am I not close to ER, as well? What do you mean by close?

You desperately wanted a lynch at mylo,
So did ER.
Good point

maybe because you knew a townie death would let you win.
A townie death would maybe cost us the game, unless I protected the right player.

Let you win, I want a list of who you protected every night and why.

How about no.

Why not afraid that you will find inconsistincies?


You play as if you are town
because I am town. How would you categorize your play?

Town
And you say I am not town for being aggressive, which you are not aggressive. So, how are we both acting town?

I never said you were playing townie, quite the opposite. You are overly aggressive to the point of pretty random lynches

while just going after others
you mean play the game?

No, you go around and attack people to appear townie, while actually trying to start a false wagon
Would you prefer I just sit back and do nothing? You can't even answer questions directed at you.

I try my best to answer questions directed at me, my notifications are stupid and don't always work. I want a happy medium. I realize that I play a little passively but it is my style.

You are aware that YOU mislynched DP2. Don't blame me for your vote. You could have started a different wagon, you could have refrained from voting, and you could have defended LW. That's on you, not me.

If all you have is that I was wrong, then you have nothing.
The difference between what I did and what ER did is nothing. You are using the results as defense of being town.
Is that what makes someone town: being right?
No but he was at least right once, when you have been zero times and when you combine that with everything else, you get a scumread.

and, surprise, getting friendly with Ts.
How am I friendly?

See above

Ts aplogizes for not hammering yesterday, maybe you told him to and and he couldn't because of his timezone. Vtl Khaos
That is a possibility.

See I don't like it and I'm gonna call you out on it.
So you have. Of course, ER could have said the same thing to TS. Or you. Or even Blah. It doesn't implicate me in the least.

It doesn't but buddying is scummy

Now, everything you said applies to ER, so why is the scum team not me and ER?

Er led an acually town helpful lynch(though could have benefited scum as well) He has been less straight up aggressive to everyone and more helpful to town by actually using behavior instead of just jumping on anything that moves. Now you see why I think you are scum and why throwing ER into this won't save you.

1. Are you suggesting that I am not using behavior against you?

You are, but you just throw behavior around and hope for the best
2. The reason I am throwing ER into this is because it makes zero logical sense for you to attack me, while ignoring ER. ER and I are the same - aggressive. Yet, you only call me out for it.

ER is aggressive in a way that benefits town, you are overly aggressive and attack anyone but your dear sweet Ts.
3. This behavior makes me think you and ER are scum together. See how that works?

Yeah, I do but Er and I play seperately he has even pressured me and comtemplated lynching me(gotten close too)

All you are saying is "you are aggressive" and "you were wrong". That is your case in a nutshell.

I scumread excessive aggression, I think you meesed up too much and I will call you on it.
So, you have to ask yourself, why is being aggressive not town? Why is being wrong not town?

Overly aggressive, because you will mislynch making scum's job easier

Let me ask you this: what did I think Lannan's role was?

I'm not sure, I am not psychic.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
TS-387
Posts: 382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 3:54:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 2:49:41 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
You always say Ts, what do you want to do? If My scumbuddy was a noob, that's what I would do. Also he may not even be your buddy but you could be buddying him to make him seem scummy by being with you.

The ringer's job in Beginner's mafia is to guide rookies though. If you and blah did more than post maybe 6 times each per DP, he'd probably ask you too.


Let you win, I want a list of who you protected every night and why.

Why don't you give us a list of everyone you roleblocked each night and why?


Ts aplogizes for not hammering yesterday, maybe you told him to and and he couldn't because of his timezone.

So Khaos tells me to behave like I'm in another timezone? I don't follow.
If only behaving like I'm in another timezone meant only posting during certain hours of the day! How easy can that be(!)
The wagon was Khaos, Lannan, ER. Now Lannan is confirmed town, by your logic scum team could also be Khaos and ER.

Er led an acually town helpful lynch(though could have benefited scum as well) He has been less straight up aggressive to everyone and more helpful to town by actually using behavior instead of just jumping on anything that moves. Now you see why I think you are scum and why throwing ER into this won't save you.

We'll run down what ER has done in DP1 and 2.
DP1: Guys let's lynch Valk I don't like how he's playing this game [Valk flips SK, everyone is happy, ER is Mafia God]
DP2: Guys scum team is obviously LW and Khaos because Khaos can see through the lines and infer Vaarka was doc even though he claimed commuter (I'm still waiting on where Vaarka hinted Doctor BTW) and LW is acting really scummy (which he was) [LW flips town, and NOBODY mentions this ever again?]

ER isn't jumping on wagons so much as starting wagons which people (including you) jump on randomly. Meanwhile, Khaos (if memory serves) has not started any wagons other than (possibly?) the one on you and voting on ER and promising to explain (Which still hasn't happened).
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 4:09:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 3:54:52 AM, TS-387 wrote:
At 11/1/2015 2:49:41 AM, ButterCatX wrote:
You always say Ts, what do you want to do? If My scumbuddy was a noob, that's what I would do. Also he may not even be your buddy but you could be buddying him to make him seem scummy by being with you.

The ringer's job in Beginner's mafia is to guide rookies though. If you and blah did more than post maybe 6 times each per DP, he'd probably ask you too.

He's not a ringer, and whenever someone has a question I answer and try to help them. You and Khaos obviously have a relationship, whether it is because he is scum and he is trying to make you seem scum or if you are both scum.


Let you win, I want a list of who you protected every night and why.

Why don't you give us a list of everyone you roleblocked each night and why?


Ts aplogizes for not hammering yesterday, maybe you told him to and and he couldn't because of his timezone.

So Khaos tells me to behave like I'm in another timezone? I don't follow.
If only behaving like I'm in another timezone meant only posting during certain hours of the day! How easy can that be(!)

No I mean that he wanted you to hammer and you didn't see that till after the Dp ended.
The wagon was Khaos, Lannan, ER. Now Lannan is confirmed town, by your logic scum team could also be Khaos and ER.

It could be, but I town read ER a lot more than Khaos and you are with Khaos on too much, ER si the happy medium between scum buddying and scum avoidance of Khaos.

Er led an acually town helpful lynch(though could have benefited scum as well) He has been less straight up aggressive to everyone and more helpful to town by actually using behavior instead of just jumping on anything that moves. Now you see why I think you are scum and why throwing ER into this won't save you.

We'll run down what ER has done in DP1 and 2.
DP1: Guys let's lynch Valk I don't like how he's playing this game [Valk flips SK, everyone is happy, ER is Mafia God]
DP2: Guys scum team is obviously LW and Khaos because Khaos can see through the lines and infer Vaarka was doc even though he claimed commuter (I'm still waiting on where Vaarka hinted Doctor BTW) and LW is acting really scummy (which he was) [LW flips town, and NOBODY mentions this ever again?]

ER isn't jumping on wagons so much as starting wagons which people (including you) jump on randomly. Meanwhile, Khaos (if memory serves) has not started any wagons other than (possibly?) the one on you and voting on ER and promising to explain (Which still hasn't happened).

Yeah, ER has started wagons but he does it based on reads and Khaos attacks people then trys to get others to start it. Your defense of your scum buddy is admirable.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
BLAHthedebator
Posts: 982
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 4:37:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 12:18:20 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 11/1/2015 12:12:27 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

ER is probably town.

Actually, I rescind this.

TS, I recall you playing before. WHen was that? What games?

The only other time was Beginner's Mafia 37
Blah, same question?
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
TS-387
Posts: 382
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 8:08:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 4:09:01 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

He's not a ringer, and whenever someone has a question I answer and try to help them. You and Khaos obviously have a relationship, whether it is because he is scum and he is trying to make you seem scum or if you are both scum.

I think we have different definitions of 'ringer'.


Let you win, I want a list of who you protected every night and why.

Why don't you give us a list of everyone you roleblocked each night and why?

Still unanswered

So Khaos tells me to behave like I'm in another timezone? I don't follow.
If only behaving like I'm in another timezone meant only posting during certain hours of the day! How easy can that be(!)

No I mean that he wanted you to hammer and you didn't see that till after the Dp ended.

So? How is this in any way relevant?

It could be, but I town read ER a lot more than Khaos and you are with Khaos on too much, ER si the happy medium between scum buddying and scum avoidance of Khaos.

Are you joking? ER literally SPONTANEOUSLY came up with a wagon on Khaos - simply because LW was acting scummy? Khaos didn't even vote on Valk until after I posted the post analysis.

We'll run down what ER has done in DP1 and 2.
DP1: Guys let's lynch Valk I don't like how he's playing this game [Valk flips SK, everyone is happy, ER is Mafia God]
DP2: Guys scum team is obviously LW and Khaos because Khaos can see through the lines and infer Vaarka was doc even though he claimed commuter (I'm still waiting on where Vaarka hinted Doctor BTW) and LW is acting really scummy (which he was) [LW flips town, and NOBODY mentions this ever again?]

ER isn't jumping on wagons so much as starting wagons which people (including you) jump on randomly. Meanwhile, Khaos (if memory serves) has not started any wagons other than (possibly?) the one on you and voting on ER and promising to explain (Which still hasn't happened).

Yeah, ER has started wagons but he does it based on reads and Khaos attacks people then trys to get others to start it. Your defense of your scum buddy is admirable.

Reread DP2.
If anything, you're trying very very hard to redirect attention from yourself to Khaos over suspiciously flimsy reasoning.
Who did you roleblock each NP and why?
MST_SlGNATURE_31803
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 12:55:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, Butters, so now that everyone's posted, we know at least one of four things:
1. Mafia is afraid to quick hammer me because they fear an unknown role.
2. I am scum.
3. Butters is scum.
4. Mafia could not coordinate their efforts (i.e. ER is scum).

Blah you need to claim. It's really that simple.
TS and ER too. In that order.

I'm thinking ER is scum with Butters or Blah (or the B's are scum together). I am fairly confident that TS is town, and I have been since DP1.

Doesn't matter, really. I am town, so if Butters is town, we've already lost.
VTL Butter

I suppose this DP is going to be about the two of us.
Town must lynch today.

I am very surprised that Lannan was NK'd, as I thought he was PGO. This suggests mafia are not attentive, but still strategizing. Again, not looking good for Butters, who is showing incomplete thoughts, narrow thinking, and has not been misrepresenting facts (e.g. saying that I don't like V-bird, and that is why I killed him).

Between butter's uncanny focus of me, the vote on me at MYLO and LYLO, and his general uncooperativeness and focus on aggression, suggests he is scum.
Or, is this not using behavior, Butter?
Further, Butter seems to be following ER's lead - voting me at MYLO, starting suspecting me only after ER said anything DP2.

Butter, if you are town, you need to not be so passive. You can be passive, and sheep others, but you should make sure they are town. So, why is ER town?

Another possibility is that they believed Lannan was PGO, and ER sent Butter to his death to NK him, since Butter was nearly lynched yesterday, and we'd be back at MYLO, with ER looking pretty good for his lynch targets.
My work here is, finally, done.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:30:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 8:08:10 AM, TS-387 wrote:
At 11/1/2015 4:09:01 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

He's not a ringer, and whenever someone has a question I answer and try to help them. You and Khaos obviously have a relationship, whether it is because he is scum and he is trying to make you seem scum or if you are both scum.

I think we have different definitions of 'ringer'.

Officially in this game he is a noob, lannan and I are the ringers


Let you win, I want a list of who you protected every night and why.

Why don't you give us a list of everyone you roleblocked each night and why?

Still unanswered

I'll answer when Khaos does

So Khaos tells me to behave like I'm in another timezone? I don't follow.
If only behaving like I'm in another timezone meant only posting during certain hours of the day! How easy can that be(!)

No I mean that he wanted you to hammer and you didn't see that till after the Dp ended.

So? How is this in any way relevant?

I've already explained that

It could be, but I town read ER a lot more than Khaos and you are with Khaos on too much, ER si the happy medium between scum buddying and scum avoidance of Khaos.

Are you joking? ER literally SPONTANEOUSLY came up with a wagon on Khaos - simply because LW was acting scummy? Khaos didn't even vote on Valk until after I posted the post analysis.

Khaos is even more spontaneous with his lynches, plus ER actually has reasoning behind his.

We'll run down what ER has done in DP1 and 2.
DP1: Guys let's lynch Valk I don't like how he's playing this game [Valk flips SK, everyone is happy, ER is Mafia God]
DP2: Guys scum team is obviously LW and Khaos because Khaos can see through the lines and infer Vaarka was doc even though he claimed commuter (I'm still waiting on where Vaarka hinted Doctor BTW) and LW is acting really scummy (which he was) [LW flips town, and NOBODY mentions this ever again?]

ER isn't jumping on wagons so much as starting wagons which people (including you) jump on randomly. Meanwhile, Khaos (if memory serves) has not started any wagons other than (possibly?) the one on you and voting on ER and promising to explain (Which still hasn't happened).

Yeah, ER has started wagons but he does it based on reads and Khaos attacks people then trys to get others to start it. Your defense of your scum buddy is admirable.

Reread DP2.
If anything, you're trying very very hard to redirect attention from yourself to Khaos over suspiciously flimsy reasoning.

I was told I am not aggressive enought by both Khaos and ER and now I am done being passive at Mylo Lylo
Who did you roleblock each NP and why?
Again I'll tell you when Khaos does, and if you were playing attention, you would already know two out of three
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:41:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 12:55:05 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Okay, Butters, so now that everyone's posted, we know at least one of four things:
1. Mafia is afraid to quick hammer me because they fear an unknown role.
2. I am scum.
3. Butters is scum.
4. Mafia could not coordinate their efforts (i.e. ER is scum).

Blah you need to claim. It's really that simple.
TS and ER too. In that order.

I'm thinking ER is scum with Butters or Blah (or the B's are scum together). I am fairly confident that TS is town, and I have been since DP1.

Doesn't matter, really. I am town, so if Butters is town, we've already lost.
VTL Butter

I suppose this DP is going to be about the two of us.
Town must lynch today.

I am very surprised that Lannan was NK'd, as I thought he was PGO. This suggests mafia are not attentive, but still strategizing. Again, not looking good for Butters, who is showing incomplete thoughts, narrow thinking, and has not been misrepresenting facts (e.g. saying that I don't like V-bird, and that is why I killed him).

Between butter's uncanny focus of me, the vote on me at MYLO and LYLO, and his general uncooperativeness and focus on aggression, suggests he is scum.
Or, is this not using behavior, Butter?
Further, Butter seems to be following ER's lead - voting me at MYLO, starting suspecting me only after ER said anything DP2.

I was very passive in the last few dps and following others but in this DP I am playing more aggressively, thus the focus on you. Scum would switch up their votes a lot, I am payig attention to you.

Butter, if you are town, you need to not be so passive. You can be passive, and sheep others, but you should make sure they are town. So, why is ER town?

I have already explained this. I am also trying to be more aggressive this DP notice how I am starting a wagon and I'm ready to lynch scum(you)

Another possibility is that they believed Lannan was PGO, and ER sent Butter to his death to NK him, since Butter was nearly lynched yesterday, and we'd be back at MYLO, with ER looking pretty good for his lynch targets.

You seem like that is what you did, You would leave your scumbuddy alone while you die on a kill. Because ER and I scum read you, and that is L-1., You would have one vote to go, not a good place to be in, plus it would basically town confirm us and that leaves 1 or 2 people left as possibl scum depending on the votes, one of which will be Ts. It didn't work though, so you messed up. Here it comes, a great lynch of you followed by a lynch of your scimbuddy. When you are dead will you still help TS with important decisions and strategy.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:52:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 1:41:33 PM, ButterCatX wrote:

I was very passive in the last few dps and following others but in this DP I am playing more aggressively, thus the focus on you. Scum would switch up their votes a lot, I am payig attention to you.

What votes have I switched? I believe I only voted LW and whoever we lynched DP1, I only voted LW DP2, and DP3, I voted ER to test something, you, then Blah, then you.
I had reasons for every vote. Yet, you say I don't have them. This is a lie.

Butter, if you are town, you need to not be so passive. You can be passive, and sheep others, but you should make sure they are town. So, why is ER town?

I have already explained this. I am also trying to be more aggressive this DP notice how I am starting a wagon and I'm ready to lynch scum(you)
Explain it again why ER is town. I remember you saying you suspected him last DP as well as me.


Another possibility is that they believed Lannan was PGO, and ER sent Butter to his death to NK him, since Butter was nearly lynched yesterday, and we'd be back at MYLO, with ER looking pretty good for his lynch targets.

You seem like that is what you did, You would leave your scumbuddy alone while you die on a kill. Because ER and I scum read you, and that is L-1., You would have one vote to go, not a good place to be in, plus it would basically town confirm us and that leaves 1 or 2 people left as possibl scum depending on the votes, one of which will be Ts. It didn't work though, so you messed up. Here it comes, a great lynch of you followed by a lynch of your scimbuddy.
Interesting....so you think I tried to NK Lannan? But, with mod kills being threatened last DP, why would I chance losing TS from that and me dying from the PGO?

I like this, because it shows you give thought on matters. However, when you don't answer questions and misrepresent information, it seems suspicious, since you can analyze, but stop very short.

When you are dead will you still help TS with important decisions and strategy.
Of course. That's my job as a ringer ;)

Oh, and another piece of information you greatly overlooked, Butters.
Last DP, for a time, I defended you. Remember?
So, you remember my changing my vote, but don't remember the reason for it? Then, you tell TS that I don't have reasons for my votes.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:53:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/1/2015 4:37:16 AM, BLAHthedebator wrote:
You need to claim now and explain your hindering town's ability.
We largely wasted a DP and we need your claim.

I will vote you, and if you are town, you will have lost town the game, so comply.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2015 1:59:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tell me, Butters, if I am scum for my bad lynch wagons, then why is ER town, again, for using my very reasoning to mislynch LW?

This is special pleading.
The fact that ER nabbed TP is irrelevant, since it actually benefited mafia to do so. Mafia didn't know V was TP, so it could have just as likely been a mislynch. He was aggressive, so was I. He used reason and behavior to mislynch, so did I. Yet, ONLY I am scum read by you.
This is inconsistent logic. My behavior cannot be suspiciious if it is the exact same behavior as another player who you town read. The results are irrelevant.

In fact, Butter, it is ER who convinced me to change my vote last DP. So, if you are town, again, why is ER so obviously town?
My work here is, finally, done.