Jump to topic:

Need 3 co-mods for my next Mafia game

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:26:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm looking for a co-mod to help balance roles, somebody good at writing for the writing and a mod for artistry and production.

The game needs 4 mods total including me and a confidentiality statement will be required among all the co-mods. Creative control will be shared, though I will have the final say.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:30:31 PM
Production will last no longer than 6 months and no more than 10 hours per week will be required from each person
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/3/2015 10:30:54 PM
At 11/3/2015 10:26:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
I'm looking for a co-mod to help balance roles, somebody good at writing for the writing and a mod for artistry and production.

The game needs 4 mods total including me and a confidentiality statement will be required among all the co-mods. Creative control will be shared, though I will have the final say.

Depends, what's the topic?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 12:51:42 AM
pm me
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/4/2015 10:13:26 PM
At 11/3/2015 10:30:54 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 11/3/2015 10:26:45 PM, Wylted wrote:

Depends, what's the topic?

A completely original fan fiction (if that's an appropriate term/ Mafia game). It's been a superhero type story I've been working on non<x>stop since, I was a kid. I'm not attached to any element though, and want to give up a lot of creative control in hopes a good writer can make it up. The story line is inspired by post apocalyptic type stories and different mythologies. It combines elements of action, science fiction and fantasy and uses several elements of Jungian psychology and archetypes, philosophy, satire and a bunch of occult symbolism is hidden with-in it.