Total Posts:46|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Religious Mafia endgame:

Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:15:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Mafia Wins

First Place Mafia:

Shalom mother fvckers. You are the Jewish mafia.

LANNAN- You are Airmax. You are truly evil. You're behind every conspiracy on DDO and half of the accounts. Because of your super Jew ability to blend in with whites and not look evil, you are the Godfather.

Ore_El- You're the Jews. You like stealing stuff, even more than you enjoy free stuff. You have almost a supernatural ability to Jew people out of stuff, and are therefore the role thief. This ability allows you to steal a players role.

Khaos- You are the Torah. You're the Torah you deny the existence of Jesus, his votes have no effect on you, and you may target him and weaken him once, but if you miss him, you lose your ability. You essentially make him a false prophet.

If you guys get help to lynch Jesus by the Judas, you get a new scum mate.

You get one Fake claim: character: Bulprof role: Miller

Yama: You are Judas. You have betrayed Jesus once and well you're the Judas. Upon death you will join the Mafia team, and your death will fail.

Losers Town:

Sapphique: You are Born of God AKA Saint Brad AKA the only and final Saint of God. You have a knack for seeing all the lies and liars in this world. You know the chosen from the doomed and because of this ability, you are the cop.

Geographic: you are Mad Cornish Biker. You have the rare ability to annoy people into lengthy exchanges and several posts that get neither side anywhere, and the other side becomes as annoying as you after a while. That's right You have 2x ability make somebody annoying. Two times in the game you may force somebody to speak in old English for an entire DP.

Solon: You are the West Borough Baptist Church. You have no problem calling people on their bullshiit, even if society is too blind to see it. You are the cop.

Mod Note: flavor insane

Butters:You're XLAV your a fvcking God because of your straight up Mafia skills and FT can confirm that. Because you are God you can make people write down stuff in a sort of Holy Book. You are a ghost writer and once per night may provide me a short statement to write in the Op of the following day phase.

Mod note: I will do what all religions do and completely fvck up the words of their creator.

V-bird: You are Kim Davis. Because of your righteousness, you can easily spot those flaming scum. Because of your ability to easily pick out sinners, you are the cop.

Mod Note: she's naive, so she's naive. Her problems come from a good heart with naive

VAarka: You are the pope. People often confess their sins to you. You are an all knowing all seeing eye and leAder of the Catholic Church, because of your access to the confession booth, you know all who sin and all who are saints. You are the cop.

Valkrin: You are Monster Energy drink. You are the energy drink of Satan. When Jesus Christ is dead, you'll gain the ability to perform one miracle.

Mod note: rearranges roles

Logical Master: You are Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints you have the power to heal one player, bringing him back from death, and when you die, you will rise 3 days later.

Other Stuff

I was trying to make as many mistakes as possible here, to try to lean as fast as possible, it's why I've done a lot of unconventional things. I'm trying to learn why those things aren't done. My favorite thing was how Ore_El talked. It amused me to no end.

I was surprised that the mafia was able to lead the town so easily, and confused as to why they wanted to even bus one of their own. I was thinking it's so unneccesary. You guys are leading the sheep to the slaughter, so don't even worry about getting town cred.

Town has to not be lead as easily. Make your own decisions, and for God's sake realize when you're at Mylo. With a role that could resurrect himself and another, you had to know it was LyLo at this point. Anyway, I'm certainly ready to handle any criticisms coming my way.

I know I was too disorganized, didn't make the Judas role more clear.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:18:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We originally pegged Geo as Judas because of something he said DP1 about being both town and scum.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:36:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I want that Old English role to stay around.
This game has been the one to convince me that I need to take a break from Mafia. I'm so burnt out. I didn't want games to get stuck in the queue, but I can't continue forcing myself to participate in these for that end alone.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:43:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:36:26 AM, SolonKR wrote:
I want that Old English role to stay around.
This game has been the one to convince me that I need to take a break from Mafia. I'm so burnt out. I didn't want games to get stuck in the queue, but I can't continue forcing myself to participate in these for that end alone.

Rather than doing every game, just do interesting themes and mods.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:43:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:36:26 AM, SolonKR wrote:
This game has been the one to convince me that I need to take a break from Mafia. I'm so burnt out.

I kinda feel this way too. Partly because I'm also been busy irl so I didn't make much of an effort. Need to clear my head.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:48:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I still don't know why I wasn't ever lynched. Though with me busing hard on Ore_Ele I think it would've been an easy win.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:53:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So I come back and everyone decides to stop playing Mafia?! You all can fuckith offith! Lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:57:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:53:33 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So I come back and everyone decides to stop playing Mafia?! You all can fuckith offith! Lol.

I'm still playing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:58:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:53:33 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So I come back and everyone decides to stop playing Mafia?! You all can fuckith offith! Lol.

No, not stop playing. But take a breather from it and refresh a bit. Esp. my town game.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 3:56:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:15:00 AM, Wylted wrote:

LANNAN- You are Airmax. You are truly evil. You're behind every conspiracy on DDO and half of the accounts. Because of your super Jew ability to blend in with whites and not look evil, you are the Godfather.

haha nice... great role and justification right there
Debate.org Moderator
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:06:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 3:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:15:00 AM, Wylted wrote:

LANNAN- You are Airmax. You are truly evil. You're behind every conspiracy on DDO and half of the accounts. Because of your super Jew ability to blend in with whites and not look evil, you are the Godfather.

haha nice... great role and justification right there

Glad you like it. I was going to alert you to it, but got scared you'd blow up at me, lol.
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:12:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 4:06:14 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 3:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:15:00 AM, Wylted wrote:

LANNAN- You are Airmax. You are truly evil. You're behind every conspiracy on DDO and half of the accounts. Because of your super Jew ability to blend in with whites and not look evil, you are the Godfather.

haha nice... great role and justification right there

Glad you like it. I was going to alert you to it, but got scared you'd blow up at me, lol.

Dude, this is not the kind of thing I'd ever give you a hard time about... I think it's hilarious
Debate.org Moderator
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:41:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 4:12:43 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/5/2015 4:06:14 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 3:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:15:00 AM, Wylted wrote:

LANNAN- You are Airmax. You are truly evil. You're behind every conspiracy on DDO and half of the accounts. Because of your super Jew ability to blend in with whites and not look evil, you are the Godfather.

haha nice... great role and justification right there

Glad you like it. I was going to alert you to it, but got scared you'd blow up at me, lol.

Dude, this is not the kind of thing I'd ever give you a hard time about... I think it's hilarious

Only because we did you proud and won. Had we lost, we all would have been banned for shaming the Jewish pride.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
airmax1227
Posts: 13,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 6:44:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 4:41:36 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/5/2015 4:12:43 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/5/2015 4:06:14 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 3:56:40 AM, airmax1227 wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:15:00 AM, Wylted wrote:

LANNAN- You are Airmax. You are truly evil. You're behind every conspiracy on DDO and half of the accounts. Because of your super Jew ability to blend in with whites and not look evil, you are the Godfather.

haha nice... great role and justification right there

Glad you like it. I was going to alert you to it, but got scared you'd blow up at me, lol.

Dude, this is not the kind of thing I'd ever give you a hard time about... I think it's hilarious

Only because we did you proud and won. Had we lost, we all would have been banned for shaming the Jewish pride.

Indeed. It would have been fun though writing up random excuses for why I banned each of you.
Debate.org Moderator
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 12:52:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This sucked and mafia had an advantage off the bat by having one third of the population and having a tp that becomes mafia, allowing mafia two extra lynches against them, no wonder that they won. You confused everyone with weird crap and were so unorganized that it hurt town. Honestly I followed people because I was confused out of my butt with this game. And why the day changes? Honestly I still don't know what happened in this game.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:02:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 12:52:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
This sucked and mafia had an advantage off the bat by having one third of the population and having a tp that becomes mafia, allowing mafia two extra lynches against them, no wonder that they won. You confused everyone with weird crap and were so unorganized that it hurt town. Honestly I followed people because I was confused out of my butt with this game. And why the day changes? Honestly I still don't know what happened in this game.

The day changes were just me screwing around. I thought the judas was balanced by Jesus being able to resurrect and revive somebody.

Thanks for the feedback.
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:15:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:02:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 12:52:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
This sucked and mafia had an advantage off the bat by having one third of the population and having a tp that becomes mafia, allowing mafia two extra lynches against them, no wonder that they won. You confused everyone with weird crap and were so unorganized that it hurt town. Honestly I followed people because I was confused out of my butt with this game. And why the day changes? Honestly I still don't know what happened in this game.

The day changes were just me screwing around. I thought the judas was balanced by Jesus being able to resurrect and revive somebody.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jesus probably would have worked well as a recrutier that would have been able to get a mafia into a townie. Or if Mafia started with less
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 1:30:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:15:53 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:02:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 12:52:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
This sucked and mafia had an advantage off the bat by having one third of the population and having a tp that becomes mafia, allowing mafia two extra lynches against them, no wonder that they won. You confused everyone with weird crap and were so unorganized that it hurt town. Honestly I followed people because I was confused out of my butt with this game. And why the day changes? Honestly I still don't know what happened in this game.

The day changes were just me screwing around. I thought the judas was balanced by Jesus being able to resurrect and revive somebody.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jesus probably would have worked well as a recrutier that would have been able to get a mafia into a townie. Or if Mafia started with less

lol, converting mafia into town is broken (since they can then out the entire mafia). But we were told that Judas came to us if Jesus died, not after he was failed lynch (as Judas was told). Also, after Judas was failed lynched (and apparently joined the mafia) he never joined our PM, only our wincon. Which was why we were so okay with trying to lynch him again.

I think the main thing that hurt town was that they truly had almost no roles. 4 cops (with 3 flavors), 2 meaningless annoying roles, and a revivor. The town would have been better off with all vanilla.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 3:14:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:30:47 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:15:53 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:02:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 12:52:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
This sucked and mafia had an advantage off the bat by having one third of the population and having a tp that becomes mafia, allowing mafia two extra lynches against them, no wonder that they won. You confused everyone with weird crap and were so unorganized that it hurt town. Honestly I followed people because I was confused out of my butt with this game. And why the day changes? Honestly I still don't know what happened in this game.

The day changes were just me screwing around. I thought the judas was balanced by Jesus being able to resurrect and revive somebody.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jesus probably would have worked well as a recrutier that would have been able to get a mafia into a townie. Or if Mafia started with less

lol, converting mafia into town is broken (since they can then out the entire mafia). But we were told that Judas came to us if Jesus died, not after he was failed lynch (as Judas was told). Also, after Judas was failed lynched (and apparently joined the mafia) he never joined our PM, only our wincon. Which was why we were so okay with trying to lynch him again.

I think the main thing that hurt town was that they truly had almost no roles. 4 cops (with 3 flavors), 2 meaningless annoying roles, and a revivor. The town would have been better off with all vanilla.

True, it was stacked in scum's favor the entire time.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vaarka
Posts: 7,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 3:56:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This game...
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 3:58:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 3:56:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
This game...
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Posts: 7,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:07:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Thy modded set-up(ith) hath brought thyself to one single conclusion from henceforth cometh the darkened days.

This monstrosity of minuscule and rather unappetizing "game" hath giveth a look that shareth the results of a sickly minor, wherefore hath a condition that blocketh thy temple and causeth death.

Translation: This game was cancer
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:29:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 4:07:44 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Thy modded set-up(ith) hath brought thyself to one single conclusion from henceforth cometh the darkened days.

This monstrosity of minuscule and rather unappetizing "game" hath giveth a look that shareth the results of a sickly minor, wherefore hath a condition that blocketh thy temple and causeth death.

Translation: This game was cancer

you're cancer
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:39:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 1:30:47 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:15:53 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:02:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 12:52:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
This sucked and mafia had an advantage off the bat by having one third of the population and having a tp that becomes mafia, allowing mafia two extra lynches against them, no wonder that they won. You confused everyone with weird crap and were so unorganized that it hurt town. Honestly I followed people because I was confused out of my butt with this game. And why the day changes? Honestly I still don't know what happened in this game.

The day changes were just me screwing around. I thought the judas was balanced by Jesus being able to resurrect and revive somebody.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jesus probably would have worked well as a recrutier that would have been able to get a mafia into a townie. Or if Mafia started with less

lol, converting mafia into town is broken (since they can then out the entire mafia). But we were told that Judas came to us if Jesus died, not after he was failed lynch (as Judas was told). Also, after Judas was failed lynched (and apparently joined the mafia) he never joined our PM, only our wincon. Which was why we were so okay with trying to lynch him again.

I think the main thing that hurt town was that they truly had almost no roles. 4 cops (with 3 flavors), 2 meaningless annoying roles, and a revivor. The town would have been better off with all vanilla.

2 flavored, it looks like, meaning your town had 2 working cops and an insane cop, so 3 of the 4 cops could provide results. Just based on this endgame alone, this looks like one of the most unbalanced games in DDO history.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 4:40:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 3:58:26 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 11/5/2015 3:56:47 PM, Vaarka wrote:
This game...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 5:39:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 4:39:41 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:30:47 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:15:53 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/5/2015 1:02:13 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 11/5/2015 12:52:12 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
This sucked and mafia had an advantage off the bat by having one third of the population and having a tp that becomes mafia, allowing mafia two extra lynches against them, no wonder that they won. You confused everyone with weird crap and were so unorganized that it hurt town. Honestly I followed people because I was confused out of my butt with this game. And why the day changes? Honestly I still don't know what happened in this game.

The day changes were just me screwing around. I thought the judas was balanced by Jesus being able to resurrect and revive somebody.

Thanks for the feedback.

Jesus probably would have worked well as a recrutier that would have been able to get a mafia into a townie. Or if Mafia started with less

lol, converting mafia into town is broken (since they can then out the entire mafia). But we were told that Judas came to us if Jesus died, not after he was failed lynch (as Judas was told). Also, after Judas was failed lynched (and apparently joined the mafia) he never joined our PM, only our wincon. Which was why we were so okay with trying to lynch him again.

I think the main thing that hurt town was that they truly had almost no roles. 4 cops (with 3 flavors), 2 meaningless annoying roles, and a revivor. The town would have been better off with all vanilla.

2 flavored, it looks like, meaning your town had 2 working cops and an insane cop, so 3 of the 4 cops could provide results. Just based on this endgame alone, this looks like one of the most unbalanced games in DDO history.

It was, there was no hope for town with scum controlling 2/5 of the population off the bat, then there was the ability for scum to get a new scum mate by using a lynch then the player would get lynched again securing scum's win. If scum had lost, all of the scum team would have been exiled from mafia, and the town team would be praised as gods. This game, was just... ugh.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vaarka
Posts: 7,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 5:48:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 5:39:28 PM, ButterCatX wrote
This game, was just... ugh.

It was cancer

Let's do it again
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 5:53:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 5:48:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/5/2015 5:39:28 PM, ButterCatX wrote
This game, was just... ugh.

It was cancer

Let's do it again

Dibs on mafia!!!! You know I just thought of some cool ideas for mafia. A single person as mafia who has like eight different roles including ninja. that would be sick. ANother would be a presidential candidate debate. You could have all of the GOP as town the Democrats as scum(cause they are smaller). And you could have all sorts of fun flavors and roles and crap. That would be awesome, and it would need to be done soon because it won't work again for a while.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
Vaarka
Posts: 7,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 5:54:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 5:53:25 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/5/2015 5:48:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/5/2015 5:39:28 PM, ButterCatX wrote
This game, was just... ugh.

It was cancer

Let's do it again

Dibs on mafia!!!! You know I just thought of some cool ideas for mafia. A single person as mafia who has like eight different roles including ninja. that would be sick. ANother would be a presidential candidate debate. You could have all of the GOP as town the Democrats as scum(cause they are smaller). And you could have all sorts of fun flavors and roles and crap. That would be awesome, and it would need to be done soon because it won't work again for a while.

Lol. Maybe you can get Wylted to mod it
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/5/2015 5:57:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 11/5/2015 5:54:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/5/2015 5:53:25 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
At 11/5/2015 5:48:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/5/2015 5:39:28 PM, ButterCatX wrote
This game, was just... ugh.

It was cancer

Let's do it again

Dibs on mafia!!!! You know I just thought of some cool ideas for mafia. A single person as mafia who has like eight different roles including ninja. that would be sick. ANother would be a presidential candidate debate. You could have all of the GOP as town the Democrats as scum(cause they are smaller). And you could have all sorts of fun flavors and roles and crap. That would be awesome, and it would need to be done soon because it won't work again for a while.

Lol. Maybe you can get Wylted to mod it

WYLTED DO THIS
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT